• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon: Nick's Journeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

burny_2005

Nintendo Wii = Ownage in a box
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2011
    Dude, this game looks so good if i saw it in the shop i would pay normal price for this o_o

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well this looks like a sweet game. Your sprites look excellent (with the exception of the trees and the grass).

Just one question though - how are you gonna fit 4 regions into the game (is there enough room on the cartidge)?

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • You can always expand a rom but you wouldn't be able to put it on a standard flash cart, it would have to be more than 256...The weather system also sounds good, good luck with that as that is undoubtbly the hardest part of your hack.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    All the hacks that I've seen you make are so cool. This is another great one. Good luck on it.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
    Years
  • Well this looks like a sweet game. Your sprites look excellent (with the exception of the trees and the grass).

Just one question though - how are you gonna fit 4 regions into the game (is there enough room on the cartidge)?

I believe about 60% of the rom is blank space.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
  • Yeah. It has more room than a regular GB cart, but one of those can hold 2 regions. (Possibly more.) I'm guessing this has maybe triple the space of a GB game.

theundertaker

Pokemon Phenom
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    this game is so awesome, i would love to know how you put those pics in. i cant wait for this top notch hack

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • hmm....I'll believe it when I see it mastermew. Every project you start you don't finish or even tell people your done with it. I don't want to flame you but....All of the hacks you make have impossable features. Also everytime someone starts to ask questions you mysteriously disappear...why is that??? Anyway, If you do by some miracle actually make this how you say I will eat my words publicly. So can you really do it?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • As always, MasterMew brings us a hack with great graphics, an even better story, and really cool features. But, try to keep us updated when possible.
    Good luck with your hack! (and extra luck if you are working on your other hacks as well)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back