• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mafia Dungeon: Treasure Town's Terrors! [FINALE ?]

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    [Exile] jdthebud
    [Eat] grey

Bolding makes it easier for the GM to track down actions, and shows you care a bit. It's just a couple more keystrokes after all.

I feel generous today, so I'll show you how it's done.
    [Eat] Purple

There you go!

edit and double notification for you doof bae <3 : I'd like to say that while Johnny proposed a plan including voting for the person who voted last, Catman randomly voted instead. The moment I saw his vote I got scummy vibes tbh. It was almost like Catman was Dialga and chose a certain person to die with his vote, so he could avoid the semi-random vote for the last person who voted. And Bard being Bard decided to just shoot him cuz of that scummy vibe without giving it a second thought.
    What I mean to say is that I'm not scum reading Bard's yolo shot. Hell, I might have done the same, just for the fun of it. Catman gave him a reason, after all.

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    Bolding makes it easier for the GM to track down actions, and shows you care a bit. It's just a couple more keystrokes after all.

I was using my phone, which has problems with accepting bbcode input on PC for some reason, probably the browser I use. In this case I didn't know how much time I was going to have today to post, so me making a quick one on my phone was my way of showing I care :)

But just for you, I'll go back and edit the bold in ;D

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    edit and double notification for you doof bae <3 : I'd like to say that while Johnny proposed a plan including voting for the person who voted last, Catman randomly voted instead. The moment I saw his vote I got scummy vibes tbh. It was almost like Catman was Dialga and chose a certain person to die with his vote, so he could avoid the semi-random vote for the last person who voted. And Bard being Bard decided to just shoot him cuz of that scummy vibe without giving it a second thought.
    What I mean to say is that I'm not scum reading Bard's yolo shot. Hell, I might have done the same, just for the fun of it. Catman gave him a reason, after all.

This was my exact reasoning for when I pointed out Catman and Bard earlier, lol. The reason why I had much less suspicion on Catman than I did Bard is because Catman is much less experienced than Bard, and less cunning and less risk-taking. As such, I felt Catman's vote was more along the lines of unawareness/cluelessness.

Whereas Bard is more cunning and knows how to take advantage of things more quickly. If Catman was Dialga - chances are he'd take more time before doing his vote, discussing with the other members of the mafia group he would be in. However he voted very quickly, so I didn't consider him as scummy as Bard.

If Bard was truly innocent he would:
    1: Explain why he thought Johnny's plan was bad / wouldn't work
    2: He would have explained why he didn't follow the pattern required by Johnny's plan
    3: He would have claimed being given a blast seed
    4: He would have asked publicly what we thought about him shooting Catman

As it stands, I still heavily consider Bard being mafia.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    *wakes up to 6 notifs*
    [Exile] Desinishon

Also, I can't believe no one has twigged that Bard is softing Bidoof. That's how Bidoof speaks in the game.

Edit: just read back through page 2 and dayum that's suspicious. We could've talked about who to use it on. Anyone got a counter for that Bidoof claim?
    also rip wiggly no gummis 4 me :(
    Didn't know this, I haven't really played any pmd games (and if I didn't know better I would still think bard's post sounds like a sarcastic "oh you caught me" kind of post)

Can't tell if ullion is being serious, I thought he even acknowledged what happened in his post on pg 2?

@johnny I think jd voted capsfan on the last page

also [eat] white I guess? not sure what's left now

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Desinishon votes Gunner, TheCapsFan votes Killua, jdthebud votes Desinishon and Killua doesn't vote anyone.

Not quite, I voted Desi. The only people who have yet to be voted for according to that list are Killua and Gunner.

Edit: lol ninja'd, turns out the list is outdated anyway xD
    Would make a new one but that would take too long on mobile :/

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    This was my exact reasoning for when I pointed out Catman and Bard earlier, lol. The reason why I had much less suspicion on Catman than I did Bard is because Catman is much less experienced than Bard, and less cunning and less risk-taking. As such, I felt Catman's vote was more along the lines of unawareness/cluelessness.

Whereas Bard is more cunning and knows how to take advantage of things more quickly. If Catman was Dialga - chances are he'd take more time before doing his vote, discussing with the other members of the mafia group he would be in. However he voted very quickly, so I didn't consider him as scummy as Bard.

If Bard was truly innocent he would:
    1: Explain why he thought Johnny's plan was bad / wouldn't work
    2: He would have explained why he didn't follow the pattern required by Johnny's plan
    3: He would have claimed being given a blast seed
    4: He would have asked publicly what we thought about him shooting Catman

As it stands, I still heavily consider Bard being mafia.

Hmm, a typical mafia player would do that. Is it only me that wasn't shocked by Bard's yolo shot? If anything, I would be surprised if Bard didn't do it xD

Btw, reading through your post, a new theory struck me. Bard is in Dialga's team and yolo shot to shift attention away from Johnny's plan and save Dialga (which would make it not so much of a yolo shot but anyway).
    With that in mind, I guess he is the primary lynch target for day 3, after we get Dialga (provided everything goes as planned).

