• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    I would like to see more in the plot area I would like to see how the story is coming up in the game.

I second that. Being able to use poccil's starter kit will not get you a decent story. I'm not going to do a bold commentary because there is not much there, but, basically, the moving cliche is a starting turn-off. Since your gorgeous (no sarcasm here...I really do like it) title screen has a shiny Aipom instead of a legend, I'm anxious to see what of a story you do have...

RSLaehnart

Pokémon Dance Troupe HR
    Years
  • Oh wow! First I must say that that update was EPIC. Lovely job on the layout for that one Krimm. ^_^
    I have to say that I'm grateful and startled that I won. There were so many other good entries out there, I saw many good ideas and everyone who entered should be very proud of themselves.
    ~Undefined~'s entry of Hadron Collider was a stroke of pure genius! lol

The game menu is just stunning. Both Archayos and yourself did an amazing job!
    And as my last little blurb before I scamper off somewhere, the installment has a DATE! All your hard work is pay off Krimm and I just know we're all going to enjoy it immensely. ^_^

Way to go Krimm and keep up the fabulous work.

~Undefined~

Aspiring Pokémon Master...
    Years
  • Oh wow! First I must say that that update was EPIC. Lovely job on the layout for that one Krimm. ^_^
    I have to say that I'm grateful and startled that I won. There were so many other good entries out there, I saw many good ideas and everyone who entered should be very proud of themselves.
    ~Undefined~'s entry of Hadron Collider was a stroke of pure genius! lol

The game menu is just stunning. Both Archayos and yourself did an amazing job!
    And as my last little blurb before I scamper off somewhere, the installment has a DATE! All your hard work is pay off Krimm and I just know we're all going to enjoy it immensely. ^_^

Way to go Krimm and keep up the fabulous work.
    Genius? Me?
    *Epic evil genius laugh*

I haven't been on PC for a few days so I only just found out that I won!
    I was really suprised!
    Anywho, I loved the update, and you should definately keep those update graphics. :D

Thanks for the prize too. ;D

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
  • Wow! If I had enough space In my sig. I'd support this game too. It looks really good. Keep it up.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Rawr :3

Look at all the comments~! Thanks guys, they're really appreciated! I think I say that too often... I shall think of something else to say soon :D

-hands everyone cookies-

Anywho! Just thought I'd stop by and say heyloz. I've been working really hard on some cool things for you guys, which will be revealed..perhaps this Saturday? Who knows~

Aside from that, I'd like to go ahead and announce the Rough Beta up to the 1st Gym is nearing completion, and that this Saturday I'll be opening a few positions for Beta Testers. I WILL NOT be granting this to very many people. There are currently already 3 Testers who are not active on this forum, however I will look for one here, so this will give you some time to think of why I should pick you XD

So yeah. Not much, just stopping by. Oh, and here's a quick teaser screenshot :3

Mart.png

Hey, there's two people at the counter~! Hmm...

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Mitchman and any other people applying, may I suggest "I love your game" isn't really an appropriate reason? What kinds of things do you think Krimm is looking for in a beta tester?

I'd apply myself, but I'm going to be busy with Amethyst. If the demo isn't too long, however, I could give it a shot :P

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • The truth is that this game is brilliant, each detail is very well elaborated and worked,
    it doesn't exist anything that I don't like in him it is everything very pretty,
    I hope to find great event when he/she leaves his download,
    but for while I am admiring these great images.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • ThreadGradient.png
    Pokemon NeoEras is developed by Vampire://Krimm. Pokemon Essentials created by Poccil

Beta Testing ProgramSaturday, 12.13.08

So, it's been about a week, plenty of replies, yey :D All is well I trust?

