• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.::Pokémon Obsidian::.~

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
Years
  • Theodore didn't notice Sheen's look; he was laying back, enjoying the sun, and trying to recover. He heard what Snype had to say though, and he also added to the compliment.

"Yeah, you did a good job. You know, you're stronger than you look." Theodore was smug. Amerie looked up at Sheen.

"Uhh sure" she then looked around in Holly's bag, and held out her hand with some.

"Well if that's the case Dane, I will send out Elijah!" Holly turned around looked at him, noticed that he was already on his way over.

"Okay! Let's do this!" Elijah was happy to battle in the outdoors, unlike Holly, he loved being outside. Fire began to blaze from his back, he was ready.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Sheen willingly took one of the berrys and began to munch on it. It didn't help that Theodore added to the compliment. Sheen gave him a sharp glare. ["Thanks... but next time could you fight like you did at the elite four?"] He said impatiently. ["I feel insulted that you went so easy on me. I wouldn't have cared if I lost but... this victory dosn't feel right."]

Able was going against a fire type Pokemon. A challenge, but able felt he could take him as long as she kept away from his back. Able zipped right in front of Elijah's face and began taunting him. ["Hey! Hey! Hey! How fast are you? How fast are you? Hey! Catch me Catch me!"] Without even waiting for a reply, Able started to attack.

"Able! Use Bug Bite!" Dane commanded. Able flew around at rapid speeds and aimed to bite right on Elijah's neck.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tess watched as all the events went down as she got off the boat at Dewford. There was a boy about 18 waiting for them as they got off. She was about to challenge the boy to a battle when he challenged Holly. Tess puffed out her cheeks, a bittersweet happiness for her friend turned into a smile on her face. Mango hopped off of Gamzee's back and was cheering for Holly's Pokemon.

Although Gamzee was not into the idea of being around so many other new Pokemon, especially ones that were fiercely battling in front of him. He reared up slightly, almost knocking off the luggage that was rested on his back. Tess had to run over and calm him down before he stampeded off right into the middle of the battle.

"Calm down, Gamz. It's okay they won't hurt you." She soothed, blue eyes meeting dark brown. He was still freaking out, but Tess's hard stare calmed him enough to where he wouldn't be running off with all of her luggage. "That's a good boy." She patted him on the snout and smiled. He licked her cheek in response, a very loving gesture from someone so shy.

Tiramisu on the other hand was turning bright red with jealously. Tess gave the little Scraggy a 'you'll get your chance' look and turned around to watch the battle with her arm draped around Gamzee's neck. "I wish someone would hurry up and battle me!" Her voice rose into a whine as the battle raged on.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    The boat rode to a slow stop, waking me. We must be here already, he thought, time for our new challenge. I slowly turned towards the side of the bed and let my legs hang off, yawning. Everything was loud outside, probably due to the fact that we arrived, and it was rather irritating. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, eventually stepping into the shower and letting the warm water clean the dirt and grime off me.

I stepped out and started getting dressed in my usual attire and put the rest in my bag. Before heading to the door, I felt my mind pulse. ~You gonna let us out now,~ the voice said.

I sighed, "Of course, Jackal." I went to my waist grabbing three Pokeballs and letting their occupants out. "Good morning Jackal, Bliss, Harmony," I said to the three pokemon and my most trusted partners. Bliss gave me a lick on the hand as Harmony walked around my legs. Unfortunately, Jackal gave a sniff and turned away. "It was bedtime," I told him, "We couldn't party all day."

He gave me a smirk and opened the door letting me and the rest of us out. The sky deck was cleared of everyone except for a few Pellipper and Wingull. The boat was already prepping to leave! "Damnit," I blurted out loud. I bolted for the stairs, pulling my skateboard out. The man operating the stairs looked straight at me and backed toward the railing, waving a hand goodbye. I nodded to him as I jumped on the board and grinded down the stair railing to see a battle.

I landed just after the three pokemon and watched as the battle carried on. I returned Bliss and Jackal to their balls and walked to a brown-haired girl with a Scraggy and Shiny Rapidash. "Who's winning?" I asked her, hopefully not scaring her.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • Theodore realized that they fierce normal type found him out. He was surprised that Sheen was so forward with stating how he felt, it seemed that they were more alike than he thought.

