• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: "Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    If yu ask me I like G/S/C hack more, I do not know why...I just like them XD Keep up the good work Jeremy! Looking foward to this hack ^^

Papa Doc

Mewtwo's Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Hey how is it going, hope everything is going well with this hack, can't wait til it's finished, good luck as I said before lol.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Looks at his Ice cart and blows, then pops it in the Game Boy.*

Woah, sweeties! Looks like somebody gotta finish this! >:3

Well I'm restarting my hack and going off from an old beta I made for a flashcart, since my laptop's hardrive had an unfortunate incident. >>Well it's not too bad since I decided to completely overhaul the maps, tilesets, scripts, sprites, ect. XD
    Anyway, I'm finally going to post some new updates for Ice, as well for my other works. =3

Here's some screens:

"Pokémon Ice" 2004 GBC Hack of the Year

Prof Pine's Lab

Updated Indigo City!

The new forest in the game. Trust me sweeties, it ain't forgiving. >:3

For moar screens, just check the first page. =3

Well I'll see if i can update this weekly till I decide to give out a one country demo. XD

And here's a cheap banner for a bonus! XD

Please, comment, spam*, ect. XD

*I'd advise you not you.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    =O I've been waiting for this hack for like a year or four. Good luck getting it out!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Whaat the hell. I saw this and said um spammers are getting ridiculous. But hey its a hack rejoice this summer. Sea blue, chaos black, ice version, brown version, and prism all in the same summer. Damn this is scary.Sooner or late we will be seing a finished version of the gba nature version.Also what the helll Ice crystal as well?! And wait another 2 hacks besides the icy pair. Damn this is great.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
    Good to see your back hacking again Jeremy! I look forward to the day when I can finally play even a Beta(not likely) of one of your hacks!

Ice looks great, you've done really well with devamping those RSE trees, they look all GBCed!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Ah! You're not the first who has ASM hacked the tree tiles to become a full tree.
    Since you've done that, I presume that you can view the tree tiles with gold map, right?

Anyways, OMG, ice is back! It's like all of these hacks are coming back from the dead!
    I was tired of viewing the noob hacks anyways. I loved ICE back in the day, now I like it even more. Especially the new updates! Thanks for bringing this back.

Good luck!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Thanks for the positive feedback sweeties. x3

I'll post some new screens soon as soon I get all the tilesets looking nice and the maps look 100% 1337. XD

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
    Years
    This looks awesome :)
    gold hacks are always the best- they need more effort so people seem to put a lot more effort in :)
    Good Luck - this is one of the hacks i will make an effort to play :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    It's always a pain to hear a hacker saying the word "restart", but at least, it's not a complete restart, and perhaps it'll help Ice to become better. And so far, it seems to be nicer in terms of graphics. Good luck with the whole thing, hope you manage to progress lots this time ;)

I wonder if you'll show any of those upcoming scripts sometime, sweetie? I'm always up for watching some cool and new events! :D

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    This hack does look pretty nice and the way it's carefully placed and how everything seems so perfect is great 2 see in a hack.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I see you're back in the full hacking swing, Jeremy. I really hope we'll see a beta this time around. Anyway, best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    Im Also w8ing for the relase of this hack all of these hacks on the forums are great i've never seen such good hacks be4. Great job.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    *sigh...* how nostalgic. i remember the G/S/C days. this looks like an amazing hack, and i cant wait to see the finished product! keep up the good work!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back