• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    Where am I supposed to go after catching Arceus and beating Team Venom boss? Someone talked about rare Pokemons but i don't know where to go

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Where am I supposed to go after catching Arceus and beating Team Venom boss? Someone talked about rare Pokemons but i don't know where to go
    Head south of the staircase (the one that leads to the Arceus event) and you'll find the next place to go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2019
    Hello, I really love the look of this game. Just one problem tho, all the Pokemon I catch have diffferent natures written but in the stats they have the adamant nature displayed. Is there a fix for this?

Thanxx

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I never thought I would say this but there are far to many rattatas and spearows at the start of the game....and the distinct lack of even early game bug pokemon like caterpie makes team building absurdly difficult for the early part of the game, especially when there is such low EXP yield among wild pokemon and trainers are almost always 5 levels ahead of you. I cant get into this because the start is far too rocky. Sure there are ekans and hoothoot on route 1 but those have so few moves that actually allow them to perform well against other common pokemon at that point of the game. I mean Ekans has poison sting and wrap, those moves are absurdly weak, and poisoning a rattata is near suicide due tot he chance Rattata has to have the guts ability.

I personally feel this could use a little more work, there needs to be a better distribution of pokemon for the start of the game I feel.

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Hello, I really love the look of this game. Just one problem tho, all the Pokemon I catch have diffferent natures written but in the stats they have the adamant nature displayed. Is there a fix for this?

Thanxx
    The fix is still being worked on. Thank you for reporting nonetheless!

I never thought I would say this but there are far to many rattatas and spearows at the start of the game....and the distinct lack of even early game bug pokemon like caterpie makes team building absurdly difficult for the early part of the game, especially when there is such low EXP yield among wild pokemon and trainers are almost always 5 levels ahead of you. I cant get into this because the start is far too rocky. Sure there are ekans and hoothoot on route 1 but those have so few moves that actually allow them to perform well against other common pokemon at that point of the game. I mean Ekans has poison sting and wrap, those moves are absurdly weak, and poisoning a rattata is near suicide due tot he chance Rattata has to have the guts ability.

I personally feel this could use a little more work, there needs to be a better distribution of pokemon for the start of the game I feel.
    Thank you for taking time to relay your concerns to me. I will work a fix into the next update.

It's written "There's a weird noise coming from inside of there" and i can't go in
    Try going back to Phillips Junction and go to the Gym. There should be a nice surprise waiting.

(I believe I made a mistake on my original direction to you)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    The fix is still being worked on. Thank you for reporting nonetheless!

Thank you for taking time to relay your concerns to me. I will work a fix into the next update.

Try going back to Phillips Junction and go to the Gym. There should be a nice surprise waiting.

(I believe I made a mistake on my original direction to you)

Yes i already found it. I missed the gym. I beated the Champion so now what's next? Just find the rare Pok?mons?

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Yes i already found it. I missed the gym. I beated the Champion so now what's next? Just find the rare Pok?mons?
    You can take on the PWT, find the Arceus plates, and find some legendendaries. You can also battle key characters such as Ben, Tsu, and Leon. Look around, there will be plenty to do. Congratulations on completing the main story!

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2021
    Hi, quite ok gameplay <(") i have beat the E4, find out the calvary trio, but no keldeo, jirachi and darkrai. the mega stone shop just shown more than that and i have no idea how to find the rest. can u give me some hint?
    and does rock smash exist? or how to enter the cave which blocked in Upper zone 8th gym?
    Thank you!

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Hi, quite ok gameplay <(") i have beat the E4, find out the calvary trio, but no keldeo, jirachi and darkrai. the mega stone shop just shown more than that and i have no idea how to find the rest. can u give me some hint?
    and does rock smash exist? or how to enter the cave which blocked in Upper zone 8th gym?
    Thank you!
    Keldeo is not in the game. Jirachi is found in a cave and Darkrai can be found in a house in a Southeastern city in Lower Aloma. Rock Smash does not yet exist. I originally had plans to make something out of the blocked places but it wasn't necessary.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2018
    Isn't there a pokemon locations list for this?
    If not then can you please just tell me the location of sneasel and razor claw

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Isn't there a pokemon locations list for this?
    If not then can you please just tell me the location of sneasel and razor claw
    There is not a location list. Sneasel can be found in wooded areas in the game with the razor claw not too far away.

Can you explain the "reasonable level curve" for lets players that seems like a wonderful lol thing. could you go a bit more in depth on it?
    The level curve simply put just means that the levels of a trainer's Pokémon (including Gym Leaders, etc.) are the same or very close to the levels of the local wild Pokémon. Ours is reasonable, meaning that trainers may be one or two levels above those of the wilds. An example of an unreasonable level curve is a Gym Leader who has Pokémon 20 levels above anything else that is available.

Friendly reminder: Please apply SPOILER tags to any questions, comments, or other posts relating to the plot of the game. This includes locations of Pokémon, items, etc. Thank you for your cooperation!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    It's the first time I'm not having lots of fun playing a fan game, not counting the thousand wall bugs (you can walk in walls and black spaces) I think the difficulty curve is very bad.
    I'm leveling 4 pokemons only and my highest one is level 29 while I have to fight against both my rivals with lv 31+ pokemon. Am I missing something or I really should grind wild pokemon? Every route is small with a few easy trainer and then you have to fight gym leaders/rival with pokemon whose level are 3-5 higher than yours.

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    It's the first time I'm not having lots of fun playing a fan game, not counting the thousand wall bugs (you can walk in walls and black spaces) I think the difficulty curve is very bad.
    I'm leveling 4 pokemons only and my highest one is level 29 while I have to fight against both my rivals with lv 31+ pokemon. Am I missing something or I really should grind wild pokemon? Every route is small with a few easy trainer and then you have to fight gym leaders/rival with pokemon whose level are 3-5 higher than yours.
    I sincerely apologize that your experience with the level curve hasn't been good. That being said, this is the first I'm hearing about it out of so many people who have downloaded and completed the game. I think, for the time being, I will keep things as they are but if I get more complaints I'll definitely change something. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back