• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Is there a bug in the fossil revival?

When I get to the place where they revive the plume fossil, the scientist took it from me and keeps saying "come back later" and does not return the revived pokemon.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Thank you for reporting! I'll get that file over to you in the next couple days as I am out away from my normal residency right now.

Any trade pokemon in game with errors

Ex: Pikachu trade get Gastly
    HrEk9Zj.png

Um1GPQ0.png

Is there a bug in the fossil revival?

When I get to the place where they revive the plume fossil, the scientist took it from me and keeps saying "come back later" and does not return the revived pokemon.

Is fairy type in this game?

Over the next couple weeks, I'll be working on a bug fix update. I appreciate your patience!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    I think the level curve is broken in this game, I'm using only 4 pokemons and I'm like 6-13 levels under my rivals and gym leaders but I'm fighting every trainer I can find.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2018
    yoooooo, i downloaded the zip file and i donno what 2 do.
    im new to this lol, pl0x help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2018
    Once i downloaded ths file, i have to extract it and download a nds emulator, right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Have the bugs for magnemite and the trade bugs as well as the fossil bugs been fixed yet?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    Hi. I'm enjoying the game very much. When a gym leader's scizor mega evolved his sprite didn't changed to mega scizor.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    I finished all 8 gyms in Upper Aloma and went to route 10 to travel to Lower Aloma. However, there is a scientist who stops me and won't let me pass. I have the most updated version. Help please

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    Hey I was Playing the latest version of game v1.7 and the mega evolution sprites are not working. Any Help??

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2018
    I have no clue how to launch the game at all! Google's doing absolutely nothing to help me. Please tell me how to launch your game!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back