• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Haven't seen this in awhile.
    And I see major changes, so... this ain't bad, it looks pretty good.

Since D/P pokemon have taken a big role.
    Nice presentation and sweet progress, even though this has been like this for like a week.

Keep up the work Christos and team.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    oh you cant get back to your mum unless you have something like strength i think

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I mean at the very beginning when she tells you to go to Erika's house to get your present. I try to go to Legian Pass, but Snorlax is blocking the way.
    Go to the pc in your room and "talk" to it. Then when you leave your house the snorlax will be gone.

Years
    So, tell me Christos.

When can I expect a new Alpha?

:]

Are those ideas working? I haven't seen you on IRC, so yeah... :<

But, yes, when?

And this hack looks quite the promisings.

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Add Darkrai.He is better than the other one.Make him ghost dark insted of just dark.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    I played the hack you couldnt go anywhere there was a snorlax in the way there was no warp for the mart then it froze

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    So, tell me Christos.

When can I expect a new Alpha?

:]

Are those ideas working? I haven't seen you on IRC, so yeah... :<

But, yes, when?

And this hack looks quite the promisings.

I'm working on the starting events now, that's why I haven't posted screenshots for a while. I'll also add more events like a new one in Valkyrie Forest.

Add Darkrai.He is better than the other one.Make him ghost dark insted of just dark.

I think I'll add Kureseria. It'd be better with the new starting part.

I played the hack you couldnt go anywhere there was a snorlax in the way there was no warp for the mart then it froze

Where did it freeze?
    When you get the package, talk to the man in the center, go back to your house and talk to your mom a few times. The Snorlax will be gone.

I will need help with the hero sprites soon so if any spriters can help PM me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    Cut

hey i found out how to get cut, you guys and girls are using emulators right? so enter this gameshark cheat FDC0B14B 6ACA538D and use a tm or hm. the game will say its the tm or hm u used till after u used it and there ya go

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    That messes up the scripts and then delettes parts of the game don't do it!I can't even get the starters!Can't get past snorlax.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    lol you retard. im joking dont get mad. just turn it on when you need cut, then turn it off when ur dun. it works but im using walk through walls code for it. nice hack but i think i may just stick with the original emerald. :(

Enter-Shikary

I'm Back
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    wow this hack is really sweet you should change the paletts of grass and trees or insert some kyledove tiles :P

radaru89

Master Blue, Red, Crystal Trai
    Years
    broken pokemart

i downloaded the alpha version of liquid ocean and in the starter town you cannot enter the poke mart or even read the sign for it. What's wrong with it?

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    What page is the lastest beta on?I tried dowloading beta1 but the link no work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    wow this hack is really sweet you should change the paletts of grass and trees or insert some kyledove tiles :P

I don't think I'll use any of Kyledove's grapics, everyone's using them and I have to be unique. :P
    I changed the grass palettes though.

i downloaded the alpha version of liquid ocean and in the starter town you cannot enter the poke mart or even read the sign for it. What's wrong with it?

The Mart is not accessible and you can't read its sign or the center's, I forgot to add its text, I fixed it now.

What page is the lastest beta on?I tried dowloading beta1 but the link no work.

All the releases are on the first page. The links work.

I edited the grass palette and changed the hero, I added more updated the screenshots in the first post. I won't be making a lot of progress since I'll just work on the maps in the alpha and replace most of the new events.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Hero's overworld sprites by rm2k3kid.

Enter-Shikary

I'm Back
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    you have really nice palettes there maybe you just have to change paletts of trees a bit
    good luck whit new maps and events

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    The palettes are very nice Christos. I like the tree palettes, however, maybe the middle-ish palette could be a bit darker, for definition on the middle leaves. I have my doubts over the shiny reds on the Pokemon Center, but thats my opinion.There's some really nice work in this hack now mate. Great work and good luck as always.

Crystalmake

^^Remake_Trans^^
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2007
    Yeah christos you are right (im killspear anyway) alot of peoples are using kyledove tiles
    couse they looks more realistic then other ones.
    Can't wait for new screens

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back