• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon King of Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
  • This hack is looking really good in the graphical department. It also seems you're quite a good scripter too. Theres a few inconsistencies in text colour here and there. Not a huge problem but its worth fixing. Everyone seems to be adding new interior tiles and your looks great.

Anyway the amount of work you've put into this hack is very impressive. Er, yeah can't think of anything else to say. Hope to see some more updates from you soon! =D
    thank you Thrace =)
    I'm working for a new updates..and, whit the help of X-buster, I'm going to insert a town map and later I can post the beta 1.5 in English! ^^

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • I LOVE the d/p tiles and the pallets, along with the beautiful sprites! What a phenominal hack!
    ^^
    thank you friend ;)

Ok... tell the troth... it's made with Photoshop right?
    It's to beautifull to be real *.*

hey Sean!! thx..^^
    but if I know photoshop to made this..I can going to create sprite and tiles whit Kyledove XD
    but I don't know photoshop wery well ^^"

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This game is very graphically great, good luck with it.

>Dante<

Call me Steven
    Years
  • This game is very graphically great, good luck with it.
    thanks ^^
    I simply want to say that my friend Sean Visinoni is working to the realization of the English version.. and considering that it is not an easy job I wanted to give the special thanks to him ^^

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
  • woah what is this, i never gave anybody permission to use my sprites please take it down now!

GFS

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Well I can't say I don't like this hack but there's one thing that I have ton point out;

Alot of the starting scripts have been taken from Legand of Dragons, by thethethethe.
    So unless you have permission to use them them you should remove them.

~GFS~

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Wow this is a good hack. it usually dont like hacks of Firered, but this hack has stuff that i like.
    The graphics are superb, they are very solid of the hack. good luck, >Dante<!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back