• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    VERSION 2.0.6 WITH BUGFIXES RELEASED!

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    Hello again, I'm having a problem with the fonts...

They are all installed and the game is working, but i keep getting this messages...

Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Hello again, I'm having a problem with the fonts...

They are all installed and the game is working, but i keep getting this messages...
    Spoiler:
    Strange. Are you sure that all are installed? You can try reinstalling all. If this didn't work, try to run the game as administrator and as Windows XP Service Pack 2 compatibility mode.

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    try to run the game as administrator
    that alone solved it.

It was all instaled, but somehow the game was no reading it, after running as adm it showed: "all fonts are now installed, the game will restart" and now works perfectly. Thank you so much.

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
    Just found something that may be a bug, the move *BEAT UP (Dark) hit the enemies as many times as it should, but it doesn't deal any damage at all...

Spoiler:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Just found something that may be a bug, the move *BEAT UP (Dark) hit the enemies as many times as it should, but it doesn't deal any damage at all...

Spoiler:
    When your pokémon are too weak/enemy defense is too high, it deals 0 damage. It should be at least 1. Thanks for the report!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    why are there no animations for moves?
    Basically because I didn't make (yet). And I can't import other animation because of system limitation of very modified systems.

Last edited:

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen today
    I know it's a little late for me to report a bug, but another bug is Switcheroo.

Switcheroo is supposed to revert the held items back to your party after a pokemon battle. My Absol holds a Lucky Egg, while Smeargle holds an Exp. Share. However, When a wild Inkay uses Switcheroo, I could lose one of those items if I faint it.

Back to the crashing bug:

Trainer Crash!

Click the link for my report.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I know it's a little late for me to report a bug
    Late? Why late?

Switcheroo is supposed to revert the held items back to your party after a pokemon battle. My Absol holds a Lucky Egg, while Smeargle holds an Exp. Share. However, When a wild Inkay uses Switcheroo, I could lose one of those items if I faint it.
    I understand about this bug being an annoying one, but since this is hard to fix and need a lot of testing (for player won't clone items in all possible combinations), I'm not sure if this will be corrected on version 2.0.7 or 2.1

Back to the crashing bug:

Trainer Crash!

Click the link for my report.
    You rematched a certain trainer on Valley, right?

Thanks for the reports!

Last edited:

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen today
    I was going to post a crash right away before, but I played this game a little longer. That's why it's a few hours late.

As for Switcheroo, it's probably best to mention this bug in the first post. Which is why it's hard to fix.

I was rusty when it comes to quoting someone, all because I see is 'respond'.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2022
    Hello, me again.

How I can evolve Galarian Slowpoke?
    I used the Galarica Cuff/Wreath as a stone evolution, nothing.
    Hold item + level up, nothing.

Mega Charizard Y isn't show up after using the mega mirror, I'm making a living Dex, so... I really want one. Ah, the G-Max forms, how I can get them?

And for last... The DNA Splicers, Reveal Glass, Reins of Unity and the N-Solarizer/Lunarizer are located in the underground? Please... tell me no...

P.S: To get an Ultra Necrosma I had to use what item?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    I was going to post a crash right away before, but I played this game a little longer. That's why it's a few hours late.
    I see. No problem!

As for Switcheroo, it's probably best to mention this bug in the first post. Which is why it's hard to fix.
    Good suggestion! If I don't solve on next bugfix version (2.0.7) I probably do this

How I can evolve Galarian Slowpoke?
    I used the Galarica Cuff/Wreath as a stone evolution, nothing.
    Hold item + level up, nothing.
    Only wreath is working (like an evolutionary stone), this will be fixed on 2.0.7.

Mega Charizard Y isn't show up after using the mega mirror
    This is a bug. Will be fixed on 2.0.7.

I'm making a living Dex, so... I really want one.
    Fun fact: I almost put a living pokédex support and rewards. I probably will do on version 2.1.

Ah, the G-Max forms, how I can get them?
    No G-max forms in version 2.0 (they are only partially implemented). I want to put it on version 2.1.

And for last... The DNA Splicers, Reveal Glass, Reins of Unity and the N-Solarizer/Lunarizer are located in the underground? Please... tell me no...
    No!

The two first are on Underground only before version 2.0.

You can get all of these items talking to a researcher on last Research and Development Center, having the pokémon at pokédex.

P.S: To get an Ultra Necrosma I had to use what item?
    No Ultra Necrozma on Island (yet).

Thanks for the reports!

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen today
    Bug:

1. I breed a female Galarian Meowth (holding an Everstone) with a male Zigzagoon, it temporally freezes the game for a few seconds (without audio) before it properly generates an egg. Which it did generate. This bug is similar to the other breeding bugs (not a pokemon).

2. I was waiting for an exclamation mark to appear at the daycare, but it was no longer blinking. And an egg shows up on my daycare sighter. I was still in the city outside in-game at a time. I'm on Rank 13.

Question:

1. Do you have Power items like Bracer, Anklet, etc. at the battle tower? I've set up Maxed IV boxes on my PC in-game, for breeding pokemon.

2. Can you raise the selling price for Quick Powder from $5 to either $500 or $1000? It doesn't have use for Ditto. I mention $500 because you could steal it with Theif and Covet.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    On my road to living dex I found a bug.
    The game resets after Galarian Meowth and Ditto generate an egg.
    Traceback.log and errorlog.txt files were not generated.

https://imgur.com/a/I6P6CrJ
    It takes some seconds processing, and resets on weak computers. I gonna take a better look. Maybe, if you save and try again, the egg works.

Bug:

1. I breed a female Galarian Meowth (holding an Everstone) with a male Zigzagoon, it temporally freezes the game for a few seconds (without audio) before it properly generates an egg. Which it did generate. This bug is similar to the other breeding bugs (not a pokemon).

2. I was waiting for an exclamation mark to appear at the daycare, but it was no longer blinking. And an egg shows up on my daycare sighter. I was still in the city outside in-game at a time. I'm on Rank 13.

Question:

1. Do you have Power items like Bracer, Anklet, etc. at the battle tower? I've set up Maxed IV boxes on my PC in-game, for breeding pokemon.

2. Can you raise the selling price for Quick Powder from $5 to either $500 or $1000? It doesn't have use for Ditto. I mention $500 because you could steal it with Theif and Covet.
    Bug

1. Same as above.

2. You need to enter/exit from a building. Official games works the same way (with the guy on front instead of exclamation display). I gonna take a look if I can fix this without raising lag, probably for 2.1.

Question

1. The power items are on Market, at last itemset. If you can build the Battle Tower and have the latest Market upgrade, you can buy these items.

2. If I change this item price, I probably should change others for the same reason and this result on a big change. I gonna think about this, but currently is low priority.

Thanks for the reports!

Back