• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
  • Here's a screenshot:

Screenshot-1.png

I've done all the events up to the part where your mom says you should go to see Erika in Legian Pass. But I can't do that because a Snorlax is blocking the way.

You have to talk to your mom a few times for the Snorlax to "go away"

Years
  • I don't understand I talked to the hero's mom one time and it went away for me.Try to talk to her many times as Blackandy said maybe it will work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I've attached a new alpha in the first post, the forest warp glitch is removed.
    Once I make sure there aren't any more glitches I'll work on this more and post new screenshots.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • Very good hack!

Friend christos, look at me I´m again for here, I saw your hack and it´s OK, I wait and going away well, well, excuses my English but you know that it´s not very good, a luck in your hack.

Pd. I´m Pako Master or Krypto.

Pd2. My post is the 666, oh, i have fear XD

Years
  • I played it and no glitches happened to me watsoever. Is it meant to finish after the first gym because i cant find HM cut. Also no Team Rocket event happened to me in no forest....is this event l8ter on? Well im stuck i donno were to get cut? help pl0x

EDIT: also for some strange reason that letter that i was meant to give to that old fart is still in my key items pocket

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I found a couple glitches Christos, I went to the Pokemon Center in the first town and revived before I had a Pokemon and it froze. The Grass gym leader's Weepinbell, Oddish and Ivysaur knows Rock Tomb and Weepinbell also knows Razor Wind. Are you using PET to do this then just teach the move above the one you want to teach, it worked with a rom I tried.

Hopefully this helps.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Oh, I removed the forest event for now and that's why you can't get cut. I'll attach another patch now that goes to the second gym.
    The letter should have been removed from the bag.
    I'll fix the glitch with the center and the gym leader too.

Edit: I attached another patch but I can't get the gym leader thing to work.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Oh, I removed the forest event for now and that's why you can't get cut. I'll attach another patch now that goes to the second gym.
    The letter should have been removed from the bag.
    I'll fix the glitch with the center and the gym leader too.

Edit: I attached another patch but I can't get the gym leader thing to work.

Unfortunately Christos, sometimes PET doesn't works as it should, so you need to go to your friendly Hex-Editor, with the offset that PET says for that leader, and you'll have to work the pokes, the leves and the moves by hex, though... :'(

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I can edit trainers with a hex editor, everything except the moves, I dunno their hex values.
    And you have to find cut by yourselves.

Since I suck at event ideas, I could use some ideas. Please post any event idea you want me to post. I'm sure I can make them, trust me. :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2016
    Pre-Alpha patch works, but that new patch crashes the ROM... (I've tried it on two different emerald ROMS...)

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • A Massive Ice Storm Could Come And Maybe Only Catch Ice Pokemon For A While Until You Deseat An Ulti-Ice Pokemon!?! <-- Only An Idea!

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I really love this hack. ;) The new towns, the GSC starters... It's very good overall.

But I've noticed a little glitch in the Alpha. In the house where you're supposed to get HM01 from inside a vase... Ehm... You only get TM11 instead. And you can get more than just one of these...

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Yeah, good hack. How much of the hack have you completed of this?

Keep up the work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I really love this hack. ;) The new towns, the GSC starters... It's very good overall.

But I've noticed a little glitch in the Alpha. In the house where you're supposed to get HM01 from inside a vase... Ehm... You only get TM11 instead. And you can get more than just one of these...

I re-attached the alpha, again. I thought I fixed that before but then I found a glitch and used a backup that didn't have it.

Yeah, good hack. How much of the hack have you completed of this?

Keep up the work.

The alpha's released. I think I'm going to be doing all the stuff faster now.

Years
  • Ελλα ρε Χριστο! Lol nice hack and finally i can get cut.
    I had to use the walkthrough walls cheat to get to second gym
    But i didnt save it
    so i am back at the first gym on my way to get cut :D

..'''...'''... < I 0 \/ A /\/ I ...'''...'''..

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    "Screech" is glitched, when you use it the game will freeze. It's not a cool move so I'll try and remove it from the pkmn who learn it. I don't know if there are other glitched moves.

I've made a few maps for the way to the third gym, a Team Rocket event will be somewhere there. In the last screenshot the Lapras' reflections are black and white, I'll change them.

1ho5.png
    beta202yo7.png

beta203sf4.png
    beta201hs2.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back