"Heh, sorry man, don't take it personally, I just didn't want to over work myself." Theo now felt bad, because he knew how Sheen felt. He couldn't really do anything about it now, though. Holly began to smile, this one is going to be mine, bug against fire? I think it's a win. She thought. As Able flew around Elijah, he roared a little at her, trying to ignore her buzzing sound. Holly knew that a Ninjask were faster than Elijah, but that didn't mean she couldn't win, every single stat other than speed was much higher than hers. Elijah, without orders, began to avoid the attack.

"Alright Elijah! You know what to do!" Holly didn't even need to say anything, they usually thought the same when I came to battling. Elijah turned his head toward the bug Pokémon as his body began to generate more heat than usual. Smoke began to fly out of his nose. He then snapped his mouth open releasing flames, engulfing Able.
    Holly was so focused that she didn't notice her friend and the other trainer that had walked up. Kiwi had noticed though. He trotted along the sand asking everyone to join the little sit group they had going, to get a better view of the battle.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
  • Able barely avoided the flame. One of her wings was actually on fire but her blinding speed took it out easily. It still hurt like hell though. Able kept buzzing all over Elijah.

"Aw comon Able! Don't let this guy catch you! Use slash!"

Able buzzed circles around Elijah until she moved in to use slash directly on him.

Sheen simply glared at Theodore. So he WAS holding back. At least he was willing to admit it. ["... Alright I forgive you. Next time we battle though I don't want you holding back or misjudging me. Just because your in the hall of fame dosn't mean your the best pokemon ever."] Sheen told him

TrainerGiza

Years
  • Elijah wasn't one to talk in battle, he simply yelled occasionally, but that was it. Hmph, I'm going to have to use all of my speed, to get this pesky bug, Elijah thought. Able managed to **** into Eljahs back, avoiding the flames also. He clamped his jaw, showing his teeth, he was getting annoyed.

"Damn it!" Holly noticed that the fire blast attack didn't do the damage that they both wanted.

"Okay! Elijah! Use Swift!" Holly knew that this attack was going to hit, maybe not deal a lot of damage, but a hit is a hit. A shiny gold light began to form from Elijah's mouth; the golden stars followed, swarming out of his muzzle.
    Theodore had no idea that Sheen would be this offended about him not giving it his all. He just rolled his eyes, he didn't want to argue, or provoke him. It seems anything that he had said, made things worse. Theo then just laid out in the sand, letting the sun beat down on his rough amour like skin. Amerie couldn't help but hear.

"Excuse me, but I'm sure I can speak for all of us, we don't think that we are best Pokémon ever. If that was the case, we would have refused to battle. And please get to know us before you begin to make statements about how we are like and how we are not. Beside this, I think you did a good job out there, you should battle more trainers." Amerie gave him a smile to let him know that what she said wasn't an insult.

"I'm sorry that Theo did what he did, but that's just the way he is, this isn't the first time he has done this." Theodore peeked an eye at her.

"Hey, watch it, Amerie." She just laughed.

Megaman765

Years
  • Sheen listened to what Amerie had to say. He did blurt that comment out wrongly... and she certainly told him off. About to apologize, Snype jumped into the group and put his arm around Sheen as best as he could.

["Kehehe! Aw comon don't be butt hurt Sheen! Just be happy you went against a pokemon FROM the hall of fame. Isn't that enough to make ya happy?"] Snype said giving off a large grin. Sheen simpily smiled at Snype's comment. He was happy to have someone so close to a brother as Snype by his side, Those sarcastic comments he made were always enough to make him happy.

["Aw don't worry about the sore winner over here. It was a pretty awesome battle anyways. Hey looks like Able is doing alright out there!"]

Able kept zipping around until Elijah used swift. There was no dodging this mess. Several stars homed in on Able and hit her dead on. ["Ow ow ow ow! Cheater Cheater!!!"] Able buzzed out.

"Alright Able! Use Double Team!" Dane called out. Able began to move faster then ever. So fast it looked like there was more then one of her flying circles around Elijah...

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Suddenly, Gamzee started to flip his lid. So much that Tess couldn't even get him under control and she had to return him to his Pokeball. Which, of course, sent her bags - and Tiramisu - falling to the ground. Luckily, nothing burst open and spilt some kind of embarrassing undergarment like in those old cartoons where that always happened. Tiramisu helped Tess straighten up the baggage, which was a funny sight to behold. Once that was settled, she looked around to see what might have caused Gamzee to start freaking out the way he did.

