• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
  • But... where's PokeCenter and PC? :/
    there are crystals and a new pc system. you do not need PokeCenters, and they are only available in upper Nendios (with some luxury items).
    I'm planning in adding battle/trade houses, if the link system still works.

Years
  • there are crystals and a new pc system. you do not need PokeCenters, and they are only available in upper Nendios (with some luxury items).
    I'm planning in adding battle/trade houses, if the link system still works.

I don't have PC :/
    Where I can found?

Years
  • I'm trying to download the alpha,but each time I go to open the zip it says it's a bad file and there's nothing inside? This isn't my first time with hacks so I'm wondering if the download link on the first post has gone bad.

EDIT: False alarm! Phone was acting up. Looking forward to playing.

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I beat the alpha, it was really good. This hack is becoming quite interesting and looks beautiful! I love the story so far, it sounds like it will be really good. I can't wait to see more for this hack! Great job!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2015
    After I patched it only appear white background. I dont know what i have to do. I play on android. This is the first time i've patched a hack game please help me

Sebt

Pokémon World = Beautiful coexistence
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2021
    Works like a charm on Android guys, but you have to download proper Fire Red version. Patching Pokemon Fire Red "Independent" version I've got white screen at the beginning of launching the game, but fortunately patching other version called "Squirrels" enabled me to launch game properly.
    Also you need to download good patching program which in my case is "ROM Patcher". I'm playing Pokémon LIFE on MyBoy Free.

EDIT: Just finished α 1.8. Really nice work on intro and ending scene.

I found some issues:
    - I can't reach one item in Pokéball to the left of the entrance to "Gogoat farm" because there's a ledge blocking the path (or is there any free Gogoat that I could reach it with?),
    - the girl and woman both staring at TV on S.S. Enna (these which says nothing) are no longer push you back when you get into theit sight, after event when Lola get Pokéball from Benga,
    - 1st stone from the right in Crescent Path (blocked way up there) is clickable - makes clicking sounds, however nothing happens,
    - wild Pokémon and trainers in Grassland Chants uses the same battleground as trainers on S.S. Enna,

BTW - many NPCs in game says how they don't like technology, but uhmmm...

Pokémon: LIFE Version

Sorry, I couldn't resisted. :3

Hope for PC access to boxes in next updates.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2019
    Can I just say I love this hack so much? v.v The graphics are beyond gorgeous, I love the unique different starter from the usual ones and the variety of pokemon available in such a short time. I was like 'Yay! We have another rare dad!' Then laughed when I realized we didn't have a mom in his place lmao So that was an amusing trade off. Plot was great and the crystals were a unique/awesome idea. I just honestly loved so much of this.

The only real negative I saw was not having some way to swap out pokemon, which you're probably already hearing xD It didn't affect me personally since I didn't have a full team, but I could see where others may want the chance to swap out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2016
    WOW!!! This is the best gba rom hack i ever play!! Than the other rom hack this is the beesstt!
    Pls! Do a fast update i can't wait to play until tha end part of this game and plss!! Do an UNBOUND-HOOPA add that sprite! Thank you for making this rom hack......

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2017
    This hack looks amazing!!

I just can't wait to play the final version, I guess I'm going to wait :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Congratulations, this hackrom is amazing!
    I tried the Beta last night and i really enjoyed it.
    Only 1 thing: the battle scenario on the route where is the fire tree is the same that on the ship.
    Is that ok?

Phantom Phoenix

Lost on the road of life
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    in grassland chants when random wild pokemon encounters happens the battle background remains the same like trainers battle in ss Anne.(a room). don't know you fixed it or not.......played (alpha 1.8).

and this also. \/

Attachments

• Pokémon: LIFE Version
      PicsArt_1446384016827.png
      61.8 KB · Views: 60
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I am absolutely loving this rom hack. It's my new favorite. :) I have a quick question though.. If I catch more than 6 Pokemon, where do my Pokemon go and is there a way to retrieve them?

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Heyo!
    Just explaining that this little battle background bug isn't fixed yet because I'm not home, haha :v
    aaand, repeating: there is no access to a pc in the first alpha yet. I'll probably add one in Ciatabba/ship, but it will take a week until I'm home again. meanwhile, you can play DarkCrystal or Gaia2.5 :P

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2016
    1. Kanto Pokédex. In Pokédex only old pokémon.
    2. Why I'm in the battle an old man?
    3. Wrong palette in battle.
    4. Why all pokémon in pokémon menu have bunnelby icon?

Years
  • I've been eagerly waiting for a beta for this and the only thing that left me dissatisfied was the length! I didn't experience any bugs that weren't already mentioned and nothing game breaking. The game play is very refreshing! The only suggestion I've got for now: not all crystals can heal, but they all look the same. It might be helpful if there was some way to distinguish the two :)
    Loved playing this, looking forward to more!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • 1. Kanto Pokédex. In Pokédex only old pokémon.
    2. Why I'm in the battle an old man?
    3. Wrong palette in battle.
    4. Why all pokémon in pokémon menu have bunnelby icon?
    play the latest version

Back