• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.::Pokémon Obsidian::.~

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    "Eh, I mean sometimes you can't really do anything about that…I've had that happen quite a lot of times actually. A certain Gym in particular…" Holly smiled more as she continued to stay on Theodore's back. Holly had looked in the direction where Dane was pointing.

"Ahh, I see it! I actually should have looked around first." She lightly laughed, poking fun at herself. Holly patted Theo on the shoulder, telling him to go where Dane was directing them. Amerie was looking down at the Sableye, feeling bad for doing such a thing to him. Beginning to answer his question, Able had interrupted. Amerie became embarrassed for him; she didn't really know what to say. Maybe I should just keep my mouth shut for now, talking to him will probably make him more embarrassed. She lifted a hand to her face, covering her mouth, as if she was giggling. Trying to make things less awkward around the Pokémon, Elijah tried to make small talk with Amerie.

"I really didn't expect for you to do so well! I was a little worried! Hehe, but you usually get yourself out of sticky situations."

"It sure seems that way, but I guess it just gives me more things to work on!" She smiled back; she knew that Elijah had good intentions, even though others had misunderstood him and what he had said at times before. They had reached the Pokémon Center, Holly, along with her Pokémon looking over the outside.

"Huh, it looks just as nice as the other Pokémon Centers, at least on the outside. But this one is way smaller; still cute though!" Holly carefully slid down Theodore's back, ready to walk through the doors.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Mark and his Pokemon walked inside the Pokemon center. Mark's Pokemon could fit in the building just fine but he figured that Holly might have to return some of her Pokemon to their Pokeballs, Theodore in particular... Snype tried to shake off the embarrassment a bit more but always felt it again when looking at Amerie. ["Aw don't feel so bad! She's pretty anyways!"] Able said to him. Snype smiled a little, not as red as he was before. Maybe after his little episode he could have a normal conversation with Amerie...

Mark returned Sheen and Able to their pokeballs and gave them to the Nurse. Snype wasn't hurt to badly so he didn't really need healing. Snype didn't want to go into there anyways. Snype sat down on one of the chairs with his hands folded. He had gotten over the emberessment a little and could look at Amerie with a straight face now. Though he quickly looked away every so often...

TrainerGiza

Years
    She followed Dane into the building. And turned to her Pokémon.

"Alright guise. In you go!" Holly returned Theodore, Elijah, and Amerie; Kiwi stayed out, he didn't really like being put in the pokeball, since he was the smallest of her Pokémon, he could fit really anywhere. Holly held on to Kiwi like a plushie; her arm was bent, he was in between her arm and her torso, holding on to her arm. He cheerfully greeted the nurse, and waved. Holly just giggled, even though he was all ways like this. She then set the three pokeballs on the counter, for the nurse to heal them. After she was done with Dane, she had taken Holly's Pokémon too.

"It shall take at least 10 minutes, so feel free to rest!" The nurse with short black hair spoke to then before heading in one of the back room with a Chansey.

"Chansey, Chansey!" Holly heard the pokemon call from behind the door. Huh, only one Chansey? This is a small town. She then turned to Dane again.

"I think I'm going to call my parents, on the video phone thingy, so I will be a little bit. You can wait for me, or not, I'm sure I could come find you if wander off without me. Heh, it's a small island." Holly then began to walk past Snype, and sit at the video phone desk. Kiwi, now sitting in her lap, was talking up a storm.

"Kiwi! I didn't even call them yet! Settle down!" She laughed. Holly had let Kiwi press the buttons, but only telling him which ones to press. It was ringing. Holly became anxious, which was odd because she had already spoken to them yesterday. Then a familiar voice had picked up.

"Hello?" then her mother appeared on the screen.

"OH Hii honey!!! I'm so happy you called!" Her mother had brown bob haircut, and very dark eyes, other than that, people always said that Holly looked like her mother. She had a frilly apron on, it seemed that she was cooking, or getting ready to make something at least.

"Haii! Whacha doing? Oh, Me and Tess had made it to Dewford!"

"Oh really? Is it nice there? What have you done so far? Oh me? I was just preparing dinner. It was your brothers choice this time." She did have a brother, a younger one, Named Maho.

