• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Inclement Emerald: A Decomp Difficulty Hack [Version 1.13]

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    Hi! I just finished the game and I like it a lot! I want to report a bug that makes the air balloon pop right after using Substitute.

I checked the known bugs file and it seems this hasn't been reported yet so I posted this to make sure I wasn't the only one who found this.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    Also, I have a small question. Why does Shelly have mega Beedril? It's an interesting choice for her hail team. I was expecting something like mega Abomasnow or the new mega Lapras lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    Loving the hack so far! I had a question about the Aura Sphere TM. In the Pokemon Changes document, it mentions the "new TM60 Aura Sphere" but when I go to the Item Locations document, it says that TM60 is Drain Punch. Could someone tell me where I can find the Aura Sphere TM?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi! I just finished the game and I like it a lot! I want to report a bug that makes the air balloon pop right after using Substitute.

I checked the known bugs file and it seems this hasn't been reported yet so I posted this to make sure I wasn't the only one who found this.

Also, I have a small question. Why does Shelly have mega Beedril? It's an interesting choice for her hail team. I was expecting something like mega Abomasnow or the new mega Lapras lol
    Hey, thanks! I think you're the first to find that bug, will look into it. I'd guess the substitute HP loss is being treated as actual damage. Shelly's got a Beedrill because the evil team members typically use poison types, and Mega Beedrill with Aurora Veil support is nasty.

Loving the hack so far! I had a question about the Aura Sphere TM. In the Pokemon Changes document, it mentions the "new TM60 Aura Sphere" but when I go to the Item Locations document, it says that TM60 is Drain Punch. Could someone tell me where I can find the Aura Sphere TM?
    Thanks! That's a mistake in the docs, it's actually a tutor move available in Pokemon Centers.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Version 1.8.2 is up. This fixes more bugs, including a stability issue with the sound mixer which I think was responsible for many of the random black screen crashes people were encountering. Note that you may still experience crashes with an uncapped fast-forward speed on mGBA - this is a known bug with the emulator that should be fixed whenever its next update is released (it's already fixed in the dev version for those of you who don't mind compiling it!).

Years
    • Seen today
    If gen 8 mons are ready to be released , would you rebalance their stats and typing too ?
    I could give you some suggestions for the type changes ; starters for example .
    Rillaboom could be a Grass/Rock ( rock being as a reference to rock genre )
    Cinderace could be a Fire/Electric ( due to its flashy , striker-like appearance ) , could also be Rock because its signature move is basically it kicks molten rock.
    Inteleon could be a Water/Ghost ( referencing its spy-like appearance )

ant4456

Anthony4456
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2021
    I'm 99% sure your Vial item is based on Temtem's "Temessence Vial" which does the same thing. I think it should be credited if simply fans of a hack can be credited.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    question what are the shiny odds in this game because i found 7 already which is quite suprising i like it but just wondering

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    If gen 8 mons are ready to be released , would you rebalance their stats and typing too ?
    I could give you some suggestions for the type changes ; starters for example .
    Rillaboom could be a Grass/Rock ( rock being as a reference to rock genre )
    Cinderace could be a Fire/Electric ( due to its flashy , striker-like appearance ) , could also be Rock because its signature move is basically it kicks molten rock.
    Inteleon could be a Water/Ghost ( referencing its spy-like appearance )
    Gen 8 mons are nowhere near ready for release, still lots of battle engine work needed before then! I won't be making any changes to Rillaboom or Cinderace, they're both strong enough as is! Inteleon needs something though.
    I'm 99% sure your Vial item is based on Temtem's "Temessence Vial" which does the same thing. I think it should be credited if simply fans of a hack can be credited.
    It is yeah (hence the name!), and yes it should be credited. The tem vial is such a good idea.
    question what are the shiny odds in this game because i found 7 already which is quite suprising i like it but just wondering
    1/1024.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    >Poké Balls can no longer be thrown at semi-invulnerable Pokémon
    What does this even mean? Nice job on the bug fixes though!
    In gen 3 you can throw balls at mons that are in the air, underground etc. due to using moves like Fly or Dig. That was fixed in the later gens so the engine's been updated to prevent that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Hello once again ! I just finished Incelement Emerald and it was amazing. I had lots of fun playing this rom hack as it is very challenging especially the magma/aqua double battles and bosses who leads with legendaries. These are my thoughts/suggestions on this rom hack.