Ullion

Years
    1. Does literally nobody remember GAU or Once in a Blue Moon? Been there, done that with the whole "lets coordinate our votes to find the bad guy!" plan, and both times, it went horribly wrong. I'll play along, but don't expect it to work, especially since from the GM's perspective, this plan's poison to their game.

I died early in GAU and I don't remember that happening in Blue Moon. I agree the plan is poisonous to the GM's game, but that's not our nor the plan's fault - it's the GM's fault for making a mafia-sided judge role. I see no reason why we shouldn't take advantage of it.

2. Yes I did. Nobody voted for Superjolt yet, so I voted for him.

EDIT: oh, that part of the plan. Gee, voting for whoever last posted wouldn't somehow turn into someone accidentally voting for someone already voted for. I like the "let's list out the votes so far" plan marginally better than that cluster****.

You could have easily voted for myself or someone else above you that had already posted - the fact you went after someone who hadn't even posted yet is suspicious. And while it could get confusing having people to vote for whomever is above them, I expect them all to have heads on their shoulders and eyes to see if a person has already been voted for. Mixed with the usage of a list to show who hasn't voted yet nor been voted for - helps keep us organized. If things go properly, we find Dialga. If things do not go properly, it's because someone messed with the system - and that person should (rightfully so) be considered scum for ruining the plan.

3. Nobody gave me a blast seed. Weren't you paying attention? I bought them with all my swag. And spoiler alert - I have three left :D

Poor logic. You claim you bought the blastseeds, meaning you still got them from somewhere (ie/ the GM). Upon the start of the day phase, you can claim you have a blast seed. Instantly the Blast Seed giver would know and can confirm you would be the Bidoof, as well as the receiver of the BlastSeed from the giver. Additionally, the mafia would not know if you are the Bidoof or if you just happened to be on the receiving end. As such, you'd be confirmed by other townies without fully revealing yourself.

4. Alright, that's bad on me. I'll consult with you guys before doing it again. (I just wanted to be cool and kill a mafia on my own, can you blame me?)
    That is bad on you, and yes I can (and will) blame you. :P You know how badly I wanted to shoot my gun in mafia madness from day 1, but never did? It's called restraint. :P

EDIT: oh, I should explain why Cat. This kind of plan's par for the course as far as Johnny goes, but I was really suspicious of the first person to be like "Yeah, let's do it!" Hell, Johnny himself admitted it probably wouldn't work, and here you all are acting like it's the most brilliant idea ever. I'm getting saltier and saltier just thinking about how nobody has objected to this P.O.S. plan yet. So... in summary, agreeing to a **** plan seemed scummy to me. Sue me.

So there. By golly, I told you almost everything there is to tell, and if I told you more, it would be to the harm of the town. Now I think I'll go eat some apples to cheer myself up.

I wouldn't say it's a brilliant plan - more along the lines of being abusive towards a loophole (wording?) in the setup. As I said before, I don't think it's a shit plan, I think it's fairly solid. The biggest issue I see is if we have inactives on day 1, which is looking like a possibility. If you see a legitimate issue with the plan and you can see how it would go wrong - why don't you share so we can communicate and fix the issue or know how to look for it and potentially prevent it? And please enlighten me - how exactly would you revealing more bring more harm to town? If you really are Bidoof, then I don't see how you'd have information that would harm the town moreso than what you've already shared with us (assuming, of course, what you've shared is even the truth). Unless you can buy information with your money? And even so, could you buy it on the same night you bought 4 blast seeds? (Which may I say, I do find odd... would you really be allowed to buy more than 1 thing per night? o.o)

Welp, that's two cents. *takes a deep breath* Regardless, we'll see what happens next. Hopefully the last or however many left need to get their votes in.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Don't forget Touhou, Bard. Don't forget Touhou.
    I came up with that plan myself in that game. Yet here I am, following it.
    Guess finding out what's gonna happen will be more fun than a typical day 1.

Ullion

Years
    As I would like to add, that after having this discussion: I do find you suspicious still, Bard. But not as much as before. :P

Killua

Who do I have to vote?
    #Touhouflashbacks

Last edited:
    Years
    Okay so far i think greybidoof didn't get voted after catman voted for him and died. So catman vote didn't count. So here...

[Exile]GreyBidoof

If I'm not right please tell me so...

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Okay, we have a legitimate problem.

The plan will not work.

I repeat, the PLAN will NOT work.

I ate the clear gummi, and it doubled my vote for today.

And before you SAY I'm Dialga, Bard himself will vouch for me when I say I'm innocent.

[exile] Killua

someone vote Bard instead, because I'm not taking the risk of exiling him.

#Gunnerthren

Back