• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    Sorry for my bad English, but I really like this ROM and I would like to play, that's why I came to this forum for help. I'm gonna try to express my problem in the way that I can.
    I have problems in Azalea Town, to enter the house of the man who makes the Pokeballs. The image is distorted and inside the house I can't leave or move my character. So I have to get back to a previous saved game. I'm supposed to go in there in order to access the cave where is the team rocket cutting Slowpoke tail. I mean, without speaking with the man into that house I can't keep playing because it's part of the story.
    I've tried 3 different versions of VBA (1.7, 1.8 and the version who is mentioned in this post "VisualBoyAdvanceM878") but the error continues. Perhaps it's an ROM error or maybe something in my way of playing (my pokemons are Bayleef, Phanpy, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Aron, Hoothoot and the egg who gave me the assistant of the profesor)

I can't post pictures because forum conditions (I have to post 15 times and I didn't) but I tried to express my problem with details.
    I would appreciate your help, thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    Is it finished areawise? And is the story complete? I see not all the Orange Gym Leaders are finished yet, but I hope the plot (with Team Nexus) is complete.

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
  • Just posting to say that this is a lovely hack. Really brings back memories! Crystal was definitely one of my favorite games back in the old days. Keep up the fantastic work, LaZ!

But man, is it hard to do a Nuzlocke on this hack! I've already whited out three times, and not even past the first gym! I appreciate the level difficulty you've added though; really makes the game challenging and fun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    Alright so I'm confused. I just beat the Nexus Mister H(?) on the Orange Islands. But I still have to deactivate all the things around the second island. I deactivated every single one except for one, and I'm having trouble finding it. I deactivated the one in the lighthouse, a couple in the city, the one up the waterfall, the one in the room where you power up the Nexus Card, and a few others. I really don't want to battle until I can gain experience. I just need help finding that last one. I probably overlooked it but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2014
    Good to hear that you are well, good sir. Thank you for your work, and I hope you'll be able to work again on LC :)

kRiShNa_96

The Vigilante
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Hi, this is easily the best hack I've ever seen! I was wondering if I could use this as a base rom for a hack I was working on? Kind Regards :t109:

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2014
    Hi Zel and thanks again for all the hacks and Inspiration. Besides myself I realize a lot of ppl actually have friends who would want to trade and battle. Also migrate pokemon to different regions. I think a crystal hack with trade capabilities would a must to complete. Thanks again though, lc is the best. I've modified shiny with original music and day and night for personal use seeing as trade seems to work fine on another fr with national pokedex. But I really wish one day lc could have trade capabilities. Regardless great job and hope to see some updates in the future!

Years
  • I remember accidentally stumbling into Mt. Silver by cave before I had all 8 badges. Now I can't remember how to get there again. Does anyone know?

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I remember accidentally stumbling into Mt. Silver by cave before I had all 8 badges. Now I can't remember how to get there again. Does anyone know?

Dragon's Den, when you are going to fight Latios/Latias. Though you can only go to a small area that has an item, can't remember what it was though, leftovers I think. Entrance is in the area that obviously used to be Cinnabar mansion.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2020
    I was playing liquid crystal And I'm up to the part where you need to get the clear bell. So I solved all four puzzles (I double and triple checked. They are solved.) and went up the staircase behind the omanite ruin and the door is still sealed. I got three "Something clicked into place" messages and on about an island far away and the door is still shut.

Help?

xboxmandude

Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Is multiplayer supported yet?
    I trade a lot between fr and emerald I'd like to send my pokemon to this game :P

Is multiplayer supported yet?
    I trade a lot between fr and emerald I'd like to send my pokemon to this game :P

nizo

Heracrossdude
    Years
  • This hack is awesome, but i cant understand the pokedex
    I hope you could fix it

Last edited:

Articful

Shiny Umbreon
    Years
  • It is awesome, that the Orange Islands are included. Will the map be updated, to include Bulbapedia's Map of the Orange Islands. It shows the most accurate fly map of the Orange Islands, Real Names, and Actual Locations. Also will Johto Route 47, and 48 from HG/SS be included. Route 47 & 48 in the Orange Island's, Could be Renamed Route 49 & 50. The Team Nexus Plot is nice, it reminds me of Butch and Cassidy's, Team Rocket Drowzee Plot in Mandarin Island North. Awesome job with the islands, hope those are great ideas.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2023
    Hi, i have a question, how Seadra evolve into Kingdra ?
    And the other pokmon need trade in official version, how they are evolved ?

PS: Sorry for my bad english, i'm french :s

Back