"Is Maho there at the moment? Or is he playing outside?"

"Oh no, he's actually at his friend's house. But I will tell him you called!" Holly then heard a different voice talking off the screen. A male voice. Then a man with reading glasses, and messy short black hair peeked on to the screen; it was her father.

"Dad!!! Haii! How are you?"

"Oh I'm just fine, How are your Pokémon?" He then gave off a smile, looking at Holly's Emolga.

"It's nice here actually, a bit too warm for me, but hey, it's nice. I've already met some nice people! Ah my Pokémon? I actually won my first battle I've had in Dewford! So Theodore, Eljiah, and Amerie are all healing right now." Kiwi began talking to them, it looked like he was telling a story of what happened. He was waving his arms, and making motions, talking with his hands. Her parents couldn't really understand him that well, but they got the jist of it.

"Ah well, sounds exicting! Tell Lenore I said hello! And along with your other pokemon!" Her father then waved and went off the screen. Then her mother began to speak.

"Okay honey, I have some work to do, but feel free to call when you get to the next city! Or if something comes up! Baii honey!"

"Okay, will do mom! Baii!" Holly and Kiwi waved back, and then the screen went black.

Megaman765

Years
    The nurse called for Dane and gave him back Sheen and Able's Pokeballs. Dane thanked the nurse and sat back down next to Snype waiting for Holly to finish. At this rate, Dane was growing really concerned about Snype. This is the first time he's acted so unusual.

"Snype whats up? Your completely red." Dane asked him. Snype turned away, only growing more red. "Comon whats on your mind, We're partners! You can tell me." Snype looked into Dane's eyes this time and gave off a faint smile. Dane was still as clueless as ever though and couldn't figure out what he was thinking.

"Hey Holly, up for a swim at the beach? I think your friend's pokemon made the weather hotter then usual. Yeesh I can feel it from in here. Haha." Dane said, remembering what that Pidgeotto did earlier.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Scott sat up when the first battle between Holly and the other boy had finished (he became slightly interested and sat down to watch). He laughed, recalling the recent events in his head. How that Sableye suddenly turned into Casanova.

"What a dumb way to loose a battle..." he said, walking off.

He already knew where he was going. The Pokemon Gym. He had seen it as soon as he got of the ship (as Dewford Town wasn't all that big), however the battles got him curious.

But they would be nothing compared to the beatdown Scott was going to give this Gym Leader. Whoever they were...

Once he reached the building, he threw the doors open. The gym was like a sports hall - with wooden floorboards and pieces of training apparatus dotted along the walls.

A man walked into the room from the other end. He had spiky blue hair, and had a very laid back, surfer style look about him.

"Are you the gym leader?" Scott asked with a loud voice,

"Sure am!" the man replied, "Name's Brawly! I'm Dewford's Fighting type Gym Leader. And quite a dab hand at the ol' surfing at that..."

"Whatever, I challenge you!" Scott exclaimed, to which Brawly simply smirked,

"Okay, since you're so eager, let's get started!"

The fighting-type leader threw a pokeball into the arena, and a Machop burst out, punching the air encouragingly.

Figting types. Chief was obviously going to come in handy, but he might need to be saved for any sticky situations. Barry was a Normal type, so it would be best to keep him out of the picture for now. Which left only,

"Maximo, show 'em who's boss!" Scott said as he threw his own pokeball, releasing the Pignite. Maximo grunted, spitting a few licks of flame from its snout in the proccess.

"Now, use Flame Charge!" Wasting no time, the fire type pig began rapidly stamping its feet off the ground, gearing itself up for the attack. Shortly his body was giving of red-orange flames, and he ran, full pelt towards Machop. Brawly knew what to do here, however.

"Low Kick!" He ordered. Machop waited until the right moment, and crouched to the side, sweeping the floor with its leg and catching Maximo's feet. The pig could do nothing due to the momentum, thus crashed and skidded across the floor as the flames dies out.

"It's gonna take more than just charging in haphazardly Scott!" Brawly shouted over to him, "Now use Karate Chop!"

Machop ran in for Maximo, bringing its hand back, ready to swipe.

