• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    looks good. that venusaur, is it like a guardian or statue

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    those are some awesome screen shots! I'd help with the scripting....if I knew how lol. by the way, they're gonna harp on you for triple posting

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Hi Sorry it took a while..

Here are te grunt sprites you asked for.Hope you like them!

Chronix

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    looking ecven amazinger than before..one little tip: on the route 102, you need to change it, it dosent look right. the bit to the left is 3 blocks high and the island in the middle should also be 3 bits high...if you understand.

I LOVE AXEVILLE...some skill on that map

God of pokemon

Strategic pokemon trainer...
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 2, 2012
    I agree with you.If it doesn't stops it will be one of the best hacks ever...

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2006
    I always see people add new Pokemon....believe me, I would stick with what Pokemon you have.

psyduck101

Read the **** post bellow ><
    Years
  • Christos said:
    Here's Lavaridge (untitled)(credit to psyduck101):
    View attachment 31381
    Other Screenies:
    View attachment 31382
    View attachment 31383
    View attachment 31384
    Rustboro(Sierra):
    View attachment 31412

hi, yes i did do Lavaridge, unless u don't no, i'm the mapper. this is one HELL of a hack! I can't wait for the beta. Oh, and if anyone's got any materials i can use 4 my maps could u pm them to me.

oh, and something happens in that cave...

gosh! i sound like a Mod. (I think ^_^)

psyduck101

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yes psyduck101 is the mapper.I asked many others but nothing.The only mappers here are Me and psyduck101.I modified a bit psyduck101's map 'cause it was plain but it's better cause I can use it as a base and make many maps!And the story about that cave is great!After you beat the Pokemon League you will be able to go to that cave.Deep in the cave,the Spring Cave there is gonna be a shiny egg with a new legendary pokemon in it!!
    Psyduck101 i am waiting for your other maps and a cave or something with a nice story.
    The region is not going to be Solarus.It's gonna be the region of Enzo.

Last edited:

psyduck101

Read the **** post bellow ><
    Years
  • Christos said:
    Yes psyduck101 is the mapper.I asked many others but nothing.The only mappers here are Me and psyduck101.I modified a bit psyduck101's map 'cause it was plain but it's better cause I can use it as a base and make many maps!And the story about that cave is great!After you beat the Pokemon League you will be able to go to that cave.Deep in the cave,the Spring Cave there is gonna be a shiny egg with a new legendary pokemon in it!!
    Psyduck101 i am waiting for your other maps and a cave or something with a nice story.
    The region is not going to be Solarus.It's gonna be the region of Enzo.

yup, im a doing Lilycove City upgrades now, can i MSN them 2 u?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back