• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Hi, is there any way to get more boxes in the PC? For a game that gives you the ability to catch them all it seems odd to limit the PC to 420 Pokemon.

Days
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
How long does it take for your time based events to reset after messing w your date and time? I know it's probably somewhere in your discord but I'm having trouble accessing it. Tysm and this is a fantastic hack.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Just started playing this on my phone--it's great! Thanks so much for making it.

Any updates on possibly when the next update is coming out? Just wanted to see if I should hold off on going too far if an update is around the corner.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
I wouldn't hold my breath about a release happening any time soon. My last prediction on January 2022 was that the next version would come out in about 6-12 months. Basic math tells you that it has been almost two and a half years. My point is imagine Buffel Saft is an AAA developer but is the one & only developer. You want some release date? My prediction is GTA VI releases before IE v. 2.0 😎

P.S. Prove me wrong (@Buffel Saft 😜)

Back