• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanlara Ultimate (21/01/2020 - New Patch Out)

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    There seems to be a bug with the new patch where the screen goes black when I try to teach my Pokemon a new attack.
    That shouldn't be possible; the patch is identical to the previous one except for a few byte changes related to the script in the Prize Corner.

Are you sure you patched it correctly? You need to use a clean ROM and then patch on top of that.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    is there any post game after beat e4 at kanlara ultimate ? so far i manage to find rayquaza,suicune,zapdos,celebi,articuno,moltres,groudon & kyogre~

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Sakakii, I have to say, that Kanlara Ultimate looks really well done, I love the added things, they are making the game much more polished and outstanding. However, I have two little questions concerning added things:
    1. the physical/special-split is one of the major improvements for me, so my question concerns the category of the new demon moves: Is there any way to look them up? Especially I want to know, whether DVenusaur's move Demon Thorns is physical or special?
    2. One of the things I do in nearly every Pokemon game is looking for Synchronize-Pokemon with a good nature, so I can set up my team with good natures easily. So I catched a modest Natu and wanted to catch a modest Noibat with it, but it doesn't seem to be working. It should have 50% chance of getting modest nature, if Natu is the first Pokemon in the team, but I catched like 12 and the last was modest, so I guess, it was just random. So the question is: Is it working?
    Thanks in anticipation for the reply! ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Downloaded the game and it is not letting me play it, and I have a few Playboy's to play it on.
    HELP... and I have downloaded other games from here and now I can't get any of my games to play!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    is there any post game after beat e4 at kanlara ultimate ? so far i manage to find rayquaza,suicune,zapdos,celebi,articuno,moltres,groudon & kyogre~
    Nope, but you can check out the little cave in Merryfall Town. You'll be able to find some Pokémon there that you can't anywhere else in the wild. Congratz on beating the game, btw!
    Sakakii, I have to say, that Kanlara Ultimate looks really well done, I love the added things, they are making the game much more polished and outstanding. However, I have two little questions concerning added things:
    1. the physical/special-split is one of the major improvements for me, so my question concerns the category of the new demon moves: Is there any way to look them up? Especially I want to know, whether DVenusaur's move Demon Thorns is physical or special?
    2. One of the things I do in nearly every Pokemon game is looking for Synchronize-Pokemon with a good nature, so I can set up my team with good natures easily. So I catched a modest Natu and wanted to catch a modest Noibat with it, but it doesn't seem to be working. It should have 50% chance of getting modest nature, if Natu is the first Pokemon in the team, but I catched like 12 and the last was modest, so I guess, it was just random. So the question is: Is it working?
    Thanks in anticipation for the reply! ;)
    1. You have to check out the library in Nahara Town. On the upper floor, you can read about all the Demon moves and it tells you which category they are.
    2. Those kind of out of battle effects like Synchronize didn't exist in FireRed yet and they're not present in this game, unfortunately.
    Downloaded the game and it is not letting me play it, and I have a few Playboy's to play it on.
    HELP... and I have downloaded other games from here and now I can't get any of my games to play!!!
    I don't think I can help you with that, sorry.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2019
    Nope, but you can check out the little cave in Merryfall Town. You'll be able to find some Pokémon there that you can't anywhere else in the wild. Congratz on beating the game, btw!

yeah i did went to the legend chamber but there is an arrow going down but i cant pass thorugh

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    I just finished the game and it was amazing, but I am wondering if i can catch a god mewtwo? Or even a mewtwo? and where would I find them?

Edit: just found mewtwo and other legendaries, now my only question is can i have a god mewtwo or even a demon mewtwo? And is mewtwo the only one with god tier level? Thanks :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    I loved the game especially the uniqueness of the game, just hoping that you can add maybe another region or two, to make it much amazing. It is one of the best rom hacks that i have played and i am looking forward to more of the updates to this game
    -I absolutely love it. Thanks for creating such a cool hack.

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Downloaded the game and it is not letting me play it, and I have a few Playboy's to play it on.
    You do realize that is an .ips file, not a .gba one, right? You need to patch it over a FireRed Squirrels .gba file.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    Thanks for the quick reply, Sakakii, I will definitely check the library out!
    So I've found a little thing for the next update or so to make the game even more polished: I really like the way the HP-stealing moves Giga Drain, Leech Life and Drain Kiss are standardized to 60 power, but Drain Punch has 75 power, so I guess, you overlooked it or so. ;)
    At last I want to ask, whether Alolan Marowak is in the game? At the moment I am in the Nahara Mines and saw the Marowak on the cliff, so I guess, Marowak is in the game, and I also mentioned this one man in Kaji City asking, whether it is day- or nighttime, so I thought, If one evolved a Cubone at night by talking to this man, the outcome would be Alolan Marowak, but maybe it's just 'cause it's one of my favorite Pokemon and I'm fantasizing. ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    LATE GAME SPOILERS !!!

