• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Well Sergio, I hope you can finish everything you wanted to do for the beta (adding text, and fixing stuff). I did have a great time playing it.

Just a thing though, did you do something to the Crystal Cave?, I've been checking the warps with AdvMap and seems like there is no way to reach the Crystal Onix (have a look at the warps)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2007
    hi

what sould i do after get a lapras in beta 2??? cant go back to pallet...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Hi everybody!!

How can I enter in kabuto's cave????

I've talked to the tv reporters, with the habuto that's in front of them, but i can't still enter in kabuto's cave... what should I do???

Please answer me...

See ya! Bye bye!

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2008
    how did you get a crystal onix in the game? is it hard to do?

also can you trade using VBA and what would happen if you traded the crystal onix to another verison of pokemon...would it turn back to a normal one?

GargnaroK

So... How Does my soul tastes?
    Years
  • Well Sergio, I hope you can finish everything you wanted to do for the beta (adding text, and fixing stuff). I did have a great time playing it.

Just a thing though, did you do something to the Crystal Cave?, I've been checking the warps with AdvMap and seems like there is no way to reach the Crystal Onix (have a look at the warps)

Somewhere in the cave is a fake wall and when you step on the tile of that certain fake wall the character jumps like it was a ledge and then you have 2 entrances 1 of them leads to onix and the other outside

pokemaniaco said:
    Hi everybody!!

How can I enter in kabuto's cave????

I've talked to the tv reporters, with the habuto that's in front of them, but i can't still enter in kabuto's cave... what should I do???

Please answer me...

See ya! Bye bye!

You must get a battery for the camera... It's in the switch of the place where you fought buch and cassidy...

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Great hack.Will you put Lugia in the next beta?I saw in one of your screan shots that ash was in a volcano with Moltres in it. Is it possable to get Moltres in the beta?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Im stuck at Cissy's gym...I've beaten all 3 trainers and got warped back to the gym but I can't get back in the gym.

EDIT: nevermind...boy, this hack IS really short...can't wait for the next release.

Last edited:

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
  • Im stuck at Cissy's gym...I've beaten all 3 trainers and got warped back to the gym but I can't get back in the gym.

EDIT: nevermind...boy, this hack IS really short...can't wait for the next release.

Its a beta, WTF do u expect... its not a completed"hack" so its considered a beta which means its not gonna be as long as u want it to be

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2023
    Hmmm... Hack is cool but what I must to do after i get Lapras?? I talk to everyone and i don't have idea:/ Anybody can help me(here or PM)?

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Hmmm... Hack is cool but what I must to do after i get Lapras?? I talk to everyone and i don't have idea:/ Anybody can help me(here or PM)?
    You train your Lapras to lv. 12 and it will learn SURF. Then, you can SURF and go wherever you want... ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back