• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Don't use the beta! And Vipershark, this is very nice, and I told you about idea of making that your NG sequel, so I have an idea of chaning the region and making story that will be like sequel, because I have different text on the same places. Did you understand?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    He said something about the character being able to speak with Pokemon, I believe. ^^ (neat idea)
    I figure since you're re-doing it alittle differently, I'll just wait as apposed to downloading the old Beta of it.
    But I can't wait to see what its like!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    About that Celebi... I thought it will be great if I'lll make it able to speak with humans... What do you think? BTW, I'll post new screens of new Viridian soon... Really soon, just need to get them (play the game and use F12 key in VisualBoyAdvance)

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    Sugimori said:
    About that Celebi... I thought it will be great if I'lll make it able to speak with humans... What do you think? BTW, I'll post new screens of new Viridian soon... Really soon, just need to get them (play the game and use F12 key in VisualBoyAdvance)

That's a pretty good idea. I like it:) . And I can't wait for the screenies:classic:

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Here are the screenies...
    On the first one is old text.
    Pokémon: Next Generation

Pokémon: Next Generation

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Fine! You like them.
    Soon I'll release beta ONLY for testing purposes to my helpers, Christos and Perrapu. When I'll get the scripts into the game, I WON'T release any beta. If you really want to be beta tester, test the beta from the first post and send me over PM COMPLETE list of glitches between Pallet and Viridian WITHOUT using cheats. If you'll see enough glitches, you will be accepted as official beta tester and I'll send you the same beta as to the Christos and Perrapu.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Sooo... I need to make large overworlds (just looking down) of Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. Can anyone make me them?

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    I don't know if I asked this already or not, but could I be a beta tester too? When I finish my version, I could help out.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Soo, I told that I'm making "glitch contest", so you have to try the beta 1 and PM me complete list of glitches without using cheats and hacking programs on those locations:
    Whole Pallet (also buildings)

Route 1

Pallet Forest

Celebi place, warp chambers and other warp chamber stuff

Whole Viridian (also bulidings)

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Okay, I'll do that. Most of them I tried to fix myself anyway. There is one glitch in Paleet town that will freeze your game. You know the girl who reads you trainer tips as ou leave town? If you press A to talk to her instead of trying to leave town so she will automatically speak to you, the game will freeze. It even does this after she has read them to you. She goes away eventually. She appears in the trees before that, too. You'll need cheats to get over to her that way, though.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Hey, I talked about gliches you get wihout using cheats. I put that girl there because of protection. You know, not to freeze.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Yes, I know that you were, but I tried talking to her while she was in the trees to see what happened.... It freezes if you talk to her narmally though.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Okay, I'll see what else I can find.

One more for now: The girl in Pallet Forest's text is messed up. Try talking to her and the text doesn't work right. I tried editing it, but she got even more glitched up, so I took her out altogether.

I'll see what else I can find.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back