• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Sorry nvm i always assumed those items were like a one time draining ability like storm drain. sorry for inconvenience .

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey! This rom hack is really interesting, I was wondering if there is a discord server for this hack, if not I wanted to hit you up on discord if you have one (my tag is Poke#0561)
    We can create the discord together, can help with bulding the server, modding etc :)
    Awesome hack can't wait to play <3
    Hey, thanks! There isn't one yet, but I was going to set one up today (though it'll have to be tomorrow now, I want to get longer ability names working first). I'll send you a friend request on Discord.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • This looks fantastic, thought I'd ask though. Will the future update be compatible with the current release? Asking because I'd love to carry over my mons to the battle frontier saga. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    This looks fantastic, thought I'd ask though. Will the future update be compatible with the current release? Asking because I'd love to carry over my mons to the battle frontier saga. Thanks!
    Thanks! Yes it will be; the save file already is set up with everything it needs for gen 8 and all the missing legendaries, so there should never be issues with save compatibility.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Very good rom hack so far (on par with your other rom hacks i'd say), i'm up to Dewford Meadow. I do wonder though, when it comes to the game corner pokemons, is it possible to get their hidden ability just by buying them?

Edit: nvm i'm dumb, didn't notice there were an item specifically for that...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Very good rom hack so far (on par with your other rom hacks i'd say), i'm up to Dewford Meadow. I do wonder though, when it comes to the game corner pokemons, is it possible to get their hidden ability just by buying them?

Edit: nvm i'm dumb, didn't notice there were an item specifically for that...
    Thanks! Yeah, that item's fairly late in the game but it's the only way to get hidden abilities on mons you can't catch.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    I can't pass up on another hack from you! Just something I found: the pdf docs seem to be broken, zipped or extracted, they always give out an error that they couldn't be found, they also have a missing data icon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I can't pass up on another hack from you! Just something I found: the pdf docs seem to be broken, zipped or extracted, they always give out an error that they couldn't be found, they also have a missing data icon.
    Hope you like this one too! They seem to be OK for me; not sure what I can suggest other than redownloading.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I'm going to try this hack soon, it looks quite interesting. And I'm not sure how feasible it'll be on hard mode, but I'll try to have both Luxray and Vikavolt on my team, as I love the changes made on both.

A question, are Ivy and Evie available early in the game? I was wondering how soon we can access removing EVs from our mons.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I'm going to try this hack soon, it looks quite interesting. And I'm not sure how feasible it'll be on hard mode, but I'll try to have both Luxray and Vikavolt on my team, as I love the changes made on both.

A question, are Ivy and Evie available early in the game? I was wondering how soon we can access removing EVs from our mons.
    Thanks! That should be fine, I had two psychic types on my last run and didn't have too much trouble with the type double up. Ivy and Evie are in Fallarbor Town, so they're fairly early.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    Thanks! That should be fine, I had two psychic types on my last run and didn't have too much trouble with the type double up. Ivy and Evie are in Fallarbor Town, so they're fairly early.

Thank you! By the way, are hidden abilities available in the wild/through ability patches?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Thank you! By the way, are hidden abilities available in the wild/through ability patches?
    Yep, if you catch a mon in a Dream Ball it'll have its hidden ability after battle, and you can eventually get ability patches too.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Totodile should be pretty good.

Yeah but I struggle a lot against the first gym leader because she has full 6 pokemon with level scaling and croconaw only STAB is water gun, since I'd choose strong jaw as an abiliy, it doesn't get torrent boost. So I'd have to catch more pokemon to support him in battle : budew, starly -> staravia, and drilbul (early stealth rock was really helpful) with pseudo-hax of save states for bite flincing, lol, I'm playing hard btw.

I've realized this game have so much potential with a little balancing, 6 pokemon on 1st gym is too much, imho.

The last thing, I have encounter many crash spot, mainly on 1st gym and caves, If I didn't save states many times, I'll really have trouble with restarting that heavily hinder my progress

Currently I've playing with JohnGBA with my smartphone (like any other hack I've been playing), is there any better emulator to play this game for android smartphone?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    Yeah but I struggle a lot against the first gym leader because she has full 6 pokemon with level scaling and croconaw only STAB is water gun, since I'd choose strong jaw as an abiliy, it doesn't get torrent boost. So I'd have to catch more pokemon to support him in battle : budew, starly -> staravia, and drilbul (early stealth rock was really helpful) with pseudo-hax of save states for bite flincing, lol, I'm playing hard btw.

I've realized this game have so much potential with a little balancing, 6 pokemon on 1st gym is too much, imho.

The last thing, I have encounter many crash spot, mainly on 1st gym and caves, If I didn't save states many times, I'll really have trouble with restarting that heavily hinder my progress

Currently I've playing with JohnGBA with my smartphone (like any other hack I've been playing), is there any better emulator to play this game for android smartphone?

Dewott with Torrent helped me the most for the first gym so far. Its part fighting so it naturally resists rock, and Razor Shell has great damage output with Torrent. Quilladin is also good for her since it gets Needle Arm on evo.

The game seems meant for you to think about your battle style and tactics, not so much just "sweep with starter." You're expected to get more mons to support your starter, not just try and solo with it, especially something like Croconaw which isn't particularly great until later in the game. There's dozens of early mons available that are very good against Roxanne, and you're encouraged to make some catches and train them- I found Skiddo, Petilil, Wooper, Crabrawler, Shroomish, etc. to be very helpful for Roxanne, which are all easily findable early on. You can even catch a Gothita and trade it for a Pawniard, which should handle the gym very easily with steel type Cut, not to mention also gives you a moon stone if you want to try Nidoking or Nidoqueen.

Basically, there's plenty of options available to you, and it feels finely balanced to me if those options are actually utilized, especially if you're just doing a standard playthrough.

Wish I could help with mobile emulators, but I haven't used any in a long time, sorry. Definitely sounds like an Emu issue though. Wish I could help :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2022
    Please tell me the desert underpass is available more early cause i want to use mega flygon for my adventure not after I beat the elite 4

Back