• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Unown: Still Underground, not found yet
    Relicanth: still fishing at Sea, not found yet
    Cranidos -> Rampados: Still Underground, not found yet
    Arceus: Not know how to get this pkm

Oh, I forgot, how to change Meloetta to Fighting Type?
    Different that I said before (my mistake), any letter plate (A Plate, B Plate, C Plate, ... , Z Plate) works for resurrect the Unowns.

You can't change Meloetta form, since Relic Song effect isn't coded.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Oct 23, 2016
    I am very new to this game (in fact i only started playing yesterday), does anyone have any advice?
    A few more questions:

1) Where can I get a coin case?
    2) Is there a way to get better pokeballs such a great, ultra, dusk balls etc?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I am very new to this game (in fact i only started playing yesterday), does anyone have any advice?
    A few more questions:

1) Where can I get a coin case?
    2) Is there a way to get better pokeballs such a great, ultra, dusk balls etc?

The NPCs have a lot of advices. Visit the hotel.

1. In Rarity Shop
    2. Yes, just increase your rank. Great Ball is available at rank 6.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Can you explain what happened? If your save goes corrupted, send me by e-mail and I will try to fix it. This is a VERY rare bug that occurs with very few players.

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Oct 31, 2016
    Um is this only for over??

Only for pc**??

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Yooo sup homie...
    I want to know how to change something...
    I want Caterpie and Charmander in this game.....and I want to change their base stats.....
    I want them to be the strongest hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    yaaaa I know cheat meat bla bla bla.....
    Tell me how to do it please.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Yooo sup homie...
    I want to know how to change something...
    I want Caterpie and Charmander in this game.....and I want to change their base stats.....
    I want them to be the strongest hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    yaaaa I know cheat meat bla bla bla.....
    Tell me how to do it please.

As far as I know, you can only edit that if you have the non-compiled version. Which probably only he has. Well, I'm sure there are some workarounds, but I wouldn't even try to use those methods.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    I downloaded a Pokemon Essentials and it has an editor and i can change everything....
    so it should be possible in this game too......shouldnt it??

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm sorry if this have been posted yet, i read almost all the posts but not aaall ;)
    Second, this game is preeeeetty good, been playing it for like 3 weeks ! Grats to the game creator !

So my issue is that I lost my Multi. Exp. I exchanged some pokemons to get Gallade and be capable of breeding some Ralts.
    When i was training my chuchmur to get Gallade, I trained him with Multi Exp on and when I exchanged it, it still had the Multi Exp with him...

Now I don't have a Multi Exp anymore and you can't buy it twice :/
    Is there a solution to get it back or is it forever gone ?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hello everyone,

First of all, I'm sorry if this have been posted yet, i read almost all the posts but not aaall ;)
    Second, this game is preeeeetty good, been playing it for like 3 weeks ! Grats to the game creator !

So my issue is that I lost my Multi. Exp. I exchanged some pokemons to get Gallade and be capable of breeding some Ralts.
    When i was training my chuchmur to get Gallade, I trained him with Multi Exp on and when I exchanged it, it still had the Multi Exp with him...

Now I don't have a Multi Exp anymore and you can't buy it twice :/
    Is there a solution to get it back or is it forever gone ?
    You can buy Exp Share at Pokémon Market at rank 16.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 11, 2017
    Hey There, is it possible to upload this through Dropbox? As I can't use other file sharing sites in my country and am keen to play this :)

Years
  • Well your mediafire link got killed, evidently the ESA thought your game is so good it must be piracy rather than a fangame.... At any rate the mega is still up so time to feed it bandwidth.

Reactions: FL

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hey There, is it possible to upload this through Dropbox? As I can't use other file sharing sites in my country and am keen to play this :)
    Send me an e-mail and I will reply with the game attached.

Well your mediafire link got killed, evidently the ESA thought your game is so good it must be piracy rather than a fangame.... At any rate the mega is still up so time to feed it bandwidth.
    Exact, thanks for the info.

I had this problem before. The last time that this happened with me, I discovered that the link was picked by a crawling tool who picks random links with pokémon name in an attempt to pick links with roms and similar stuff. I contacted mediafire and got the problem solved. Time to do this again.

Back