• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

It's been three days... a thread can't die in three days lol.
    It dies at a month. incase you didn't know :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Holy Snikeys this game got good whilest I was away! <_<

The staff has done a really great job!

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    @ Pamela Anderson: Momo's dream was a teaser x3 It won't be explained though I might show a screenshot of the modified event a bit later.

@ Link smash: Thanks :D I'm glad that you still support us~

@ Spinarak: Aww, thankies~ :3 I'm glad you like the project!

@ Nytkoi: Nope, no update D; But I have truckloads I could update on, actually... XD; I'm just not trying to be the game that shows the screenshots of all the cool stuff then when you get to the game you've already seen everything that's interesting :p

@ Virtual Chatot: Heeey~ Glad to see you're back :D Thanks, I appreciate your comment <3

I love the comments you guys :D They keep me happy to know that NeoEras isn't a lost purpose.

I've been working nonstop on NeoEras~! There's no reason to worry that it will die. And don't worry if the thread goes to the second page, I don't usually let it stay there for long lol.

Anyways, I've got something special I'm working on (STILL). I announced the special update in October, me thinks, but I'm here to announce it again! So fear not, an Update should be on the way~ Until then...

Aww, it doesn't like me ;_;

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Thanks for teasing the update.... Now its going to feel like forever lol.
    Looking forward to it Krimm.

Oh and nice screenshot :) .

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Woops~ I forgot to mention one thing in my last post @.@

I've crossed out Spriter and Scripter as jobs we're looking for. Scriptor for obvious reasons, it's not easy coming across a willing scripter, and I crossed out spriter because, I guess we can handle ourselves in the spriting department for now, until we really start needing back sprites and OW.

However, I am still in need of a musician ;_; I'm looking for someone who can modify Pokemon Themes, or compose songs themselves to give NeoEras its own fresh music. And of course, we'd need a musician who knows how to make things feel tropical XDD;

So if anyone is interested, please PM or post in this topic.

I guess that's all I needed :p Back to eventing, yay :3

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thanks RSLaehnart x3

Sorry for the lame search guys, but I'm going to go ahead and cancel that Music Composer Search, someone has replied to me who is interested, so we'll see how it works out :D

My apologies yet again for the lack of interest of the thread D; Anywho, Thanksgiving Break is officially over for me, which means back to my school schedule. This SHOULD NOT be an obstacle for me by any means, hoping that my teachers don't find an excuse to give us more homework :\ But good news wise, after this past week of nonstop work (and comments regarding my anti-sociability), I've gotten numerous things done thanks to the returning of my Photoshop, and my heavy focus on eventing. So I have A LOT of cool things done :D

If all goes well, then the update should be here by next Saturday... This is hoping that everything cooperates, I'm not saying this set-in-stone creator release, just more like a friend telling you a rumor XDDD;; This coming week I will switch off my work days focusing on NeoEras and the update.

Now before this becomes a blog, I'm going to go ahead and switch gears and give you a little intel on this update. This is not just another Omg finally update, this should hopefully put NeoEras into one of your favorite games kind of update <3 A lot of hard work by the Crew Members and myself is going into this revelation, and hopefully you'll love it as much as I do already XD

On a side note, stay tuned for shadows that will be revealed tomorrow, so keep the comments coming :3

See ya tomorrow PC~

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years

Pre-Update :oDecember 1st, 08

Welcome to this Saturday's Pre-Update. Yep, the update will be officially this Saturday :p
    DRUM ROLL....
    badoom badoom...​

I present to you, Pokemon Community, the unveiling of the shadows that I promised to release today~! I mentioned shadows, but did I mention shadows of importantance?!

The first gathering of the Outa Mythos :D Yey for cliche The Mythology behind these guys run incredibly deep into the game, feeling more like actual legends rather than just some text put into a game. I will not reveal full Mythology in this thread, you'll have to play to find out <3

Second thing up before I go :x A CONTEST~! Why leave you guys in total boredom until this coming weekend? That's just uncool! So here's a new contest fresh out of the box~

The title says it all :3 This Contest is cool one that will be open until the update is released this Saturday, December 6th~

The object of the Contest is to design the coolest new Attack to be featured in Pokemon NeoEras :o There will be 4 Contest Categories, and there will be a winner for each, and a winner overall whom will receive...a sneak peak at NeoEras' plotline and obtain the first Installment in beta phase before anyone else gets it :o

The Categories are...

-Water Type-
    -Fire Type-
    -Grass Type-
    -Other-

The Rules are simple. Contest entries put into one of the elemental categories must be that element. These attacks will become special attacks that are limited to certain Pokemon, like Frenzy Plant, things that are popularly taught to their Starters.

The Other Category is for any attack that doesn't belong to one of those elements. There will be found throughout the game in level ups and TMs, etc.

The coolest Attack will become the Grand Prize Winner, whereas the other winners will receive a cool mini banner hosting a new Pokemon featured in NeoEras :D So aim for the top~

The Format...

Attack Name:
    Base PP:
    Damage:
    Accuracy:
    Type:
    Style: Physical/Special
    Contest Type:
    Description:

Edit: Oh, and you can enter as many entries as you want :D

Keep the stats realistic guys :D I'm not only counting off for creativity but also for incorrect stats :x

Whoa~! This could be an update itself! XDD but it's nothing to compared to this Saturday's coming update :O

Hope to see some great entries, guiys! Please post your entries here, this is an easy contest so I don't want my inbox flooded D;

See ya this Saturday!
    Keep it tropical, Pokemon Community~

Last edited:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2013
    Yea, a contest. Is that bird pokemon going to be in the game (the one where the bannaer says "Design an Attack Contes".

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    Attack Name: Fern Slice
    Base PP: 10/10
    Damage: 70
    Accuracy: 90%
    Type: Grass
    Style: Physical
    Contest Type: Beauty
    Description: A strong grass attack in which a large fern cuts the opponent, can cause confusion.

Is this ok?

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    Attack Name: Pyro Purge
    Base PP:5/5
    Damage:80
    Accuracy:60%
    Type:Fire
    Style: Special
    Contest Type:Beauty
    Description: A flaming attack that covers the user in a sphere of fire and launches it at the foe, but may lower Special attack

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back