• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    I downloaded the ips file from the main post but I think i don't have the polished game, I'm watching HeroVoltsy gameplay too and in his game the pokemon sprites are updated while in mine I have the original gen3 sprites, moreover in a came just after the second gym I found a trainer with a level 39 eelektross while all my pokemon are level 17-20.
    Did I do something wrong?
    You have the latest version of the game. In Kanlara Ultimate the standard Gen 3 sprites are used.
    As for that Trainer you have to use a special strategy to beat him (he uses Eelektrik btw, not Eelektross.), or you can walk past him while he's looking away and avoid the battle.

Years
  • Thanks for making this ROM Hack. I played the original last year. I like the changes you made to Ultimate.

Nice challenge and story. I started after beating the game, and I'm doing an all demon/god run. I won't spoil here how I got more than one demon gem.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    I just finished the game and it was amazing, but I am wondering if i can catch a god mewtwo? Or even a mewtwo? and where would I find them?

Edit: just found mewtwo and other legendaries, now my only question is can i have a god mewtwo or even a demon mewtwo? And is mewtwo the only one with god tier level? Thanks :)

where did you find the mewtwo ?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    Nope, but you can check out the little cave in Merryfall Town. You'll be able to find some Pokémon there that you can't anywhere else in the wild. Congratz on beating the game, btw!

is the legend chamber only can get demon stones ? there's an arrow going down but i cant pass through

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Question about Porygon, I just started Ultimate but didn't learn Psybeam at 7. Does this mean its going off Fire Red moveset and won't learn Single Beam or Discharge? I'd rather not having to grind all the way to 12 to get a decent move on Porygon for the gym.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Question about Porygon, I just started Ultimate but didn't learn Psybeam at 7. Does this mean its going off Fire Red moveset and won't learn Single Beam or Discharge? I'd rather not having to grind all the way to 12 to get a decent move on Porygon for the gym.

I haven't evolved Porygon yet so I can comment on its learnset...it sucks. It took until the Shock Wave move tutor at the Power Plant to get a second move on this without using a TM. I figured it would learn something useful before needing to evolve, currently at the 6th gym and may need to just evolve it and see what I get.

I'm enjoying the game by the way, just one nitpick.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    I haven't evolved Porygon yet so I can comment on its learnset...it sucks. It took until the Shock Wave move tutor at the Power Plant to get a second move on this without using a TM. I figured it would learn something useful before needing to evolve, currently at the 6th gym and may need to just evolve it and see what I get.

I'm enjoying the game by the way, just one nitpick.

Well, Starly welcome (Well, until I catch a Pidgey cause I may go full demon team now) as my new Starter. I'm not using a nerf Porygon till the 6th gym when there are better mons in the wild. Remastered's Porygon was 10 times better then Ultimate's if that's the case and I usually prefer to use the starter they give you but if its best moves have been removed I'm not using it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Well, Starly welcome (Well, until I catch a Pidgey cause I may go full demon team now) as my new Starter. I'm not using a nerf Porygon till the 6th gym when there are better mons in the wild. Remastered's Porygon was 10 times better then Ultimate's if that's the case and I usually prefer to use the starter they give you but if its best moves have been removed I'm not using it.

Just to confirm, it is like FR/LG, learned Tri-Attack at 36. No attacking moves between Psybeam and that unfortunately.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Can you add changing name of trade pokemon? I've traded this shiitass full-def AegislashS for AegislashB, but it's name... ugh ONLYUSEme...... it would be better without name ;-; This one sucks t-t
    + where do I get mushrooms??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Can you add changing name of trade pokemon? I've traded this shiitass full-def AegislashS for AegislashB, but it's name... ugh ONLYUSEme...... it would be better without name ;-; This one sucks t-t
    + where do I get mushrooms??

Mushrooms are for sale on the pokemart on Nahara Town

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2020
    played thru the game, however couldnt figure out two things

1. where can I find strenght? looked for hours, think i spoke to every single character in the game, but couldnt find it

2. is there an item which makes monsters in seasworn tower visible? couldnt find one even after beating e4 and caching rayquaza at the tower...

currently grinding my mewtwo to lvl100....

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Go west of Kahara Town into Kahara Desert (past a certain legendary pokemon), and there's a guy that gives the Strength HM. I assume the pokemon in Seasworn Tower were intended to never be identified

Like Ultimate a lot so far, the levels aren't super high like in previous Kanlara versions. Super interested in the movesets of certain pokemon, for instance I was real shocked to see Gliscor could learn Fly in this game lol. Training for the E4 currently, aiming to get a team into the mid 60's. Hoping there's some surprises in the post game

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2019
    Either level-up or with the Runic Gem item. Might be something like Lv. 40 for the level-up though.
    Yeah move deleter and move relearner are in Kaji City. They're both in the same house, in the southeast area of the city.
    As for that poke ball you can't get it, it was a mistake when I made that map.

I can't find the move relearner, as in that house only the move deleter is found. Is it a bug or something?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    I can't find the move relearner, as in that house only the move deleter is found. Is it a bug or something?

There is a move relearner maniac on Sanjara City, in which you need mushrooms for the tutor for the pokemon to relearn. :)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2019
    What's the most recent version of Kanlara Adventures Remastered? I tried out the Ultimate version but I think I might prefer the challenge of the remastered version, as well as other small things.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Beat the game earlier, fun stuff overall. I like how streamlined this one was, it's a good bit easier than previous versions. Almost miss the random extra gyms and crazy over leveled pokemon lmao

My team: https://imgur.com/a/7iAIOIk. Shouts out to Shell Smash on my shiny Macargo :) Leveled them to the mid 60's, but also took plenty of time to EV train in their best stats as well, otherwise you'll need to grind into the 70's for sure.

Last edited:
    Back