• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    i really like mudkip falls especially with the mudkips up the waterfall. is it possible to catch them??

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Assasinator said:
    i really like mudkip falls especially with the mudkips up the waterfall. is it possible to catch them??

Yes it will be possible to catch them and i'll put more Mudkips all over the place.In the lab there will be a person from Johto.If anyone wants to help me with the scripts please PM me or talk to me on MSN.

Here's Clamperl Harbour:
    View attachment 31552

And here is the new water starter(credit to Li-Kero for the fakemon sprites):
    View attachment 31553
    1st Evo:
    View attachment 31554
    2nd Evo:
    View attachment 31555

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    really nice starters but i think the last 1 isnt really perfect but somehow when i click on it it is perfect dunno how come but keep up the good work

Edit: anyways weren't you talking about a beta real soon?? already plans for when?? im srry that i ask it but i'm watching the progress for quite a long time now and i love it :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I have finished with the maps for the beta but I need a scripter and a program that can import overworlds sprites in a rom.That's why the beta hasn't been released yet.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ok Tuor we can talk on msn.
    Credit to:
    matlee(sprites)
    Li-Kero(sprites)
    Me(maps)
    psyduck101(maps)
    As Stars Go Out(Johto maps)

Last edited:

Kaeru_ike

Teruki - Miku - Bou - Kanon
    Years
    I made the sprite 4 him so i'll explain

That sprite is based on UMI from Serebii.net, yeah... It whas made because the copyrights refuced anyone to whiew the new Pokémon Swampert, so they made a fake to explain a little about it. Personally i think it rules, so when Christos gave me that request i whas very happy since i've thought how cool it would be to see it in a hack someday^^

charimon

Yeah hacking !! ^^
    Years
    Christos said:
    Yes it will be possible to catch them and i'll put more Mudkips all over the place.In the lab there will be a person from Johto.If anyone wants to help me with the scripts please PM me or talk to me on MSN.

Here's Clamperl Harbour:
    View attachment 31552

And here is the new water starter(credit to Li-Kero for the fakemon sprites):
    View attachment 31553
    1st Evo:
    View attachment 31554
    2nd Evo:
    View attachment 31555
    with the last the legs and head are misshaped ;) btw your hack is going good ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Right now I am doing the scripts and when I finish them the only thing left will be the overworlds for the next beta!!!!

psyduck101

Read the **** post bellow ><
    Years
    k, i've played the beta, and it needs a little fine tuning, but is AMAZING for a fist hack! You've REALLY gotta play it, but, untill it is rellesesd you can so, UNLUCKY! look in the attachments for the Screenies i took.

Message to ALL hackers: Can u script? if so, PM Christos...

P.S. I'm 3rd Eite 4 YAY!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    psyduck101 you should post maps not battle screens cause they aren't new.
    For the maps i am using AM and for the scripts AT.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Christis, I can greatly help if you need it.

PM me for contact, otherwise I added you to MSN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back