• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
  • PC's been down 5 days too many. At least I still got SPPF...

Anyway, Comic 8 is pretty good... 47 and Dash are vampires, which is always cool, and our heroes are like totally gonna get eaten alive :D... or just a part of me hopes...

Keep it up etc. I'll be posting again sometime.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • It's actually only one guy talking, and I've colored main characters' texts so you would be able to better see who's talking. Dash is talking; he is yellow. :/

And, the Zone isn't a prison/zombie hideaway. All it is, is a lawless zone. There's not need to hold people in because they want to stay there, not leave. And, it's not a maze.

'kay guys! I've got a couple episodes coming up. Need a few more posts from anyone, posted before or haven't posted yet!

I guarantee you will enjoy the next episode. It's going to be have a very exciting cliff-hanger at the end of it. It'll be 12 panels and Michael and Tanjou will appear, along with Ghost, Matt, and Damien. Huon-Pine and Kauri will be there also. It's going to be great, so get me a couple more posts and that will be all yours'!!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • It's actually only one guy talking, and I've colored main characters' texts so you would be able to better see who's talking. Dash is talking; he is yellow. :/

And, the Zone isn't a prison/zombie hideaway. All it is, is a lawless zone. There's not need to hold people in because they want to stay there, not leave. And, it's not a maze.

'kay guys! I've got a couple episodes coming up. Need a few more posts from anyone, posted before or haven't posted yet!

I guarantee you will enjoy the next episode. It's going to be have a very exciting cliff-hanger at the end of it. It'll be 12 panels and Michael and Tanjou will appear, along with Ghost, Matt, and Damien. Huon-Pine and Kauri will be there also. It's going to be great, so get me a couple more posts and that will be all yours'!!

Awesome. Zombies, vampires, cliffhangers, and action! Can't wait for it Metakino.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • I guarantee you will enjoy the next episode. It's going to be have a very exciting cliff-hanger at the end of it. It'll be 12 panels and Michael and Tanjou will appear, along with Ghost, Matt, and Damien. Huon-Pine and Kauri will be there also. It's going to be great, so get me a couple more posts and that will be all yours'!!

Cool, I can't wait! :)
    I like the sound of it, cliffhangers are really cool! They'll keep me coming back! :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Episode Nine

There hasn't been very many posts since the last episode...but, I'm excited to see this Chapter come to an end and start the real zombie invasion!

I want 5 posts before the Chapter Two Premier can be posted. I figure it's fair.

Last edited:

Quidoo

Years
  • Woah, this episode is the best so far! It can be hard at times to tell who is speaking, but I can usually figure it out. I'll be waiting for the next one! :D

There hasn't been very many posts since the last episode...but, I'm excited to see this Chapter come to an end and start the real zombie invasion!

I want 5 posts before the Chapter Two Premier can be posted. I figure it's fair.

:) Yeah, that seems fair! C'mon people! Post if you enjoy it! :)

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Episode Nine

Awesome. Just plain... wow.
    Honest man, you should like make zombie movies or something :D. Anyway, I liked it. The blood was nice and in copius amounts. Are Matt and Damian gonna rescue Ghost?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I missed allot lol. Looking neat! I like how the stories coming together.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Woah, this episode is the best so far! It can be hard at times to tell who is speaking, but I can usually figure it out. I'll be waiting for the next one! :D

:) Yeah, that seems fair! C'mon people! Post if you enjoy it! :)

Thanks Jason! You're going to love the update at the bottom of this post then!!

Awesome. Just plain... wow.
    Honest man, you should like make zombie movies or something :D. Anyway, I liked it. The blood was nice and in copius amounts. Are Matt and Damian gonna rescue Ghost?

XD! Thank you. That's acutally what I might become. :x A director; author; or lawyer.

Thanks, yeah I worked hard to make it look good. And, I'll let the PM List know on the next update. Check out below for some News.

I missed allot lol. Looking neat! I like how the stories coming together.

Thanks Jake. Hopefully you'll enjoy the next season even more!!

NEWS!
    • The comic will now come out twice a week, in 12 paneled strips.
    • The comic will have 8 episodes a chapter. Each chapter finished a month.
    • Some chapters will have more episodes, depending on if I want to make alot more. It's only better for you, in that case.
    • The comic will be featuring: Zombies, vampires, tons of blood, a chapter on torture [a la Hostel], and much more!
    • Much more info to be told if you sign up for the PM List!!

Quidoo

Years
  • NEWS!

* The comic will now come out twice a week, in 12 paneled strips.
    * The comic will have 8 episodes a chapter. Each chapter finished a month.
    * Some chapters will have more episodes, depending on if I want to make alot more. It's only better for you, in that case.
    * The comic will be featuring: Zombies, vampires, tons of blood, a chapter on torture [a la Hostel], and much more!
    * Much more info to be told if you sign up for the PM List!!

Cool! A chapter per month! It just keeps getting more exiting! :)
    OMG! A tortute chapter! :badsmile: hehehe...Sounds great!

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
  • NEWS!
    • The comic will now come out twice a week, in 12 paneled strips.
    • The comic will have 8 episodes a chapter. Each chapter finished a month.
    • Some chapters will have more episodes, depending on if I want to make alot more. It's only better for you, in that case.
    • The comic will be featuring: Zombies, vampires, tons of blood, a chapter on torture [a la Hostel], and much more!
    • Much more info to be told if you sign up for the PM List!!

mmm... my favorite type of torture... btw i hate zombies!! the idea of them scares me... rather deal with vampies... least they talk. plus vampy chicks are always hott... but anyways I can't wait to see more of the vampires and to see whether Ghost becomes infected or not.

btw are we gonna see the return of those nasty little "head crabs"? maybe a mutated zombamafied form of them? j/k but... i wonder... zombies... vampires... and head crabs... the world would never be safe again....

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • They are meant to be dark. :x

And, a PM list, I will PM you if you're on the list and inform you when new episodes are posted. You'll receive extra information like how long it took to make the episode and other exciting things.

Thanks for the reply!

And, thanks Milosh!!

EDIT: Just post here if you want me to add you to the PM list.

Back