• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Episode Seven Just posting again.

Sprite is hard to see, sorry for that. XD

There are two types of zombies.

The purple one like Jay is a fast zombie, they are speedy, but lack good hearing.

Then there are the slow, but they can hear anything from up to a mile so they can always track their victim(s).

Thanks Jason! Hope to see more posts from you from now on! ^__^

Thanks Michael!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • No, he was not speaking, that was a quote. I've done that 2 times so far, it will continue to be done after traumatic events in the series or random intervals.

A new episode will be posted tonight!!

Episode Seven Just posting again.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • =o Wow! I loved the old Pokemon Instincts! I haven't been on PC in a while and as soon as I saw the new one i had to read! It looks very well made! and I liked the fact that the professor carried on the speech on how to get the Rz+.

I will make some sprites for ya soon man!

Shylocke

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Thanks! Good to see you back, man!!

Episode 8 will be out as soon as I get the time to make it. I've just been tweaking some sprites and bringing back some old characters like Dash, 47, and KT!

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
  • Thanks man! Heres my signup =] and dont forget Yen/Shylocke (dont remember the name)! =D all my Yen/Shylocke sprites are on my other comp which is like slower than a snail! so Yeah!

Name: Jaybob
    Birth Region: Kanto
    Pokémon: Vulpix, Pikachu, Machop and Psyduck
    Immune or Not? [Your choice]:Immune
    Extra Info: Jaybob's mother died when he was at a young age and his father left when he was a child. He was put in an orphanage and has just come of age to leave and start his journey.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Please feel free to edit As much as you like! cos i know you probably wont use it like that?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Only thing is..it's a D/P sprite! If I was doing a D/P comic, that'd be an excellent addition. But, I will have your other's in the comic. ^__^

If you could make him into a FR/LG sprite, then I would accept him in, but I want the comic to look semi-professional, so..a D/P sprite would look silly in it, you know?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    He was kind of asking you, Jaybob, to re-make the sprites. You can't expect him to do everything.
    --
    I didn't notice #7 was out! It was pretty cool, the zombie was pretty cool, Tanjou was cool, and everything else was cool.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • XD Well...I'm really sorry for the long time-lapse..I am making a filler episode now until I can get everything I need.

Thanks for the comment, Jake.

So...expect a filler episode in the next couple hours, fellas.

Back