• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    DarkMastaC - I don't know how to solve this, sorry. I wanted to make double battle with two badges,but I don't know how to do it. And about Gary and his Pokémon: That was just for testing purposes and fastwer playing. BTW if you can make scripts, PLEASE I need help.

Shining Salamence, sorry, but requests for E4 are now closed. If you want to know who's in new E4, check out first page.

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
    Years
    DarkMastaC said:
    well do you think its fair that your rival gets a lv5 carterpie and you get a lv15 eevee? now i dont see that as fair at all there shoudl be some balance lol give him a higher lvl pokemon and not a carterpie like a ratata or something just something better.

Also, I found a glitch if you lose you get sent to a pokemon center of what ever leader you beat last for example i beat misty then lost to brock and got sent to cerulean city
    No it isn't fair but it's funny. Okay that you have a Lvl 15 Eevee and he a Lvl 5 Caterpie sounds unbalanced. But do you want to have trouble everytime you see him, no you don't, you want to continue with your quest. Wouldn't it be funny when your battleing him and he suddenly uses a Caterpie.

I'd say: whatever you do Watson Jr, don't change the starters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    i think i found a bug. When you go to the first townhall and defeat misty first and you lose to brock then you get in the pokemon center of cerulean city. besides did you notice eevee's lvl is 15 when you get it as starter?

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    First, I know about that bug, and here is some advice: Try to earn badges in right order.
    Next: I know about that level, because I edited it so in HEX editor.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Hey, i havn't posted in days! That sprite of me looks awesome! Only the hat looks a little big, i'll show you my new sprite soon.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Bad news

No news........... short...

Last edited:

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Sorry to hear that, homes.
    Your Hack was looking promising.

Good luck on your new Hack.

~closed by request~

04/17/2006: Re-Opened by request.

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    People, I'm continuing on this hack. I won't change trainer, but I'll continue. Because my ROM messed up and I deleted backup, I'm making maps over again. I have text edited in whole Pallet town. More updates later.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2007
    This looks like a brilliant game, keep it up. I was qondering if you had a rival fro the trainer because I luv da game so much I thought maybe I could be it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yay!!I'm so glad it's continued :D
    If you need help PM me ;)
    I can map and hack palttes,text,scripts...

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    OK, can you script for me?
    When I'll do at least five cities, I'll PM you patch. ;)

Last edited:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Thanks for your help. I'll update first post and I'll add you to the team.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    I can help you out with scripts.

Things I can do:
    • Wild battle script [but not on Emerald version]
    • Give Pokemon script [any version]
    • Script that sets/checks/clears a flag [clearing a flag to have Rockets steal your pack or Pokemon for example]
    • Script that play's a pokemon cry or an ingame song
    • Et cetera. Et cetera. Et cetera. SQUIRREL! Squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel, squirrel...

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    You'll see, why there aren't any johto starters. First, you'll get nat. dex and later... Johto starters can be obtainable. ....Eevee can evolve into Espeon or Umbreon with sun or moon stone.

Rokuo_Mitarashi

Sad face..........
    Years
    Hello Sugimori! I like your hack! Can I be the 8th Gym Leader.

Name: Rokuo
    Type:Dragon/Steel
    Pokemon:
    Steelix Lv38
    Dragonite Lv38
    Salamence Lv41
    Lucario Lv43

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    When I'll find out how to edit attacks of POKéMON, you're in. Perappu, I'llneed your help. I'll PM you, when I'll have part of game complete.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back