"Quick, Defense Curl!" Scott yelled. Maximo, still on the floor, quickly curled up into a ball (albeit a ball with sticking out black ears and a curly tail). Machop slammed down with its attack, however the bouncy mass that was Maximo sent the humanshape pokemon's arm bouncing right back, throwing it off balance,

"Rollout!"

Maximo then began spinning on the spot, before doing a u-turn and propelling itself into Machop, knocking the fighting-type to the side, where it crashed to the floor.

"Nice thinking," Brawly began, "Rollout is more powerful with Defense Curl. It's gonna take more than some basic techniques though! Machop - use Focus Energy!"

Machop suddenly stood up, surrounded by a red aura. It's eyes flashed red too, ceasing the glow. Now Scott had to be careful, it could land a lucky hit easier now.

"Focus Energy? You too scared to fight?! Brick Break that Machop, Maximo!"

The Pignite uncurled and ran for Machop, fist glowing white as he did so.

"Catch it!" Brawly shouted. Maximo's fist shot forward, ready to smash into Machop's body, however the target pokemon had his fist grasped in two hands, using its sheer strength to stop the attack from reaching it.

"Seismic Toss!" Scott cursed as Machop then leapt into the air, dragging Maximo along with it. It did a few spins in mid-air, before plummeting to the ground, making sure it was on top of Maximo. The pokemon crashed to the ground, breaking the floorboards somewhat as Maximo blurted out in pain. Machop then jumped back off the Pignite, placing its arms on its hips victoriously.

"Point one to me!" Brawly said, however Scott's fist clenched.

"You're not gonna beat me so easily Brawly!" he said sternly, before Maximo got to his feet, grunting and moaning as he did so.

"Persistent, huh?" Brawly said to himself...

"Another Flame Charge Maximo!" Scott commanded. The Pignite yelled in approval, before once more stamping off the ground until it was charged enough. He charged like a horse, with Machop in its sights. The fighting type was struck by the blow, unable to retaliate as Maximo drove it into the wall.

"Seismic Toss!" Brawly shouted. Again, Machop grabbed Maximo tightly, before kicking off the ground with all its might, taking them both into the air. As they began spinning, Scott had a moment of inspiration.

"Heat Crash!!" he yelled. The Pignite family's signature move. Maximo's whole body began heating up, until a large orb of searing heat surrounded its body. Machop couldn't hold on without being burned, so it let go and fell to the floor, landing on its back. Maximo roared as he plummeted to earth, crashing directly on top of Machop. The floorboards caved in, breaking even more so, as singed pieces of wood were kicked up and scattered everywhere.

"Yeeaaa!!" Scott yelled, punching the air in delight. He was one-up.

"I wouldn't be so excited if I were you, Scott!" Brawly called over to him, "Revenge!"

From the crater on the floorboards, Machop's whole arm began to glow blue. With a bellow, it smashed its fist right into the face of Maximo, who could only cry in pain as he was launched from one end of the room to the other, smashing into the Gym wall and slumping to the ground.

"Revenge get's double power if the pokemon using it already got hit." Brawly grinned. Machop, however, fell to the floor too, unconscious. It had used the last of its energy for that devastating blow.

"Well well well. A double knockout. Not bad Scott. But you ain't seen nothing yet!"

"Bring it on!" Scott shouted in defiance. He was going to win this.

[OOC: Sorry for not posting, but other than this there wasn't really anything else to do ^^' Besides, since he was watching one of the battles, it makes sense for him to watch until the end, right? :3]

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
    The nurse called over to her, and Holly received her Pokémon again. The pokeballs were warm, probably from the healing machine. Placing her friends in her bag, she heard Dane talking to her.

"Ah yes, I feel it too actually. Heheh. Uhhh yeah sure! Even though I did a lot of swimming on the cruise, but that was a pool." Holly had walked out of the Pokemon center, passing some houses, finally reaching Dane's cabin. She set her bag down; on the chair that Snype was sitting in earlier, getting a poke ball out. Holly then turns around to ask Dane something.

Megaman765

Years
    Dane and Snype followed Holly out of the Pokemon center. Snype fell behind but was getting over his embarrassing loss at least. Dane set his goggles to UV protection so he could use them as if they were sunglasses. Before Dane walked into his cabin to change into something, Holly turned to him as if she were going to ask him a question. She had a Pokeball in her hand. Snype caught up to Dane and looked up toward Holly.

