• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • Spoiler:
    Responses! Sorry reshi and Lunos, I put the answer in italic, not in bold, because I'm stupid. It will be a hard time to read them but they are there, lol.

I really appreciate all this feedback! Bug-fixing is a tedious process, but it will end! haha. And please share your opinion about the game, everything helps! :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Really like the alpha i can't wait to play more of this awesome hack thanks for the work you are done here :) not sure if is a bug but i talk to the pikachu of lola and the game freezes

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2016
    How do you save the game at the crystals? When I go to save it says that there is already a save and when I attempt to save it says Save Error, please exchange the backup memory.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2015
    Stuck at the ancient ruins. Complete puzzle but nothi ng happens. Believe I am supposed to receive something?

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • I put poketreats in the tree but nothing happens is that intentional or a bug because the lady says it takes 5 minutes but still no pokemon take the treat.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I don't know if this is a bug or not. But I'm stucked at the beginning, after that the red guy stolen my pokemon I can't do nothing, I don't find anyone.

Cosmic

JUKAI 2.0, BABY
    Years
  • Mmkay; I played a bit, but I need to get the new patch that fixes the bridge freeze.

The story's great. I'd take it over ANY of the official ones. I love it!
    I'd say the difficulty's just about right. I lost a few 26 or so times on Gogoat Hill, but that's not too many.

Gotta go download the bridge fix so I can comment on a bit more, but as of now, this hack's one of the best I've played yet! Nice work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2015
    Needdddd help want to play this game so bad but it won't load on my gna4ios because it is in a zip helllpppp

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • How do you save the game at the crystals? When I go to save it says that there is already a save and when I attempt to save it says Save Error, please exchange the backup memory.

Set the save type to 128k (Options>Emulator>Save Type>Flash 128)

isacc0909

Dragon Knight
    Years
  • Pretty good so far my only complaint which in my opinion my complaint is something I really hope is taken care of in a later version but I didn't like how once I had 6 pokemon I was committed to those 6 I didn't see any way of storing them or grabbing others which does bother me I like to catch everything so I ended up stuck with only flabebe and a pidgy beacuse I wasn't going to even think of using the bidoof or bunnelby I caught or the budew I caught (beacuse of seeing skiddo is in the game)

asides the on complaint it's good difficulty definitely higher then the actual games well at least more then 6th gen which is one of if not the easiest gen...anyway this game difficulty wise feels similar to black 2 the fact that the protagonist is the black 2 and white 2 sprites probably made me think that too though. I also love how your characters dad is Blaine that was funny.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    This hack has such promise and I'm excited to see more of your innovation and mapping skills in future releases.

Bugs I noticed- saving on Android emulator myboy via the crystals is impossible.

Obv the grass animation and also one of the first puddles you come across has a messed up reflection of a trainer stationed on the far right.

Some of the crystals don't heal you either

Some of the backgrounds for battles on the ship show as forest. Errors in battle scenes ruin immersion quickly
    Suggestions

More cohesive dialogue/natural flow to story, real Pokémon centers, choice of starter( maybe a gen 6 starter after the first gym like in x y naturia??), increased difficulty

Last edited:

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    when i played on an android My boy! emulator without patching i had same error when i tried to save.i renamed the patch to my base rom's name and used finding ips/ups patch option of that My Boy! emulator. but when i patched the ips file with lunar ips i do not get this error when saving again on My boy!

Last edited:
    Back