Anyway, today I've decided to go ahead and post a Small Update regarding a few minor details. First off, as you can see in the picture on the left, the backsprite for the Female Character has finally been made :3 beautiful, no~? Both Gym Leader Floressa and Female Trainer Backsprite are made by the wonderful Saiyu, who keeps the graphics of the game beautiful XD Thanks a ton Saiyu-Chan~ Oh, and that's also a sneak peak at what one of the Gym Leaders look like :o

Anywho~ I am officially looking for 1 Beta Tester to play through rough format of Pokemon NeoEras. I am looking for someone who has an extreme eye for detail, but not necessarily an over-perfectionist. If you're interested, please post here, explaning why I would pick you. But please remember that only one person can be chosen :x

The Current Beta-Tester Roster:
    1. Archayos
    2. Saiyu
    3. Varible X
    4. TBA

That pretty well concludes todays quicky update, however there wasn't anything in particular I wanted to update on. Oh, and the Beta Tester will be chosen by next Saturday. I sincerely hope that everything will be done by then. So far things are looking pretty tight. My main concern still remains the new Pokemon :\ I STILL NEED BACKSPRITES ><

That wraps it up~

Hope you all have a great Saturday <33

Any and All Original Graphics and/or Ideas are Copyright [C] to Pokemon NeoEras, 2008-2009 All Rights Reserved

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • hey Vk. i nice update like the leader. well after my exams ill have alot of time on my hands to go look at your game for errors and stuff. and personally ive been a fan of this game and have been kepping my eye on it. (pluss i could use some inspiration for my own game to see how a professional game looks like) if ya do pick me. which im not saying you will could ya pleaz pm me

Darkraza

The shadow of the Skies
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Great Sprites!

First i was going to say great sprites/art
    but nw its a bit nothing since people already said the same thing...
    but still great art!
    second, i could try doing some back sprites, im not sure but i seems as you need them...

"I STILL NEED BACKSPRITES ><"

Just Pm!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Can I be a beta tester!
    Explaining Y: I'm a beta tester in a hack, Pokemon Flame of Rage (think it's dead). It had 3 or 4 beta testers and I found 6 bugs and none of other beta testers found merely anything! I also have an extreme eye for mapping and text (grammar too) errors...

Pick me and I will assure you your game will be nearly bugless!

^^Was I good? This is the first time explaining why should someone pick me... I want to be a president of the USA one day... lol

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well not only do i love it but i really want to see it finished. And if it does get finished(which it will) i really would love to help in someway to make this perfect. So yeah exactly why i want to help test it. So it can be perfect. Also nice update. Grass eh? Hope its first as the grass as second or 4th is really well not really really but used. And i also have a real good eye for some things. Like if a map has errors or if the grammar is a bit unreadable.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I cannot stand glitches >.>
    I don't know how RPGMXP works though... I hope that's not a problem... =/

I don't stand for anything but perfection. (I was working on my game the other day and this thing in the battle background {that shouldn't be there} was driving me crazy!)

Me on MSN earlier:

¤Momoko¤           says:
    *can't stand glitches*
             ¤Momoko¤           says:
    I found a glitch in LoZ-PH........................ go to Maze Island (only BEFORE Linebeck adds it to the map), spot it at the same time you start getting attacked by Pirates and then you can't move and have to restart xD
             ¤Momoko¤           says:
    and there was this other tiny glitch...
             ¤Momoko¤           says:
    in Beedle's shop, once, I bought a Ruto Crown and it didn't deduct the cost, then I selected an Iron Anchor and while Beedle aasked if I wanted it the cost then got deducted, then I selected yes, got the anchor and the cost of that was deducted as normal
             ¤Momoko¤           says:
    but my cartrige was used, so... meh.

Not sure how many people would notice that minor Beedle Glitch...

I have quite an eye...

(Yup. I'm signing up for the Beta Tester Position)

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Why aren't you giving credit to Rm2k3KID? Your using his OWs.
    2vae3v5.png

No offense, still love the game, Krimm! ;]

Normally it helps to know who you got it from <<; I've used the Azure OW since the Rm2k3 version of NeoEras, which at the time I had gotten from Archayos, who said they were from Avatar. Since then I've given credit to Avatar, though I guess now I'll be giving credit to Rm2k3kid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back