"Um... yes?" Dane said to her.

TrainerGiza

Years
    "Do you have a bathroom in your cabin that I could change in?" Holly then began fiddling with her luggage trying to find her other bathing suit, one that wasn't already wet. When she finally found one, she pulled it out, and bunched it un in her other hand. It was actually not floral this time, it was a soft pastel green and white striped one. Look she then looked at him.

"Well do ya? Cause if you're not comfortable me changing in your house, I can just go to the Pokémon center…"

Megaman765

Years
    "Oh, Yeah I do. I wouldn't say its exactly a nice bathroom though. I was actually about to go in there to change but your free to go first." Dane said to her. Snype looked at his chair and frowned a bit that Holly had put his bag over it. Snype hopped onto the chair making sure not to push the bag over and sat down on it. Dane slided off his sandals and relaxed in a chair of his own while Holly did her thing.

"The bathroom is right past my room. Just be careful in there. I have a few gadgets laying around there so be careful not to bump into them."

TrainerGiza

Years
    "Uh on second thought. I wouldn't wanna mess up anything you had in there…so I think im going to change in the pokemon center. Thanks anyways!" Holly began to walk back to the Pokemon Center, and began to thought to herself. Gadgets? I don't wanna find out what those are. Holly shook a little, creeping herself out a little. Maybe asking to change in his house wasn't the best idea… She reacted the nurse, then asked if she could change in one of their rooms. The polite nurse agreed. And She had changed. Walking out the nurse spoke up.

"E-Excuse me miss? Do you happen to be the Johto Champion? If not you look a lot like her!" she smiled at Holly.

"Uh actually I am! Eheh! News sure gets around fast, doesn't it?" Holly responded, as well as giving a light laugh. She dismissed herself and walked back to the shore. Kiwi decided not to follow her. He was sitting in the sand, playing with it, making sand angels to be exact.

Megaman765

Years
    "Uh.. but... hmm..." Before Dane could respond she headed toward the Pokemon center to get changed. Aw well. He walked into his cabin and looked around for some swim trunks. His whole room was a mess, it was a darn good thing he didn't have Holly walk in here, what with all of clothes and various contraptions laying around.

Dane finally found a pair of black swimshorts and walked into his bathroom. It had a small window that he could peek out of. Dane noticed that Holly had walked out of the Pokemon center. Sheesh that was fast. Mark quickly took off his clothes and slid on his swim trunks. He put his goggles over his hair and walked out of the Cabin. Snype seemed to be busy himself. Once Dane walked out he noticed that Snype had been wearing a pair of sunglasses. He gave a large smile toward Dane and chuckled.

Dane sighed and let both Able and Sheen out of their Pokeballs. Able quickly flew over to Kiwi curious of what he was doing and Sheen sat down to relax alongside Snype. Snype's eyes widened as he looked at Dane. ["Darn it! Don't give her any ideas!"] He thought to himself.

TrainerGiza

Years
    She walked over to Kiwi, and sat in the sand on her knees, next to him.
    "Heheh, what are you doing there, little buddy? You like sand don't you?" Kiwi then just looked up at her and began to put sand on her hand that was resting near him. He was sort of giggling, not really saying much of anything. The both of them noticed Able had flown near to see what was going on. Holly looked down and the pokeball in her hand. She then held it out to her right, to the ocean, and called out.

"Come on out! This is actually real water! You'll love it!" Her Pokémon came out of the ball, and gave a excited cheer.

"Miloooootic!!!" Her shiny Milotic, Lenore, began swimming in the ocean, but just on the shore. Lenore's skin was almost sparkling under the sun, and any Pokémon enthusiasts would know just by look at it, it was well taken care of, even by super contest standards. Holly was too busy looking at her Milotic to notice that Dane had walked out.

Megaman765

Years
    Dane raised an eyebrow and stared at the Shiny Milotic. When Holly said it was shiny she wasn't kidding. Dane walked over beside Holly. "Sheesh, You must have been one lucky girl to get one of those huh? Hahaha" Dane said to her. Must have been popular in contests that's for sure.

