• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
UPDATE 5/30/19: I am suspending all support for this project indefinitely due to my pursuit of other endeavors. However, the game is fully playable despite some minor bugs. I may pop in every once in awhile to check on things and offer some basic support. Thank you guys for everything. I really appreciate the support.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
About when is the estimated drop date for the bug fixes? I know you said you'd have time after New Years, so it's been a little while. I'm fine waiting but depending on how long it'll be I'm debating if I should go ahead and start the game now or if the time frame will be short enough to wait for the next release.

I found a bug u cant choose when ur a boy or girl u cant save u cant even change your options because u cant use arrow keys to get off of no u cant leave no you cant scroll through the options i cant play the game idk what to do

Why doesnt the animations of you throwing the pokeball or the moves show up for me

Is there pokemon location list and is there mega evolution and generation 7?

The main problem is I can only find the same pokemon and the trainers also have the same pokemon...

So I just reached the electric gym and was checking the levels of the leader's Pokemon to see how much I'd end up needing to grind to catch up (my team is somehow under-leveled by quite a bit; lv 20-23 vs lv 27+), but I received this error when the leader's Magneton tried to use Mirror Shot on my Onix.

This seems to cause the move to fail entirely as I take no damage.

Edit: Ironically, this bug is what allowed me to sweep the gym easily using just onix. I only had it use Curse until it had +6 ATK and then swept everything with rock tomb and smack down.

Please read the above post, thanks and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 22, 2023
hey everytime i play this game and i tired to go on mystery gift the game crashes and i restart the game again idk why it keep doing that

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
UPDATE 5/30/19: I am suspending all support for this project indefinitely due to my pursuit of other endeavors. However, the game is fully playable despite some minor bugs. I may pop in every once in awhile to check on things and offer some basic support. Thank you guys for everything. I really appreciate the support.

Hmm. With this, and the download link saying the file's unavailable make me believe the game is no longer available. Shame really.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Thread locked as the creator has discontinued this game.

If the creator wishes for the thread to be reopened, they may contact a Moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back