• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    No it's not. Beta 2 goes up to Danny. Crystal Onix is in Beta 2, and Cut isn't available yet.

There's suppost to be a ledge on the right side of the cave when you cross over and get into a warp. When you come out of it and see another cave entrance below you, go to the left and try to jump down. That might be the answer. I saw it on Youtube. :P

Years
    No it's not. Beta 2 goes up to Danny. Crystal Onix is in Beta 2, and Cut isn't available yet.

There's suppost to be a ledge on the right side of the cave when you cross over and get into a warp. When you come out of it and see another cave entrance below you, go to the left and try to jump down. That might be the answer. I saw it on Youtube. :P
    Erm,give me the link(youtube) plz.
    I am stuck now.So help me plz.
    Now i defeat 1st gym,i should go where?

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Woila!! Playing has Ash And Misty lol :D
    I Really Loved The Events Having Pikachu With You In The Truck Lol
    Waitin Eagerly For Beta 3.0 :D
    Happy Surfing^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    looks really nice, I might download this when I wake up tomorrow, but now im just too tired, but it looks great.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    This hack looks really nice
    But the download site is not in English, will the beta downloaded there be in english?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yes, it's the one that says "Pokémon Orange", just click on "Descarga" and you'll get the english translation of the game (however, being a translation from the spanish version you can expect some mistakes and some parts forgotten to translate)

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Oh! I figured it out already. (My bad for not updating the post...) but sadly my ruby rom is from MUGS which is not playable (I think... I tried every patching thingie)

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    The screenie i love the most is riding on lapras lol :D

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Since so many people have been asking questions that are easily answered, I am starting to write a guide for Naranja. Approved by Sergio, I'll be done with it at the end of January .

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    yay ive completed the latest beta but does anyone know who the two fake preevolutions are ?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    The Game already has an english translation, just go to the WAH page and click the Ingle's link

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back