• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSLaehnart

Pokémon Dance Troupe HR
    Years
    Wow, this is great! Every time I pop in here you've done at least one or two things more on NeoEras. ^_^
    Keep up the good work! We're counting on you.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thanks for the comments guys ^^

I've noticed a recent thing going on with the thread ratings however. No, I'm not going to get uptight about NeoEras' game rating, however all the games that should be 5 Stars are no longer 5 Stars except Amythest. If anyone specific is doing this I'm asking nicely to stop. Games like Acanthite and Odyssey deserve 5 Stars. I can tell someone is rating incredibly low, considering Acanthite has been 5 Stars for as long as I remember <<

Edit: Also The Cerulean Sky and Protectors have gone down.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years

I've noticed a recent thing going on with the thread ratings however. No, I'm not going to get uptight about NeoEras' game rating, however all the games that should be 5 Stars are no longer 5 Stars except Amythest. If anyone specific is doing this I'm asking nicely to stop. Games like Acanthite and Odyssey deserve 5 Stars. I can tell someone is rating incredibly low, considering Acanthite has been 5 Stars for as long as I remember <<

I think the reason why cerulean skys rating has gone down is probably because archayos hasn't been on the community for a long time now and for the other games i think the person i just doing that on purpose because there ignorant anyways back to the game i like how it's going so far hope later in the future we can see who's dream that the player's in.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm guessing it's Momo's dream, IceCharizard.
    We appreciate everything you've done Krimm, btw.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021

I have noticed aswell Krimm. Pokemon Infinite Rainbow is very fortunate to have come out with a 4 star rating. But it is a matter of time before another wave of low ratings come and I'm bumped to 3 stars. I dont really care about the rating it just that other people do.

Years
    If it's okay with you, I'd like to make a contribution:

Type of Area: Cave
    Area Name: Mystery Dungeon
    Purpose: I was thinking that when you go to a speciffic town there's a certain house that has a door that needs a password that you gain from a random guy walking in the town. When you go through the door you end up in a cave, and the door locks. You then go through the cave an when you get to the end you get a mystery gift? No offense taken if this isn't accepted, as I can see that it would be hard to script with the door locking and all.

Just a suggestion! =D

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Door locking? That's one of the easiest things to event, cause I can do it :P Anyways, not to give anything away but the game is coming along nicely. I can't give you much information, not because Krimm would rip my guts out (which he would :P) but that I actually don't now any :P Anyways, looking good Krimm. Me still wants a demo. Slowpoke Beach is calling to me :P And on the first pae, you still haven't updated me as a head spriter like you said you would >.>

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Bringin' back to the top.

I actually like the idea of the dreams, which I have forgotten to state.

It's quite original.

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate them. ^-^;

-yawn- so It's 5 in the morning here, and I just decided to stop by and say 'hey' to everyone and let them know I've still been working on NeoEras. Yep << That's about it. I could be be cool and show a screenshot or two, but I feel most of the things remain uncompleted so it would just be showing a work in progress. Not my style XD

Though I garuntee a lot of cool things are being added : D

That's pretty much it for now xP

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Garuntee. heheheheheheheeee

Well, hopefully we will have something by Christmas.
    :]

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    Garuntee. heheheheheheheeee

Well, hopefully we will have something by Christmas.
    :]

I hate the word and it was 5 am. Sue me D:

Beta will be out when dogs dance over the rainbow as soon as I finish eventing up some things and I get the modified version from Twoie who is currently being lame and playing Puzzle Pirates 24/7

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years

Contest: Lapras~!October 4th, 08

Well, well, we've got a quick little spriting contest for anyone and everyone who wants their sprite to be highlighted~! Today we are requesting a Custom Scratch (No Splices, SCRATCH) of Lapras~ This Pokemon Sprite is promised to be highlighted in the game as it's the final and most powerful Pokemon of one of the Gym Leaders :3

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

The Rules are simple, they follow all the rules of the previous spriting contests~ Basically, all you have to do is custom scratch this Lapras in a custom pose. The sprite has to be within 64x64 pixels, and cannot exceed that. I request that you do not zoom in and save at x200 because it makes it harder to judge D:

Now, what we would like from Lapras. Your goal is to capture a picture of it in its most elegant moment. A hint is that the Gym Leader uses elegant water Pokemon, so try to make Lapras look radiant~! (not literally) XD

Submit your entries to me via PM. NOT ON THE THREAD D: You may submit as many entries as you would like, and the winner's sprite will be posted in a screenshot of the Gym Battle!

As for the prize...You get to create a Gym Trainer within the Gym that the Lapras will be in. This means you can choose your Pokemon and what they say, including the type of trainer : D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE~! If I get plenty of submissions, I'll post a huge update (believe me, there's plenty to update on!)

Comments are appreciated : D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back