• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    No, I'll keep them. They lead to the first post, and if people are smart they'll read the first post.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sad to hear that. :(
    I was looking forward to this.
    Oh well...
    I wish you luck on your next project~

DARKSHADE

Waiting.. In the Shadows..
    Years
    funny actually my first hack was gonna be exactly the same idea but then i decided not to do it cos it was difficult
    but now im making an even more difficult hack (below in my siggy)
    shame u quit :(

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
    Alright, sweet, they unlocked it.

Alright guys, here's the update:

MSB is STILL ON, but we need another scripter. Right now we only have one, and he's not able to script often.

So anyone who could pitch in, I'd really appreciate it.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    ahh seriously man, ive been watching the topic for a while and im glad to hear its back up even if its moving slower now that you only have one scripter. anyways cant wait to see wat you have in store meowth

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Actually, he is.
    He's not on much because he's got a job, school, and a baby.
    So, he's very busy. ;)

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    Come on guys! This beauty of a hack needs a good scripter! Too bad I can't, I'm still learning. :(

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
    Here's an announcement to you guys all! Do you remember this post:

Sorry guys... I think I'm gonna leave this project.

I know... I wasnt going to, now I'm just another random quitter. But I learned a lot on this project, and I can still do hacks... but once this game got too corrupted and we had to restart, the scripts kept failing, and we lost most of our team...

So lets see how Rescue Team Wave's project goes.

Later.

I was Rescue Team Wave (got a name change). And guess what? This hack is definately being continued because we were both making the same hack, and we teamed up! So now, he can script and thsi hack can continue!

So, I hope you guys understand why he came back!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back