• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Figured I would ask good to know, good thing most egg moves even in older versions of the game were TMs so that wont be too big an issue to work around.
    Previously Island had almost 200 TMs. Now it has more than 300 TMs.

Almost all TMs in core game are present in Island, except a few exclusive from RBY and GSC.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    where is the market that has items like exp share all and the surf item? and how do i unlock more of the city?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    where is the market that has items like exp share all and the surf item? and how do i unlock more of the city?
    At Rank 6, the City Hall is built. At City Hall, build the Rarity Shop to buy these items.

also is there a discord for this game?
    Currently no.

where can i get the ice and shiny stones?
    All evolution items are sold on the Market. You need to build and make an upgrade for these two.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    How trade evolutions works in this game?

Also is there a document for evolving certain pokemon

Yep. It is on the thread:
    All evolution items can be purchased. There is an NPC that explains the evolutions that are most different from the official (Gen 8) games. For those who want to plan, I will list them all in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

And any walkthrough doc available?
    Since this game progression is simple, what do you mean by walkground? If you mean things like learnset, the level up/egg moves are from Crown Tundra. The TMs are from almost any pokémon game, using the most up to date learnset,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2022
    Okay, I need a hint on finding the Desert Oasis. It's not the screen with the temple, or the screen with the statues you flip to make the temple unlock, right? How do I get to the Oasis?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Okay, I need a hint on finding the Desert Oasis. It's not the screen with the temple, or the screen with the statues you flip to make the temple unlock, right? How do I get to the Oasis?
    Inside of pyramid, at the end there is a map.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2022
    Inside of pyramid, at the end there is a map.

Okay, found the map with 30 steps left (phew)
    But getting to the L shape on the map doesn't seem possible in only 500 steps. I run out on what I think is the screen just to the left. What am I missing?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Okay, found the map with 30 steps left (phew)
    But getting to the L shape on the map doesn't seem possible in only 500 steps. I run out on what I think is the screen just to the left. What am I missing?
    Did you find the "T" indicated on the map?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2022
    Did you find the "T" indicated on the map?

Oh my gosh. Yep. Just found it.
    I was counting each little segment in the dotted lines as a screen. 😂
    Thank you once again for your help!

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Question:
    1. Where to find Linoone? I know Zigzagoon wasn't found anywhere, but I'm looking for a normal pokemon that is not from Galar.
    I'm on Rank 8. If there wasn't a way to find a Linoone, then it's only possible to breed an Obstagoon without an Everstone, right?

2. Which Rank unlocks the Bank? I've got over 100K on me in-game. As soon I gain access to rank 9+ (just a guess), I'll head for City Hall to help build a bank.

Typo:
    When I defeated a female school kid inside the Den, she said a D-word rather than 'Darn.' This could be bad for playing on rated E compared to rated T. In case you don't know how to replace that word, I could fix it for you, specifically in the Den area.

But I could use the extended text for only that area, to shorten the list. Just to become easier for me to search for a bad word.

If this is not a typo, then it sounds like one to me.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Question:
    1. Where to find Linoone? I know Zigzagoon wasn't found anywhere, but I'm looking for a normal pokemon that is not from Galar.
    I'm on Rank 8. If there wasn't a way to find a Linoone, then it's only possible to breed an Obstagoon without an Everstone, right?

2. Which Rank unlocks the Bank? I've got over 100K on me in-game. As soon I gain access to rank 9+ (just a guess), I'll head for City Hall to help build a bank.

Typo:
    When I defeated a female school kid inside the Den, she said a D-word rather than 'Darn.' This could be bad for playing on rated E compared to rated T. In case you don't know how to replace that word, I could fix it for you, specifically in the Den area.

But I could use the extended text for only that area, to shorten the list. Just to become easier for me to search for a bad word.

If this is not a typo, then it sounds like one to me.
    1. Right!

2. Bank is unlocked on City Hall at rank 11. You will be surprised with the price!

Typo: Thanks, this was accidentally (and this occurs at more places in game). All will be fixed on 2.0.6.

