• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
Years
  • I estimate this will take only a few more months (like 2 more) lol

hope you go online soon sergio because im waiting for your instructions

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • The answers...
    how many trainers exactly? i remember there are two in the begining, then you gotta surf up and battle another, then when you see her surfing on her blastoise, another one pops out of nowhere. so i think there are 4 trainers. you should try going back into the gym and seeing how large the "flash" circle is on the screen.

well i was messing around with the hack and seeing what other things sergio has hidden for us, and i found crystal onix in a crazy maze ice cave! it's one of a kind, i tell ya :D ...
    there was only 3, two running and one bird-swiming-girl [?] (fixed)
    the crystal cave its not exactly a secret, read the old post =P
    how do i get a ticket to board the cruise ship in the very begining?
    you can not, in the next beta will not too
    So, then, Pinkan isn't in the English version yet... meh. Anyway, keep up the good work, Sergio!
    it will be in the english beta 2 not the first
    Well...I'm not the only Spanish here...Hehehe...

I'm going to play this hackrom right now !! It looks like awesome...Yeah.

Cissy sprite is awesome...Where did you get it ??
    ¡Tb m alegro! (I am glad too)
    the Cissy sprite (ive called she Sissy for keep the castillian prounciation) is a special gift, you can see the post in the fist pages of the old thread (accesible from the 1º post)

Hey Serg!o! Um..Can I use some of your tiles,please?Its for a secret project I am working on! So what do you say???
    Can I use some of the tiles please?
    you can use this which I made for all the pkhackers whack a hack's tiles

Hey Sergio.
    Thanks for the link you gave me and i got to play the game finally! I loved it! It was challenging (Some trainers had Level 30 pokemon!) and there were glitches (I turn into a Pidgeot when I walk out of houses and Half of Misty's English Version is in Spanish!).
    Can't wait to play more!
    So after I beat Sissy, that's it? There isn't anything else I missed?
    this is the end (my only friend)

about the glitch of becoming a new Overworld sprite: it makes me confused i have no idea abut the reason but ive checked another hacks have the same problem...

Hmm...I got my Lapras to learn Surf...but I just dunno where to go from here. I've surfed to "Isla Mandarino" but theres a tree and a sign board bloacking me on both sides.....Now what?
    surf more please
    Hmm... nice hack..

I'm a bit picky at English, seeing as how I'm supposed to be a perfectionist, so 7/10 for the English.

Anyways, nice hack, even though I couldn't even beat the second trainer, who's first POKeMON was a Vileplume... (goes off to sulk)

From,
    ~TheRoad
    7 for the english? you are really generous, i ve collected texts fails which the people send me and i am absolutely shamed about my english level, arghh, i ve believed i was better.

I estimate this will take only a few more months (like 2 more) lol

hope you go online soon sergio because im waiting for your instructions
    yeah, you are my slept command waitng orders.
    Keep the signal.

SORRY
    a thousand sorries for no posting, i had became admin in the hispan forum and i am about to explode

thanks for the PC´s mods for no close this thread
    "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

News:

In this screenshot Danny is telling you that youll need a pokemon with the ice beam attack, if you you havent it, you wont be able to defy him

You only will get the ice beam attack when you finsh the adventure before

The video of the geiser frozen: old video, the bug of the finich part now is fixed, dont worry about it)

This shows the sleights' race if you were very slowly you wont get the badge

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Wow Sergio, this is quite amazing! Glad to see you're back, and congrats on becoming admin! You got skills dude. Those are some very nice screens too, and I saw the video of the island a while back. You've been doing very sweet work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2007
    Sergio this is one of the best orange island hack i've ever played!!! Keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2007
    i like this game so much. it is very hard to get tto the onix though.but this is way cool.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Snif, snif... I'm glad you remembered us! (Hehe, I'm at SP too, so I really didn't care) But it's nice to see you back here, answering.

Well, those are some awesome screens. I wonder how far do you plan to make the beta.

Oh!, by the way, over here, in my country, it's gonna start the Orange Season!, so I'll judge better, and perhaps give you advice, in case you need it!

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
  • wow man im really sorry sergio... my computer got a virus and i had to get it fixed... i forgot your SN and the sccripts were deleted

Chibi_Pikachu

PikA_PoweR* O_o
    Years
  • nice hack

but I'm playing the english version of the hack but It seems to have quite a bit of spanish in it and (of course) i can't understand it!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Good job Sergio! It's great that you can chnage the script to make the game have a sled-racing in it (as well as other games). Congrats to you!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • jejeje, great hack serg!o!
    it is one of the best hacks of PC in my opinion
    hope you release the 2 beta soon!
    good luck

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    umm... how can i battle sissy?
    i dont know how..
    i just see her riding her blastoise.. answers pls...

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Best hack ever! I really can't wait for Beta two, better still, the full version.

In reply to the above: Return to the main gym outside, she should be standing there, talk to her, and she'll fight you.

A major bug: If you try to leave the gym to head to the pokemon center while Sissy is waiting to battle you, she will challenge you to another wave ride, then dissappear permenantly.

Also, Ruin Maniac Foster is in the game in at least two different locations.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
    Years
  • in beta 2 will it end at sissy and will there be an orange leage champion like in the tv seires?????

p.s. if u couls pm all the new features Sergio plz

p.p.s.GREAT HACK

Last edited:

PokemonLegends

Let's Be Friends
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2007
    i cant see her outside
    like i said i just see her riding her blastoise in the water.. and shes circling
    and theres a swimming trainer that i battle..
    when i came into the gym its dark...
    and someone saying that its brawly's gym..

how can i battle sissy?... :(

and whats the difference with the Beta 1 and Beta 2 ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back