Snype wiped the sweat off of his forehead, glad that She didn't call out Amerie. He went back to relaxing in peace. Sheen snicked a big and poked Snype. ["Don't tell be your still down about losing that battle are you?"] Sheen asked Snype.

Snype blushed and looked up at Sheen. ["W...What? No! It was a fine battle... aw what am I saying I looked like a fool out there."] Snype said, staring at his feet. Sheen sat beside Snype and laughed joyfully.

["Comon, Attract or not, Surely you got your mind on that Amerie girl don't cha?"] Snype didn't answer. He looked at Sheen and Chuckled in approval.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
    Holly looked up at Dane,

"Why yes, I am." She smiled at him. She stood up, and picked up her Emolga like a toddler. Kiwi was holding on to her shoulder, and setting his head on it, looking over at Dane and his Pokémon. It was getting extremely hot, the water off in the distance was getting weird, and wiggly, the sun was making it look like glass. There was a slight breeze, but it wasn't enough to fight against the heat. Holly was sweating, just standing there.

"So, are we gonna swim?" Holly spoke to Dane as she began to approach her Milotic.

Megaman765

Years
    "o..Oh! Yeah! Lets go!" Dane said to Holly as he began to walk toward the water as well. Snype jumped off of his seat and ran toward Dane. As soon as he got close to the water he could already feel how cold it was. Even if it was a hot day out, the water was always cold to Dane when he first jumped in. Snype ran toward the water and hopped on into it. Dane set the lens on his goggles to work like a pair of swimming goggles.

Dane hesitantly walked into the water trying his best to get used to how cold it was. Thankfully the hot weather and the cold water balanced each other out pretty well. Eventually the water was up to his waist. "Comon in Holly! The water isn't so bad once you get used to it!" Dane called out. Snype waved out to her as well giving off a large smile.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
    She carefully walked toward them with a smile on her face.

"What do you mean it's not so bad?" She didn't even let Dane answer before she got in. it was extremely cold. It shocked her, and she screamed, with shock. Lenore began to laugh, as well as Emolga. She then looked at Emolga.

"What are you laughing at? You wanna feel the water? HUH?" she was getting sassy, while Kiwi was getting nervous. Lenore continued to laugh. Holly held out the little squirrel like Pokémon slowly setting him in the water. He began shouting playfully.

"Emol……GA EMOLGAAA!" Holly was giggling watching the little guy struggle and splash a bit.

Megaman765

Years
    Dane and Snype laughed at Kiwi's reaction to the water. "Cold huh? You'll get used to it. Just jump in!" Dane said. He was already getting used to the water. Once a small waved splashed over his head he had been covered in water by then anyways. Snype spit out a bit of the salt water after being drenched by a wave. Dane gasped for air and moved underwater, using his goggles to look around under there. It was really dark under water. No pokemon were this close to the shore usually. The only thing he could see under there was Holly's Milotic. Dane got and gasped for air once more, waiting for Holly to join him.

TrainerGiza

Years
    Kiwi ended up trying to get used to it himself, he ended up sitting on the shore, just enough where the water would come up and greet him, then depart again. he was using this little wings to splash, and made different ways to splash. Holly was going to join him, while she heard Lenore calling to her. She looked over.

"Whats that? You want me to swim with you?" the shiny Pokémon just closed its eyes and nodded. She didn't see Dane anywhere, but then she looked down. He was under the water, just then he came up to get some air. Hmmm Holly thought to herself.

"Would you wanna dive underwater with me and my Milotic? It's quite fun, buts its kinda scary at first."

Megaman765

Years
    "Sure. I'm pretty used to that stuff. Dunno about Snype here but I can hold my breath for a pretty long time down there." Dane said, swimming up to Holly and Lenore. Snype stayed where he was and kept swimming around. Dane swam in the beach pretty often. Might as well since he lived right near it huh?

"Well, whenever your ready I'll follow suit." Dane said submerging himself underwater.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
    "Okay well, you heard the man, Lenore." Holly then flung a leg over Lenore's neck, like how you would to a horse. Lenore's scales where gleaming, she almost looked like she was a rainbow, they were all shining. She then held on, and motioned Dane to follow. Lenore was getting anxious, so she started to sing, almost chiming.

Back