• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Could i be a gym leader i would like it to be a doubble battle name Brutella Partner Nastina i'll e-mail you the sprite its not finished pokemon Tentacool and tentacruel but i can handle a single battle though.

Shaneypoo17

Elite Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2016
    btw kakashi hatake, its against the rules to provide links to sites with roms on them, let alone rom sites...

Exadtra

Elite Editor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2006
    These maps look great! Is there any other routes that you did?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Looking good. Plese keep going. PS: i wont be able to get though route 104. Because theres a building blocking the way.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    lol yes you can if you look carfully there you see an entrance towards a forest and up there are some exits of the forests

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    That's cause I changed the connections
    If you go south of Gaia City you'll go to the green spot in the first pic.
    If you talk to the man with the trunk in Gaia City he'll take you to the orange spot in the second pic.Then go to the black spot in the 2nd pic and you'll end up at the red spot in the first pic.Go to the blue spot and you'll be in Oracle Woods.Go to the purple spot in the third pic and you'll be at the other blue spot in the 1st.Go right at the yellow spot and you'll be at Rustboro.

1st pic(104):View attachment 31142
    2nd pic(103): View attachment 31143
    3rd pic:View attachment 31145
    (Corrected Oracle Woods Map)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Hey here's the rest of the storyline:When you go to the league you'll see that the new leader of Team Aqua is the last of the Elite4.When you defeat the league and catch Rukario you talk to the Prof.????.Then team Tornado appears and their leader tells you that they teamed up with team Aqua and their new leader.Then they take your Rukario and run away.Then you go to the place north of Battle Frontier and you see Team Tornado and Aqua on the sand with your Rukario.They forced Rukario to guide the waves and then there was a path in the ocean.Then at the end of the path you see stairs.You go down the stairs and you are in a place called Liquid Ocean.At the end of the place you'll fight Team Tornado and Aqua and take your Rukario back.Then the teams find some other stairs that lead to the lake near New Bark Town!!Then Team Tornado stays to Johto and Team Aqua goes back to Solarus.Then you must stop Team Tornado and their evil plans and also take the Johto badges.The ex team Aqua leader will help you stop team tornado like Lance helps you stop Team Rocket in Gold.

Last edited:

God of pokemon

Strategic pokemon trainer...
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    You have fantasy.And imagine.It's he's first hack!He's a grat hacker.I'm sure he's the best...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back