• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
Years
  • Season Two Premier!

Enjoy and post, everyone!!

Oh snap. Literally.

Awesome premiere. Love the Saw reference and all - couldn't you make your own trap? Venus Fly Trap has been done in all the movies right? :D

I like the Tanjou and Micheal storyline. I hope it gets more bloody. :P

Btw, I'm working on SJ again. I'll PM you the results soon...

Have you thought about making a banner?

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • Awesome premiere. Love the Saw reference and all - couldn't you make your own trap? Venus Fly Trap has been done in all the movies right? :D

I like the Tanjou and Micheal storyline. I hope it gets more bloody. :P

Btw, I'm working on SJ again. I'll PM you the results soon...

Have you thought about making a banner?

Yeah, I agree with you! It was great! :) The remake should be even better!
    Anyway...I could try making a banner for you, Metakino, if you want me to...:)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hmm...maybe a banner. XD I'll make one sooner or later. xP

And, Venus Fly Trap was only used in one, and to be honest, I thought for about 30 minutes of the time to come up with my own trap. I worked on some sprites and was unsatisfied with their results, ending up with the flytrap, seeing as sprite-wise, it worked.

The Tanjou and Michael storyline...oh yes, there will be blood [/jigsaw]

Alright, I look forward to the PM.

And, thank you Jason! XD If I don't have time to make the banner, I'll entrust you with the duty.

Also, PM List! How did you guys like the info I gave out?

Quidoo

Years
  • I liked the extra info, it explained alot that I wouldn't have understood without it :)

I'll start working on the banner now, if you'd like! :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Alright, sure! GO ahead and start the banner. I'm making one as well. So..2 banners for people to chose from won't hurt! Thanks Jason!

NEWS:
    • I've updated the front/first post.
    • Season 2 Premier is still new! More posts means more episodes!
    • The Biographies section and the Background section have been revised. PLEASE tell me what you think of the new bios.

Quidoo

Years
  • Here is my banner! :)

banner.png

Enjoy! :D

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm going to get you the sprites as soon as possible!

And, yes, advertisement would be good.

It's just sad to see that only 2 people think the comic is good, leaving the other 7 or 8 not looking at the thread, though I see them viewing other threads... :[

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Sorry for the no-show. (I told you why in PM)
    Anyway - Season 2 seems very interesting, but I'm a little confused with the end. Saw + 24 series?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • No, the 24 thing is only for Matt and Damien. It's gunna be shown once more, then never again.

And, the Saw thing is only minor. I guess if you need more explaining...I'll tell you. XD

EDIT: Ohh, I see. You meant the "24 days later/before..." Milosh is right. XD

Last edited:

Milosh

The Twilight Rose
    Years
  • 28 series boyo. 4 days have passed so it equals out to 24... for now anyway.

Saw huh? so is Jigsaw one of the raiders that attacked the house? Ghost is really dead eh? ... or... is he? I would assume so since his head is smashed and spiked. xD

but thats doesn't mean he'll stay down... a zombimified Ghost perhaps?

why is it i get the feeling that once the time comes around full circle, that Tanjou and Micheal are either gonna be dead or undead? Dx

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Perhaps that's the reason for the second sprite of Zombie Ghost! Or, perhaps I just like to confuse you all. Ghost's fate remains a mystery for this time in the story.

And, Tanjou is a character I feel deserves to live. Michael on the other hand, does not. He's a criminal and deserves to suffer for the crimes he committed. [Michael will end up dead/undead if RocketMemberMichael does not post within the next 10 hours.]

Jigsaw was not one of the raiders. I'll just leave it at that seeing as there's no real reason to divulge deeper into that moment in time. xP

UPDATE!!

The revised, high quality version of Episode Ten, the Season Two premier is now available! Check it out, guys!

[Revised Episode Ten]

Back