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Do you know a list of pokemon learn Foresight and Odor Sleuth in Pokemon Island? All I know is Sentret learned Foresight. Those moves should be useful for catching ghost types. I used Smeargle as my catching method.

I recommend a txt file for the level-up move list, specifically important moves. I looked up serebii, but none of those moves or their learned level match for Pokemon Island.

Bug:
    1. Pursuit doesn't deal double damage just before an opponent switches out a pokemon. When I switch out my pokemon, a wild Yungoos dealt damage with Pursuit to my other pokemon instead.

2. You missed a lot of learnable TMs such as Ampharos learn TM Power Gem.

3. When I hit 35K out of 50K on spending money, the game thinks I've cleared a quest. One group quest before the 'defeating 30 Tentacool' quest. This could do with city hall or something.

4. In the Forest area, I caught a Murkrow (with 1 HP left) with a Dusk Ball. A Dusk Ball should be effective specifically in places like Tunnel, Den, Cave, and Underground. Either that or I just got lucky.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Do you know a list of pokemon learn Foresight and Odor Sleuth in Pokemon Island? All I know is Sentret learned Foresight. Those moves should be useful for catching ghost types. I used Smeargle as my catching method.

I recommend a txt file for the level-up move list, specifically important moves. I looked up serebii, but none of those moves or their learned level match for Pokemon Island.

Bug:
    1. Pursuit doesn't deal double damage just before an opponent switches out a pokemon. When I switch out my pokemon, a wild Yungoos dealt damage with Pursuit to my other pokemon instead.

2. You missed a lot of learnable TMs such as Ampharos learn TM Power Gem.

3. When I hit 35K out of 50K on spending money, the game thinks I've cleared a quest. One group quest before the 'defeating 30 Tentacool' quest. This could do with city hall or something.

4. In the Forest area, I caught a Murkrow (with 1 HP left) with a Dusk Ball. A Dusk Ball should be effective specifically in places like Tunnel, Den, Cave, and Underground. Either that or I just got lucky.
    Island 2.0 uses the learnset from Crown Tundra (like I indirectly said on thread, I gonna edit the thread be more direct), and both of these moves are removed from Gen 8. But for pokémon that aren't on Sword/Shield, it uses Gen 7 movepool. So, you need to cross the list of missing pokémon with the movepool. So there some pokémon like Girafaring, Houndour, Phanpy and Poochyena, to say some.

Also, did you get the second Research and Development Center upgrade? It show the level up moves of caught pokémon.

With all of this, do you still think that a movepool list is necessary?

About bugs:
    1. Thanks for the report! I probably will fix on 2.1.

2. Ampharos never learn this move by TM/TR. Anyway, I was thinking of putting these learned moves as TM/TR in 2.1,

3. Thanks for the report! Actually, this one was reported few days ago, there is a group with an accidentaly hidden task.

4. No, Dusk Ball works on Forest too, since its night/dark on Forest.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2022
    Is there a map or guide to the underground?

I've been lost for days and I don't have time to explore the area because of college.

mvsj1986

Marcus
    Years
  • Hi, my first post here, I'm a completionist so if it is not too much to ask...

Can you please, if possible, provide a list of where can we catch each pokemon? (Just the ones we can't buy in the city)

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is there a map or guide to the underground?

I've been lost for days and I don't have time to explore the area because of college.
    Long time ago there is a video, but I can't find anymore. There are 3 Escape Ropes on Undeground, and, on last case, you can be defeated.

Hi, my first post here, I'm a completionist so if it is not too much to ask...

Can you please, if possible, provide a list of where can we catch each pokemon? (Just the ones we can't buy in the city)
    After the first Research and Development update, there is a researcher who says the location of some pokémon that you don't have.

There is also the pokédex area, listed by encounter type and a NPC who tells all pokémon found on Desert.

I made these things for completionists. I hope this solves your issue.

Back