• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 226 41.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I love it but still waiting for the updates.

images

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    I cri how their isn't the Panda pokemon @_@ but still looks fun

BTW I get a black screen when loading the rom on my GPSP

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    God people are so impatient. You guys are getting this kind of incredible content for free.

LuQi

Wooloo Shepherd
    Years
  • I'll admit it: This hack was a pleasant surprise. The screenshots already looked great, but the hack itself just met and surpassed my expectations. The tilework is a nice switch-up from the usual FR tiles, but even the Blue Crystals feel kind of right in the region's setting. The Gogoat riding was a nice touch, and the Blue Crystals having limited access to their functions in different areas makes the game a little more demanding. I found the characters more colorful than the usual quirky ones in the main series game, which I like. Overall, I hope that Dionen continues showing this hack so much love with each update.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2019
    I think it's better if the starters for this hack are the gen 6 instead of the gen 5. But it depends on you, man.

My hands got so tired from running around the grass outside the house where you get the key coz litleo is so hard to find. Haha. What is the catch rate for Litleo?

I don't have any bad things to say about the hack coz everyone has pretty much mentioned all of the bugs already. Keep up the great work, man. Hyping for the next update.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    I love this hack:) I sincerely do, but there is this one bug right at the beginning of the game that annoys me so much. I don't even really like sewaddle, out of sheer spontaneity I decided I want one for my team...
    It's simply not possible to catch(at least for me). Pidgey no problem, bidoof in at first try, combee the same, every other pokémon but not this annoying little thing. At first I thought maybe it just has a weirdly high catchrate and I have bad luck, but it keeps happening over and over again. Always breaking out of the ball without a single shake...

Years
  • Hey.
    I come here from time to time to check up on this.
    I see impatient people. Yah i understand u, i have played the Alpha too and i got goosebumps. That aside...
    Dunno if u think Rom Hackers are Psychics that integrate their thoughts into pixelous material in a matter of seconds. In that case, you can refer to the nice rom-hacking guides this site provides. I ve even tried to do some basic stuff and it ain't easy.
    Now taking into account that the BASIC stuff takes hella time, a hack like this should take considerably more time for similar stuff.
    Insert into the formula that the creator has mentioned he is studying and had EXAMS recently.
    You should get the picture. He even answers periodically so those "dead hack" posts are out of place... And it adds unnessessary stress to the creator for something that he is doing for free as a hobby. At least it would to me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I used the IPS on my ROM of FireRed and when I opened it in VBA and it played the intro scene, but then a message saying "The 1M sub-circut board is not installed." and I can't play the game at all, RIP. I played on GBA4iOS for a while but I got to that part that just shows the chinese dancer and Hoopa and Jirachi. I just want to play this ROM hack on my pc.

Years
  • I used the IPS on my ROM of FireRed and when I opened it in VBA and it played the intro scene, but then a message saying "The 1M sub-circut board is not installed." and I can't play the game at all, RIP. I played on GBA4iOS for a while but I got to that part that just shows the chinese dancer and Hoopa and Jirachi. I just want to play this ROM hack on my pc.
    i think you should change the save setting to flash 128k for your VBA. and, the moment you see the "Japanese" Geisha, Hoopa, and Jirachi is the point where the alpha ends.

Years
    • WV
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Slow, love, slow.
    Time's so fast.
    Now goes quickly, see
    Now it's past!
    Soon will come,
    Soon will last.
    Wait.
    Don't you know,
    Silly man?
    Half the fun is to
    Plan the plan!
    All good things
    Come to those who can
    Wait.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i love you.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • My VBA screen turns black as soon as the introduction is over. :[ What do? I really want to play this game!

Back