• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hey is there a list of pokemone by location? Im personally on a hunt for a ryolu or lucario and feel like Im banging my head against a wall trying to find one. I'll also note that I'm interested in a randomizer if you find the time to implement it. This game would fit a randomized Pokemon encounter more than any other game in my opinion. Same with random starters.

Also I can't find where to buy poketra cards. They don't seem available anywhere.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2019
    I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't uncompress the Audio files. It says that they're there, but the Audio folder doesn't show and when booting the game there is zero audio.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    1) I've been reading that you're planning a 2.0 version. Are you still working on that?
    Paralyzed, but I want to continue when I have free time.

Do you need any kind of help?
    Probably, but I can't remember exactly now.

2) Is pokerús virus in this game? Is there a way to find a pokerús scripted pokemon?
    No.

Thank you for this game! I've had handreds of hours of fun!
    Cool! What is your playtime?

Hey is there a list of pokemone by location?
    You can check Pokémon Shop/Local Trade Station/Pokédex Locations. There is also a scientist at Research and Development Center who gives you the location of random pokémon that you don't have. This scientist gave you more locations per time as you complete the pokédex.

Im personally on a hunt for a ryolu or lucario and feel like Im banging my head against a wall trying to find one.
    Riolu can be traded by a Gulpin on Local Trade Station.

I'll also note that I'm interested in a randomizer if you find the time to implement it. This game would fit a randomized Pokemon encounter more than any other game in my opinion. Same with random starters.
    Nice to hear! Like I said to dragonik1, if more people request, I will consider making a random mode.

Also I can't find where to buy poketra cards. They don't seem available anywhere.
    Your party is your cards.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why I can't uncompress the Audio files. It says that they're there, but the Audio folder doesn't show and when booting the game there is zero audio.
    The audio is a hidden folder. Try using your uncompress program (even the Windows default one) chosing Extract All OR move the Pokémon Island folder on zip/7z OR change your folder settings to show hidden files and move the folder.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Thanks! And for some reason they wont let me join any poketra games.
    When you have 6 pokémon in party and rank 8, you can play with the four players on left side, plus the one on far right side.

If you talk to these people, what message they say?

NilesMoonFalcon

Pokemon Trainer: Niles
    Years
  • Just wanted to know in this game, is it possible to get Pikachu as a starter? Like do I have to pick one of the male types? In any case, I did find an error problem, when I go to the options before I enter the game I wanted to make the screen larger because I hate small windows. So when I were to do so it worked the first time. Until I exit the game to found out that when I picked a certain dude for the starter options were generation two, generation four, and generation five. I kind of was expecting more options but I guess that's just me. So when I exit the game to maybe pick another dude to see if the starter selection were to change. I went back to resize the screen to large to find out it didn't want to work anymore. Then it started giving me an error known as "Critical Error C0000005 at address 10050478. I'm not sure what's going on there, do I have to change the screen after I get the Pokedex or something?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Just wanted to know in this game, is it possible to get Pikachu as a starter?
    There is a way: Put 25025 password on the machine left to Oak's PC (left top corner) before picking a starter.

In any case, I did find an error problem, when I go to the options before I enter the game I wanted to make the screen larger because I hate small windows. So when I were to do so it worked the first time. Until I exit the game to found out that when I picked a certain dude for the starter options were generation two, generation four, and generation five. I kind of was expecting more options but I guess that's just me. So when I exit the game to maybe pick another dude to see if the starter selection were to change. I went back to resize the screen to large to find out it didn't want to work anymore. Then it started giving me an error known as "Critical Error C0000005 at address 10050478. I'm not sure what's going on there, do I have to change the screen after I get the Pokedex or something?
    I was able to reproduce. Changing screen on initial screen, before creating a save file (first save) crash the game. Thanks for the report!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright so I'm playing on a new computer with Windows 10 and each time i try to open the options menu the game pulls up an error message that script is hanging. What happens exactly is that when I open the options menu the game will go black for a little bit and then i will show the menu. After that, it will show one or two options and then say that it is taking to long and that the game will restart but it never restarts. Compatibility mode is on and the fonts are downloaded correctly if you could help at all thanks!

Edit: Also another thing is that the overworld, menus, and storage seem quite laggy most of the time is there a way to reduce the lag?

Last edited:

NilesMoonFalcon

Pokemon Trainer: Niles
    Years
  • There is a way: Put 25025 password on the machine left to Oak's PC (left top corner) before picking a starter.

I was able to reproduce. Changing screen on initial screen, before creating a save file (first save) crash the game. Thanks for the report!

Thanks. ^^

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    So apparently compatibility mode was not on, however it did not do much because the options menu still crashes 75% of the time. I was able to get it to work once more and change the battle background to a less intensive background for battles wich made battles run more smoothly. However, everything else (screen transitions, overworld, and storage.) is still slow no matter what i do or wich compatibility mode i have it in.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Alright so I'm playing on a new computer with Windows 10 and each time i try to open the options menu the game pulls up an error message that script is hanging. What happens exactly is that when I open the options menu the game will go black for a little bit and then i will show the menu. After that, it will show one or two options and then say that it is taking to long and that the game will restart but it never restarts. Compatibility mode is on and the fonts are downloaded correctly if you could help at all thanks!

Edit: Also another thing is that the overworld, menus, and storage seem quite laggy most of the time is there a way to reduce the lag?
    Did you tried to run as admin and disabled graphic card? Are you using the latest version?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I tried to and yes I am using version 1.2, next week I am going to downgrade this computer to windows 7 and see if that works.

P.S And by the way how do I get a slowpoke and evolve it into slowking?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    And by the way how do I get a slowpoke and evolve it into slowking?
    Slowpoke can be found on River. King's Rock can be found at Valley. Buy a Link Stone on Pokémon Market and use on a Slowpoke holding King's Rock.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It seems that the luck incense does not increase money by 50 percent, instead, it increases it by 20 percent. Is this to encourage us to buy the amulet coin or is this a glitch/oversight?

Edit: Nevermind the thing about the luck incense I see that it was intended.

(By the way where is Druddigon? I am at rank 10 and am just curious how soon I can find him.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2023
    Is there a turbo mode in the game?

Edit: how do i use the script for turbo mode?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Is there a turbo mode in the game?
    No:

This game is good and a fast forward feature to increase gameplay speed will make it AWESOME!!!!
    The fastforward makes the game looks a little unnatural and isn't too necessary because I put several options to make the game can be more quick like reverse run (you normally run and when holding the run button you walk), quick battle start, quick hp bar up/down speed, etc...

Back