• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    great remake i love it, crystal didnt have enough stuff to do, but this is perfect. anyways i have a few q's:
    1. i have a seadra. how can i get it to evolve exactly?? if it's a level, what level, or if it's an item, what item?
    2. lol this ones funny but i got ambushed by a lvl 76 natu on my way to the clear bell. good thing i caught it lol! gonna come in handy later.
    3. i heard that when you accept a starter from one of those guys it cant evolve. so if i leave them alone to accept in the next beta, will they be able to evolve then?
    thx for the hack you did a sweet job! hopefully someone can answer those questions for me :)
    oh and i found it funny and time saving that you dont need whirlpool in dragons den b/c u can walk on some parts that u cant normally walk on lol

Last edited:

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Actually I think you're right. I may have worded it wrong. I believe it's a glitch caused by the random occurrence of the dust storm followed immediately by rain. The same happens with the dust storm and thick snow.
    Yeah, that's true. Though I kinda freaked out when I first saw it and found it weird how acid rain-like it was. XD

Anyway, another bug I'm not sure has been reported: one of the Schoolboys on Route 15 (closest to Fuchsia) has three Paras (I think; I know I saw one or two) and a Ditto. Like Brendan's Camerupt, if you don't 1HKO it, the game'll freeze while still playing the battle theme. I had my Pidgeot use Fly, it survived and use Transform, and my game froze. And I just had my Growlithe evolve once it learned Flamethrower, too. D: (Good thing I made a Save State at the beginning of the Route, but still.)

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • At Bug Contest Park that little boy talks about pokémon boxes but there reads BAXES...
    I just noticed that little mistake, I don't know if someone else has told it before me. There was something more that I had to say but I don't remember what it was, it was maybe somekind of bug...

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    great remake i love it, crystal didnt have enough stuff to do, but this is perfect. anyways i have a few q's:
    1. i have a seadra. how can i get it to evolve exactly?? if it's a level, what level, or if it's an item, what item?
    2. lol this ones funny but i got ambushed by a lvl 76 natu on my way to the clear bell. good thing i caught it lol! gonna come in handy later.
    3. i heard that when you accept a starter from one of those guys it cant evolve. so if i leave them alone to accept in the next beta, will they be able to evolve then?
    thx for the hack you did a sweet job! hopefully someone can answer those questions for me :)
    oh and i found it funny and time saving that you dont need whirlpool in dragons den b/c u can walk on some parts that u cant normally walk on lol
    yea i have the same questions as that guy above lol anyone got anything for me?

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Here are all the special evolutions (found via a hacking tool)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Playing this on my psp, and every time i try to fight red garaydos, my game crashes. Anybody else get this? I want to continue playing this hack but this is stopping me :\

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    well i did the ups patcher and my sht wont work
    IS THIS NORMAL?
    AND WHAT CAN I DO?
    I had a problem before that i thought was crazy because
    I did the first three badges then all of the sudden i looked at my trainer card
    and it had the first two then it skipped the badge i earned and gave me the fourth badge

wierd?

[EDIT] should i just delete my liquid crystal game file and download another one? and sorry i bumped you boxiii

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Trainer infomation

Anthony

PKMN TRANIER
    Which in-battle sprite should your trainer have?
    Max Potion

Pokemon Infomation

Ferligataor,Pikachu,Charizard,Noctowl(Repeat this next section for the number of pokemon you have)
    *Which Pokemon?
    Ferligataor: Hydro Pump,Water Gun,Bite, Ice Punch Pikachu: Thunderbolt,Thundershock,Thunder,Growl

Charizard
    Flamethrower
    Ember
    Fly
    Scratch
    Noctowl
    Fly
    Wing Attack,Barrier
    What item does it carry?

Location Infomation

*Kanto
    *Cerluan City behind the gym
    *What position whould your trainer be at?
    If known, what are Cordinates your trainer should be at?

Other Trainer infomation

If any, In Which Weather do you want to Appear?
    After
    Yes
    Trainer Text

*Hey you. What are you doing here?

*S-s-sorry.....
    *You'll see me alot, I hope...
    YOU AGAIN?! I'm gonna beat your... I mean,you. In battling.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2014
    when i press A next to the red gyarardos it says bad jump then it gives me a script number, and also when in the team rocket underground hide out when lance told me to get the two codes, in the room behind lance where a male scientist is doing something at the table it also says bad jump and then shows a script number.
    note: i played in my psp with the emulator.
    ps: i love your hack, good job

Years
  • when i press A next to the red gyarardos it says bad jump then it gives me a script number, and also when in the team rocket underground hide out when lance told me to get the two codes, in the room behind lance where a male scientist is doing something at the table it also says bad jump and then shows a script number.
    note: i played in my psp with the emulator.
    ps: i love your hack, good job

Exact same thing i am going through, and i am unable to find a fix :\

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2012
    Here are all the special evolutions (found via a hacking tool)

Spoiler:
    lol this is sooo confusing.
    Anyways, i tried a bunch of things for evolving my seadra:
    - sun stone/moon stone = no effect
    - dragon scale-> holding it does nothing, level up while holding also does nothing
    - holding dragon scale and using sun/moon stone = no effect again
    - dragon fang - nothing, didnt expect anything either though lol
    - lvl up normally-its at lvl 50....
    im about to take on the E4 and i have a shite lineup lol! i need all the help i can get!
    So what should i try to do now to evolve wimpy little seadra haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    HOW TO EVOLVE TRADE RELIANT POKEMON

hey, i got a large and important question and if someone answers it for me, GOD BLESS THEM!!!

Pokemon Liquid Crystal, being a rom hack, disables the ability to trade pokemon (only able to be played on an emulator) so how then do you evolve a pokemon say like scyther?

i know for a fact that in the original pokemon crystal, you make scyther hold metal coat and trade to someone, then back and i also know that in a rom hack i previously played (pokemon shiny gold beta 5) that you just use a moon stone (for obvious reasons)...

thats all i want to know, how to evolve the pokemon that needed to be traded in the originals but cant be on this rom hack

if anyone is able to answer this question, then yet again GOD BLESS THEM!!!

hey, i got a large and important question and if someone answers it for me, GOD BLESS THEM!!!

Pokemon Liquid Crystal, being a rom hack, disables the ability to trade pokemon (only able to be played on an emulator) so how then do you evolve a pokemon say like scyther?

i know for a fact that in the original pokemon crystal, you make scyther hold metal coat and trade to someone, then back and i also know that in a rom hack i previously played (pokemon shiny gold beta 5) that you just use a moon stone (for obvious reasons)...

thats all i want to know, how to evolve the pokemon that needed to be traded in the originals but cant be on this rom hack

if anyone is able to answer this question, then yet again GOD BLESS THEM!!!
    sorry, my bad, i found out how to evolve scyther to scizor, u just need to train it till lvl 40

but still, if you have the information, please tell me, and i f possible, GOD BLESS YOU!!! LOL

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back