1.) Blitz boxer Hitmonchan is bonkers. Can literally carry a whole battle with the right setup. I can already see this dude as a Battle Frontier ace pokemon for the Dojo frontier brain (Really hope you will be able to add the frontier in the near future).

2.) The sootropolis gym feels a bit lackluster. The earlier gyms feels harder for me (especially the flying type one). Idk this is just me probably.

3.) Maybe a super difficult post-game content ? This thing can wait since there are still tons of bugs that needs to be addressed first.

Other than that, thank you for making this masterpiece ! The hundreds of hours spent on playing this game feels worth it ! Looking forward for the future updates of this rom hack.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    Gen 8 mons are nowhere near ready for release, still lots of battle engine work needed before then! I won't be making any changes to Rillaboom or Cinderace, they're both strong enough as is! Inteleon needs something though.

If you're open to suggestions for Inteleon, how about a better movepool and giving it a new hidden ability? Maybe something like:

(Insert name here): the user's physical attacks become special attacks, dealing damage based on the user's sp.atk stat and the opponent's sp.def.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Inteleon has an insane speed/spa as is tbh (for a starter especially) so I wouldn't change that either

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2021
    Hi, currently playing in Hard Mode, can i know what are the level caps for each gym? Because apparently i couldnt find anything about it. First, i saw in the Q&A section where you posted on the level caps, those are for normal mode, no? Because when i was choosing the mode, i rmb reading that hard mode has level cap for each gym. P.s. i have not updated yet to the latest version, currently playing 1.8.1. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hello once again ! I just finished Incelement Emerald and it was amazing. I had lots of fun playing this rom hack as it is very challenging especially the magma/aqua double battles and bosses who leads with legendaries. These are my thoughts/suggestions on this rom hack.

1.) Blitz boxer Hitmonchan is bonkers. Can literally carry a whole battle with the right setup. I can already see this dude as a Battle Frontier ace pokemon for the Dojo frontier brain (Really hope you will be able to add the frontier in the near future).

2.) The sootropolis gym feels a bit lackluster. The earlier gyms feels harder for me (especially the flying type one). Idk this is just me probably.

3.) Maybe a super difficult post-game content ? This thing can wait since there are still tons of bugs that needs to be addressed first.

Other than that, thank you for making this masterpiece ! The hundreds of hours spent on playing this game feels worth it ! Looking forward for the future updates of this rom hack.
    Hey, thanks!
    1. Yeah it's pretty silly, if you get an attack boost or two on it you just win most battles.
    2. Gym difficulty is mostly dependent on your team; I could make it harder by making it a double battle, but other than that there's not too much I can do to it until gen 8 mons are ready.
    3. The frontier will eventually provide that! But yeah, bug fixes first. The last thing I want is frontier streaks being ruined by some random battle engine bug.
    If you're open to suggestions for Inteleon, how about a better movepool and giving it a new hidden ability? Maybe something like:

(Insert name here): the user's physical attacks become special attacks, dealing damage based on the user's sp.atk stat and the opponent's sp.def.
    Inteleon has an insane speed/spa as is tbh (for a starter especially) so I wouldn't change that either
    Inteleon's got great stats but not much else; I think some movepool changes are all it really needs though.
    Hi, currently playing in Hard Mode, can i know what are the level caps for each gym? Because apparently i couldnt find anything about it. First, i saw in the Q&A section where you posted on the level caps, those are for normal mode, no? Because when i was choosing the mode, i rmb reading that hard mode has level cap for each gym. P.s. i have not updated yet to the latest version, currently playing 1.8.1. :)
    Hey, caps are the same on every difficulty - that's why they're a separate setting you chose at the start of the game. I do need to update the OP with the other options though!
    For some reason Pikachu won't evolve into A-Raichu when I use the Sun Stone.
    Are you on an outdated version of the hack?

Back