• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanto Black 2.08 (Sevii Islands Expansion)

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
BW exp system is frustrating grindfest, and because in this hack Audino is not on almost every route like in gen V games, it would be horrible and painful.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
Years
Ehhh am I tiresome?

But I've found another thingys :
- Watchog yields 1 ATK EV instead of 2
- Krookodile yields 2 SPE EV instead of 3 ATK EV.

^^

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Where do I download this game??? every time I try the attached link only a blank screen is shown.... HELP!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2018
This game is so much fun! I really loved it. It's well put together, well thought out, and clever. I wish thei was a version of this game with xy pokemon instead of bw pokemon, since unova and kalos are my favorite regions.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Welp..
No Sevii Islands sounds a bit dissapointing..
But i never played this kind of hack before, one replacing the whole 1st Gen.. i'll give it a try.

EDIT:
Nvm, i can't ._. ..
Both attachments takes me to a "attachment.php" GIF image of 1x1 dimensions..

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
Welp..
But i never played this kind of hack before, one replacing the whole 1st Gen.. i'll give it a try.

EDIT:
Nvm, i can't ._. ..
I have the same problem.......... HELP!!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2022
The attachments don't work on PC anymore and the downloadlinks arent working either...
could you post another working download link?
I'd love to play this awesome hack!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 27, 2016
When i click the download link it send me to a blank page? is it broken? or am i missing something?

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
After last attack on pokecommunity, our attachment were wiped out.
I could re-upload IPS of last version, but i'm not sure about permission from hack creator and moderators.

Years
After last attack on pokecommunity, our attachment were wiped out.
I could re-upload IPS of last version, but i'm not sure about permission from hack creator and moderators.

Please do, it seens like a lot of people are having trouble with the download, myself included.

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 21, 2023
Osf8eeH.png
XAlPik4.png
1YwoP6D.png

0fgkuvO.png
txISUDX.png
Kt0QCN5.png
*this is how the scientist talks in vanilla.
**I don't intend for every move tutor move (especially early on) to be useful. Some of them are there because I think they are interesting.

Sorry everyone! I lost motivation to continue working on this hack for a few months. Needless to say, I am working on this project again and hope to release the major update soon. Unlike when I first released this hack, I would like to have a few people play test it to ensure that this package is as robust as possible. Private message me if you are interested. Also, please do not ask to be a play tester on this thread.

A few notable changes (not all of them):
1) Set mode is no longer forced. You can play in Shift mode. Regarding the battle facilities, I found a way to check for this. ^^
2) Additional difficulty settings that will allow you to pick how hard you want the bosses to be. There will be three difficulty options, the hardest of which will be closest to the difficulty of 0.94 (of which I might disable). In the future, I would like this to also affect regular trainers, but for now, since many have been having trouble with the bosses, it will only affect them.
3) Navel Rock will house major legendaries.
4) Many new items have been added such as the Life Orb, Weakness Policy, and the Expert Belt.
5) Many new abilities have been added such as Protean and Unburden.
6) A lot of data has been shifted around. As such, I would not recommend using previous save files.
7) Major balance changes.

Nice hack. Very well planned and designed. Looking forward to more.

Thank you!

Where do I download this game??? every time I try the attached link only a blank screen is shown.... HELP!!!

This game is so much fun! I really loved it. It's well put together, well thought out, and clever. I wish thei was a version of this game with xy pokemon instead of bw pokemon, since unova and kalos are my favorite regions.

Wow, thanks! :D
I am very close to finishing the next version, so if you are still interested, look forward to that. :D

Welp..

EDIT:
Nvm, i can't ._. ..

They're coming very soon (I HOPE), so my recommendation is to wait if you are still interested.

I like gen 5 and gen 6,so I support you!

Thank you!

Ehhh am I tiresome?

But I've found another thingys :
- Watchog yields 1 ATK EV instead of 2
- Krookodile yields 2 SPE EV instead of 3 ATK EV.

^^
hahah Good catch, it's fixed. ^^

I have the same problem.......... HELP!!!

How the heck do you download it lol? i'm trying to to open it and the attatchment doesn't work?

The attachments don't work on PC anymore and the downloadlinks arent working either...
could you post another working download link?
I'd love to play this awesome hack!

Great looking hack, but how can we download it? I get a blank screen.

When i click the download link it send me to a blank page? is it broken? or am i missing something?

0.94 is back up. I would recommend waiting for the next update due as your saves will not exactly be compatible with the next update (which includes Sevii Islands + 6th generation Pokemon).

Pansear line learning Fire Blast at 34 and 50 lol. Thought you should know :]

Fixed, thank you. :)

Adding BW exp system could have more BW feelings!!

I would like to have this as an option in game sometime in the future. I am a fan of the BW experience system. ^^

Absoluzion

Fighting (*o*)9
Years
0.94 is back up. I would recommend waiting for the next update due as your saves will not exactly be compatible with the next update (which includes Sevii Islands + 6th generation Pokemon).
So, i instead finishing the current version (just finished Vermillion City and i love this hack {<3} ), i will waiting the next one that includes 6th gen Pokemon... Hope you finish it soon, goodluck Mystery Man :)

Back