She turned around just in time to see this man with short black hair and eyes that seemed to pierce right into Tess's soul. He was gorgeous. He asked who was winning the battle but Tess found herself at a loss for words. Her breath was completely taken away by this man. Then she blinked a couple of times and saw why her Rapidash had been so frantic. There were new Pokemon out, one of them a Mightyena who's looks were fierce. So this man was a Pokemon trainer. Something sparked in her mind. She stared into the man's beautiful blue-green eyes.

"You trainer! Battle me!" She blurted, grabbing a Pokeball from her waist. She was already preparing for a fight, whether the man wanted to or not. She brushed her dirty blonde hair out of her eyes and smiled, her heart already pumping with pre-battle adrenaline. This was going to be good fun.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I stared in shock for a second or two as the girl challenged me. Apparently, I wasn't able to scare her but the Rapidash went wild. "Suit yourself," I said, eagerly. "It'll be three-vs.-three." I grabbed a pure red Pokeball from my waist and threw it between us.

Sciz, one of my most trusted battlers, emerged, his red, steel plated body firmly in a battle stance. I waited for the emergence of her pokemon by watching the nearby battle. The Ninjask was flying around the other girl's Typhlosion as fast as possible. Hopefully our battle will be as interesting as this, he thought.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • Both Theodore and Amerie smiled at what Snype had said. Kiwi realized that he was ignored by the other trainers, and hopped back toward the others.

"It looks like Elijah is annoyed." Kiwi spoke, slightly worried.

"I'm sure he is." Amerie agreed.
    Elijah was almost fed up with Able's flying around, and now it was more overwhelming, many of them flying around him now. He let out a rawr out of his irritation. Holly didn't really know what to do, even though she had faced a Ninjask before, but that one wasn't as fast as this one.

"Alright, I usually don't like doing this, but, Swift again!" Holly knew that swift would hit no matter what, even though doing the same move over and over again made it boring for her and Elijah, at least it would hit.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Scott emerged from the lower levels of the ship he was on, squinting his eyes as the suns rays enveloped him. They had already reached Dewford. Scott sighed, he wanted to get off as quickly as possible, but he did work hard in the ship's fitness suite, so it was probably best for his body to recharge.

He released Chief once he reached the side railings. The Rufflet cawed as it gave its wings a stretch.

"Take me down to the shore, Chief!"

The small, yet surprisingly strong bird, grabbed Scott's shirt, and the trainer jumped off the ship. While not powerful enough to actually fly with a person in his grips, he beat his wings so as to make the descent smooth and painless. Scott's feet hit the sand, and Chief rested on his shoulder.

"Let's go win a League Chief!" Scott said, punching the air and jogging into town. Something caught his eye, though. There were two pokemon battles going on. What stood out almost immidiately was who the battlers were. Each battle had a champion fighting! Hallie Okiinawa and Tess Vandersnatch - two Kanto League Champions!

"Awesome!" Scott said in awe, running to the side of the battles, observing them,

"Y'know Chief..." Scott said to the pokemon on his shoulder, "They don't seem so tough," he turned to face the Rufflet, "We can take them, right?"

Chief coo'd in approval.

"They're just lucky they're occupied right now..."

[OOC: Sorry I'm late everyone! :3]

Megaman765

Years
  • Able was hit once more, even with double team. Elijah wasn't the only one that was being annoyed and at this rate, Abe was going to be down for the count. As fast as able was, she was like a glass cannon. She was absolutely steamed. This was usually normal behavior though. She hated to be touched, even if her own master touched her, she would get extremely pissed off. If she couldn't move around freely, all hell would break loose.

["DOOOHHHHH! HEY! COMON! Fight me Fight me Fight meeeee!!!"] Able blirted out.

"Able use... ah?" Before Dane could give the command, the steamed Able recklessly moved in to attack Elijah with Slash.

Last edited:

TrainerGiza

Years
  • Elijah saw that Able was getting pissed, wha? Not like being touched I see? He thought right before Able tried to attack again; without orders. She was headed right toward his face, right when Holly called out.

"Let's do it!" Flames sprouted out of his mouth; there wasn't much delay since he already started up the move earlier. No other bug had given me this much hassle, Elijah thought as he released the flames.

