• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
  • so it looks like i need an emulator or something for this but i don have and do you have any suggestions of a non shady easy to use one so i can play this on my computer
    I use vba-link for my computer, but a standard vba (VisualBoyAdvance) will do just fine. Just plug those emulators into google and have fun downloading/installing. :)

To backpack on what Dionen the ambitious said, I would like to point out that there is a plan to release a beta, or at the very least something, in 2017. I can't say too much right now, but in my opinion, it will be well worth the wait!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version
    Pokémon: LIFE Version
    Pokémon: LIFE Version

I just realized I posted an outdated pic (the last one, with the pokéTree)
    They have been replaced with S/M Berry Trees. They sould cover a possible lack of Berries on your pocket!
    Once a day, grab some berries and possibly fight a Crabrawler

This is probably the last update of 2016, so happy new year everyone!​

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I use vba-link for my computer, but a standard vba (VisualBoyAdvance) will do just fine. Just plug those emulators into google and have fun downloading/installing. :)

To backpack on what Dionen the ambitious said, I would like to point out that there is a plan to release a beta, or at the very least something, in 2017. I can't say too much right now, but in my opinion, it will be well worth the wait!
    can i get a link for that so i dont end up with a fake one that'll put a virus on my new laptop thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Dionen is working hard, but this game is very intense. Remember this isn't Dionen's full time job and, from what I have read in past posts, Dionen is in college so that's a load of work too. So you have to understand how much work this thing is and how quality the product will be so just give them time.

Years
  • Congratulations for this beautiful hack, men. I'm hoping that you can finish it, it looks so damn good.

PS: Achei muito legal ver outro brasileiro por aqui, ainda mais alguém realizando uma Hack ROM. Não entendo nada sobre isso, mas confesso que sempre tive vontade de me arriscar em algo assim. Precisando de algo, pode entrar em contato comigo. Abraço!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Dude your work are a master pieces!!! take you time doing this hack dude!, and keep it balance between your study in college, it's important to. and please don't give this hack kay? we're you supporter!!

Back