• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon IceCrystal (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • *Waves her magic stick*

Yep sweeties, the hack nobody cared about is back! XD New screens on the first page. I'll be updating this hack regulary or so, sweeties. =3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Welcome back Jer-Jer! (for how much time will you keep that old joke? Not funny anymore XD)

Not much improvement to be seen yet (you've been doing some palette changing, and now the roof looks a bit... well, WAY TOO pink, it's a bit disturbing... :\) But, hey, at least I hope you are back for good.

You are having too many projects at the same time, so I guess development on each of them will be slow, but I wish you luck on all of them, anyway.

Jeremy

Years
  • Welcome back Jer-Jer! (for how much time will you keep that old joke? Not funny anymore XD)

Not much improvement to be seen yet (you've been doing some palette changing, and now the roof looks a bit... well, WAY TOO pink, it's a bit disturbing... :\) But, hey, at least I hope you are back for good.

You are having too many projects at the same time, so I guess development on each of them will be slow, but I wish you luck on all of them, anyway.

Thanks! =3 (I'll get rid of it...maybe. XD)

Yeah, I know. The pink looked good through my laptop, but I think I'm going to change that since it looks bright and scary and every other monitor. XD This hack will will be completely overhauled, just give it some time. XD

Thanks sweetie. =3 I'm focusing on this hack the most, for it's not even 50% done yet. XD

Right now, I'm screwing around with tilesets and trainer pics.

I'll post some new screens soon, sweeties. I'm open to suggestion and some constructive critism. =3

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey Jeremy, I wonder why did you decide to follow the "normal" theme, and not your usual "icy" theme, got tired of them? (or perhaps you are just not showing that the rest of the maps are going to be icy? XD)

Don't forget about your hackies, sweetie I mean Jeremy... :P

DrCoolSanta

Erode away...
    Years
  • Oh, reminded of the joke, I really got my creeps when I first saw it -_-, glad I knew about it before you revived this. You remember that we people expect more from you compared to other people.

EDIT: Also reminded of your sweetie habit.

PsyMaster

Your mind is mine to control.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    nice hack i cant wait for the release

Jeremy

Years
  • *Kicks the thread.* Yes sweetie, this hack is back too. =3

I'll post some updates, and I'm open to some intelligent suggestions. XD

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
  • Wow this hack looks great wow it just looks so professional and so neat and perfect. You have my support and GL!

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • lol I get the joke! x3

Okay, NOW I wanna go and work on my hack again... *takes out Flashdrive*

oh, and I'm getting an Emerald ROM just so I can play this! =3

Please, DON'T abandon this this time!

Jeremy

Years
  • Don't worry sweetie, I won't. X3

I'll probably post some next in a couple of weeks for working on 4 hacks isn't so easy for one girl guy to do. XD

I'll post some small updates here and there. XD

*pulls out magic stick.*

*Locky-locky.*

New thread and joke coming soon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back