How im supposed to beat that god mewtwo? none of my pokemon are faster or able to tank a single hit from him. Even +6 azu aquajet takes only 20%ish from his health bar. I have dlugia (which is pretty tanky..) and it just vanished when mewtwo uses that eletric broken move :(

Are there any tips someone can give me? other than just level up (all my pokemon are level 60, which i think is a bit underleved) D:

edit: Also, are there more itens than those that buff an specific type attack? Lefties, choices, life orbs and these stuff. Ty

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    LATE GAME SPOILERS !!!

How im supposed to beat that god mewtwo? none of my pokemon are faster or able to tank a single hit from him. Even +6 azu aquajet takes only 20%ish from his health bar. I have dlugia (which is pretty tanky..) and it just vanished when mewtwo uses that eletric broken move :(

Are there any tips someone can give me? other than just level up (all my pokemon are level 60, which i think is a bit underleved) D:

edit: Also, are there more itens than those that buff an specific type attack? Lefties, choices, life orbs and these stuff. Ty

I used groudon to defeat the god mewtwo, my groudon had the move fissure and i used that and it one hit ko the god mewtwo, i was just lucky i guess but my pokemon where on lvl 70s and groudon was in lvl77. I grinded for levels in the happy island where lots of chansey's are there they gave lots of exp.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Gonna try out Ultimate for a bit, interested to see all the small changes. Gonna do my best to find pokemon with good IV's and natures, take up every little advantage so that level grinding isn't as much of a thing lol. Part of me wants to wait until you get the "special" Ditto in a trade and start breeding, but I don't have that kind of patience lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    yo im convinced that the rng for opponents is cranked up no way im this unlucky.Im constantly getting critted two to three times in a row and flinched or somethign at the same time.Getting very annoying prolly gunna have to stop the nuzlocke im doing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2023
    I just finished the game and it was amazing, but I am wondering if i can catch a god mewtwo? Or even a mewtwo? and where would I find them?

Edit: just found mewtwo and other legendaries, now my only question is can i have a god mewtwo or even a demon mewtwo? And is mewtwo the only one with god tier level? Thanks :)
    Well you can raise Mewtwo to lv. 100 and see what happens!
    Thanks for the quick reply, Sakakii, I will definitely check the library out!
    So I've found a little thing for the next update or so to make the game even more polished: I really like the way the HP-stealing moves Giga Drain, Leech Life and Drain Kiss are standardized to 60 power, but Drain Punch has 75 power, so I guess, you overlooked it or so. ;)
    At last I want to ask, whether Alolan Marowak is in the game? At the moment I am in the Nahara Mines and saw the Marowak on the cliff, so I guess, Marowak is in the game, and I also mentioned this one man in Kaji City asking, whether it is day- or nighttime, so I thought, If one evolved a Cubone at night by talking to this man, the outcome would be Alolan Marowak, but maybe it's just 'cause it's one of my favorite Pokemon and I'm fantasizing. ;)
    Yeah you're right that was an oversight...
    Actually Cubone and Marowak aren't in the game, the Cubone in the Mines is only for show.
    yo im convinced that the rng for opponents is cranked up no way im this unlucky.Im constantly getting critted two to three times in a row and flinched or somethign at the same time.Getting very annoying prolly gunna have to stop the nuzlocke im doing.
    Well I haven't messed with the rng in the game so I think you're just getting unlucky.
    There is a Leftovers in Kaji City and there may be a Choice Band as a reward for beating Bruno in his re-match in the Mines. But I'm not 100 % sure on that one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2020

If you are getting a white screen when you try to play, try using a different Fire red rom. I had the same problem.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    I downloaded the ips file from the main post but I think i don't have the polished game, I'm watching HeroVoltsy gameplay too and in his game the pokemon sprites are updated while in mine I have the original gen3 sprites, moreover in a came just after the second gym I found a trainer with a level 39 eelektross while all my pokemon are level 17-20.
    Did I do something wrong?

Back