(WHOA, sorry for the short post. -.-)

Megaman765

Years
  • Able was hit head on by the Typhlosion's flames. Her wings ended up being lit on fire. ["AH AH! FIRE FIRE FIIRRREEE!!!"] Able screamed as it dashed for the ocean and relaxed in it. Able gave off a sigh and eventually passed out from all of the energy. Victory had gone to Elijah.

"Sheesh... Able you can be a real hassle sometimes." Dane said to himself. Able slowly crawled on over to the other group, looking pretty upset. She never liked losing, and when she did, she wouldn't shut up about it. Hearing Sheen's last rant though, Able didn't want to be compared to his own personality. She simpily said... ["Nice job.."] She said, trying her best to be happy. Snype gave off a large laugh.

["Hey, Next time maybe you should listen to Dane eh? Maybe then you wouldn't have been lilt on fire."] Snype joked. He knew he was up next, And his opponent was likely gonna be Amerie. Kiwi didn't look much like a fighter himself.

"Well, looks like this last battle will decide the winner. Comon out Snype!" Dane called out. Snype jumped up to his feet and stretched his arms out. Looking at the group, he gave off a large smile. ["Kehehe. Well, best of luck eh?"] He said before running over to his side of the battlefield.

Last edited:

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tess watched as the name sent out a Scizor, a bug and steel type. The best match-up would be Gamzee, but the Rapidash was always a last resort because of his skiddishness and lack of will to battle. So next up would be... "Robin, time to shine!" She called, tossing a Pokeball into the air. The red-chested Pidgeotto was eager to be free of his confinements.

The bird soared high into the air and then swooped back in towards the Scizor as if trying to psych it out before the battle even started. Tess was almost tempted to return him for this behavior, but he calmed down and took his position at the other end of their make-shift battle field.

"The name's Tess by the way! What about you?" She introduced herself with a slight laugh.

Years
  • After all the trouble of Midnight and his little trick Adrian returned to where to where the earlier battle took place to spot someone he considered his rival " If it isn't Tessy" Adrian said as he and his Infernape ,Scorch, walked up behind Tess who was about to battle a Scizor. " Knew I would find you here" Finding and beating her in a battle was one of the main reasons Adrian came to Hoenn. For now though it looked like he would have to wait for that chance as Tess was about to start a battle with a boy with a domino like pattern on his t-shirt.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    "That was a little late introduction," I laughed, "I'm Kellyn and this here is Sciz." I watched as the red bug lifted his claw, waving at Tess. "Let get this battle started!"

I proceeded to sorting out the best moveset for this situation in my head. How will I fight a bird? I thought. I soon found my answer and ordered. "Sciz time for a Swords Dance than U-turn." The bug did as I ordered, quickly powering up and flying towards the flying pokemon.

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    So his name was Kellyn. A pretty odd name for a man, but that wasn't of importance. The Scizor was charging forward while preparing an U-Turn attack. Tess didn't have time to think of a counter attack when a familiar voice spoke up behind she. The hair on the back of her neck stood up on end, not in fear, but more like the reaction a Meowth might have when angered or trying to seem intimidating. Of course, Tess wasn't a Meowth so the effects were definitely not the same. She looked behind her to see the oh so painfully familiar face of her rival. Well, he wasn't exactly a rival as more of someone who challenged her a couple of times and lost and ever since has had a grudge against her.

While she was distracted, Robin flapped frantically. "{Master, what do I do?!}" He asked, but got no response until it was almost too late. Tess realized just in time and gave the order to counter with Wing Attack. Robin raised his wing and struck forward.

TrainerGiza

Years
  • Elijah felt kinda bad for defeating the bug, but he always had mixed feelings about winning. He noticed that Able looked pretty upset over the loss, but there was nothing he could do about it. Elijah brushed against Holly, nudging her, and then walked back to Theodore. Holly smiled at him, petting him on his face.

"Aye, nice." Theodore spoke, still laying out in the sand.

"Heh, it wasn't as challenging as it first seemed to be." Elijah said as he squatted in the sand next to him. Holly was happy, but now this crap just got serious. Dane sent out his last Pokémon, a Sableye. Hmm, ghost type. Well, it would be a hassle if I sent out another Pokémon, who wasn't already out. She looked over at Amerie, who was already looking at her, waiting to be called.

"Okay, it's your turn, Amerie." They shared smiles, as Amerie made her way to the battlefield.

"Oh, well I hope this will be fun." Amerie spoke to the Sableye, trying to make small talk.

Last edited:
    Back