• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    hmm,
    This is getting better and better Christos --
    Er, Semele or whatever.
    Indeed.

To be honest, I think if you're going to go with Nelt, I think you should have a really dry land, with a volcano and such, and what looks like cracks on the flood and such.
    And maybe you can have something in the Volcano, like an actual building
    (perhaps a gym? I don't know..)
    Perhaps like in Symmetry Village...

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

it's just an idea, for a concept..

Not exactally that, but something like that? Not like Fallarbor, or like Cinnabar or Mt. Ember, but actually people living around it, and such. I don't know, just an idea :P

Or heck, using the Symmetrical Idea isn't too bad, is it? I don't know, it's just an idea :p

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    We'll never know what's inside the hacker's imagination for the next step in continuing a hack!

Good luck! And keep it up! Aim high!

Years
    hey sweet snowy city in a Firered hack! lookin, good! by the way, im just curious...how many gyms are in the latest alpha/beta whatever? :t381:

...only one.

and uh the answer to your question was like a few posts above you... and that's probably not the only answer.. n_n

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    hmm,
    This is getting better and better Christos --
    Er, Semele or whatever.
    Indeed.

To be honest, I think if you're going to go with Nelt, I think you should have a really dry land, with a volcano and such, and what looks like cracks on the flood and such.
    And maybe you can have something in the Volcano, like an actual building
    (perhaps a gym? I don't know..)
    Perhaps like in Symmetry Village...

it's just an idea, for a concept..

Not exactally that, but something like that? Not like Fallarbor, or like Cinnabar or Mt. Ember, but actually people living around it, and such. I don't know, just an idea :P

Or heck, using the Symmetrical Idea isn't too bad, is it? I don't know, it's just an idea :p

I was thinking of something like that but it won't be early in the game. It's probably going to be a town/city with the 5th or 6th gym.

I've been thinking of changing the palettes, but I'm not sure. I may use these new ones, or jjust stay with the default ones. What do you think?

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Those new palettes are cool, Semele. I think you should keep these, it looks like the sunset. However, a game with new palettes or tiles is always cooler than if it had the original ones (If someone doesn't do palettes and tiles the wrong way and mess them up :P).

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The palletes look real cool.
    Keep up the good work.
    Im loving this one

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    The new tileset/palettes are very nice.
    Not to mention the Hero Overworlds, but I'm not too sure about the Heroine; it mainly has a bigger head than a normal female Overworld.

Anyways, the next release should make everyone much more happier to see the changes, as the first tileset was boring (sorry, Nintendo).

Oh well, I've seen this, and this is probably one of the best hacks I have ever seen (not that I said probably).

Gabri

m8
    Years
    Yes, Semele, I agree with Necrod. The OWs are good, but the heroine OW has a bigger head.

I hope you bring news soon (you don't have to bring them :P)

But now I'm confused, the region was Enzo, now is Soala? *head spins*

Years
    Oh, goodness,
    I find myself aflutter thinking about what could be coming up next :3

I'm so excited, maybe as soon as you can get that implemented you could take a screen shot :B

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Soala sounds better than Enzo, I'd say.
    Enzo has only 4 letters, it doesn't really suit a region name that Nintendo would do.

Yeah, hope to hear some news.

Most regions have 5 letters, "Kanto", "Johto", "Hoenn" and "Fiore". But there's also "Orre" and "Sinnoh".

Here's the last screenshots from Nelt:

Nelt City library

New character receiving his first pokémon (temporary overworld sprite) and Delibird event.

Icy cave.

Gym leader (temporary overworld sprite) training in the cave and the gym in the cave, it'll be something like the second gym in Diamond.

And the new overworld map:

Credit to $_$ for the colours, the land and paths, and Kyledove for the graphics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back