• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.::Pokémon Obsidian::.~

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    ["Kehehe. Of course it will. But I'm the slyist of em all! I won't be showing any mercy so I hope you do the same."] Snype said confidently. He walked on over to Dane's side and held both of his claws out. He gave off a large smile and chuckled mischievously.

Able buzzed next to the group of pokemon after recovering some energy. She wasn't up for flying around to quickly and sat down near Elijah. Snype was one of the more tricky fighters of the group, despite his size, he was able to get out of alot of tight situations by himself.

"Alright Snype. Like we trained." Dane said. Snype nodded and faded away into a blob of shadow below him. He was using shadow sneak. He slipped through the shadows and appeared right behind Amerie, aiming to hit her from behind.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    Amerie had only smiled; she wasn't sure how she would stand up to the small Pokémon. He had the first attack, the sableye had disappeared. She could sense him behind her, but he managed to attack, before she could react. Holly became worried; maybe sending out Amerie wasn't the best idea. Dark was one of her weaknesses.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    Kellyn watched as the two pokemon clashed together, both doing a lot of damage. The Pidgeotto retreated as Sciz did the same to the ball. I smiled, thanking U-turns effect. I reached to my side, grabbing the orange pokeball.

"Go Jolt!" I yelled as a Raichu emerged. "Good thing Sciz is a good scout." I didn't even wait to see a sign of shock from Tess before ordering the Pokemon. "Jolt, use Thunder!" I watched as the move was summoned and flew toward the bird.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype's attack was succesful as he hopped onto Amerie's head and jumped off toward his side of the battlefield. He gave off a mischievous laugh. ["Kehehe. What thats it? Comon. Quit being such a girl and fight back! Hehehe."] Snype taunted as he cracked his knuckles.

Able cheered for Snype as Sheen spectated with a smirk on his face. While he lacks in brute strength, his cunning and wit make up for it. Snype was unpredictable alot of the time.

"Nice going Snype. Hit her with Sucker punch!" Dane called out. Snype crawled over to Amerie on all fours and aimed to hit her right in the stomach with his fist. The fist was glowing with a dark aura.

TrainerGiza

Years
    Snype's leap off Amerie made her fall to the ground. She simply brushed herself off, just in time to hear his comment. What? Oh, it seems that he is different than I thought he would be.

"That's a shame." Amerie said as he was about to attack again. Holly thought quickly then ordered.

"Double Team!"

(OOC: again, sorry for the very short posts!)

Megaman765

Years
    Snype looked around confused as several illusionary clones of Amerie surrounded Snype. He simply smiled again. ["Kehehe. Not thats more like it! Lets go!"] He complimented her. He concentrated on each of the clones as much as he could. Luckily he had just the move for this situation... He didn't need Dane's command to know what to do.

As soon as he had enough focus, He used faint attack on the group of illusionary Ameries.

TrainerGiza

Years
    It didn't take long for Double Team to fail. The Sableye had attacked all the decoys, and finally hit Amerie. She fell to the ground.

"You all right? Amerie?!" She looked back at Holly, and nodded. Maybe this was a mistake to send out Amerie.

"Hmph… Okay, hopefully this will work! You know what to do!" Light began to sparkle around Amerie. Her skin began to glow as faintly light up pink hearts floated around her. She gave a smile as the Sableye and winked.

Megaman765

Years
    Sableye was just about to prepare to attack Amerie once more... but then something changed... He stared at Amerie as if in a trance. She winked at Snype and gave off a charming look. How did he not notice this before? She was so... so...lovely.

"Snype! Whats going on?" Dane asked. Snype became attracted to Amerie instantly. While she did admittingly like her before, this was completely different. Snype gave off a large smile as his crystal eyes glowed with a pink color. Dane then realized that Amerie had used attract... Crap.

["My my... I... I must apologize for my behavior earlier... how rude of me..."] Snype said to her, practically head over heals for her. He faded into the shadows and appeared in front of Amerie. He was down on one knee and held her hand. Snype looked up to Amerie and Smiled, still in a trance from attract.

TrainerGiza

Years
    Holly was over joyed, she was almost dancing. She felt like rubbing it in Dane's face, but she didn't win yet; it still could be anyones game.
    Amerie brought the other hand behind her back. Holly and Amerie both knew what to do, this was a combo even common when they did contests. A large light green ball began to form behind her back. Her smile grew,

"I understand." She pulled the energy ball from behind her back, throwing it right in his face. I looked similar to a fire work, but with luminous green light particles.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype was smacked right in the face by Amerie's energy ball while Dane just stared in awe. Snype was going to be destroyed at this rate. He was seriously attracted to Amerie. Snype fell back onto the ground but got up, still giving off the same large smile.

"Snype common snap out of it! Use low sweep!" Snype was still entracnced by Attract but the command processed in Snype's brain. ["Kehe... How can I battle somebody so lovely...?"] Snype said. He took his leg and sweeped right by Amerie's legs to trip her. He felt a bit of regret when doing it though.

TrainerGiza

Years
    She fell to the ground, again, with sand flying up around her. Getting up, she tried to encourage the attract move.

"That wasn't very nice of you, Snype." She tried to look sad, gearing up another energy ball; this time It was much larger, she was creating it with both hands. Holly didn't have much to do, it was always this way, Amerie was a psychic Pokémon, so she could easily pick up on what Holly wanted.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype's eyes widened as he stared into Amerie's eyes. Those eyes... ["O...oh! I.. I'm sorry!"] Snype insisted. ["H..here! Let me get that sand off of you... "] He said as he already began brushing sand and picking off little bits that had been stuck on it. ["u..uh... I... don't know what came over me... her let me get this off of you... Why don't we... uh... sit down? Just talk?"] He offered as he began brushing sand off of her arm.

Dane was losing it. Snype wouldn't listen and he felt so emberessed. Snype was a sucker for love no doubt, what a huge weakness on his part... "Snype! Comon! Save the romance for later we're in the middle of a battle! She's going to attack you again!" Dane called out. Snype ignored him as he finished brushing sand off of Amerie.

["Glad to be of service miss."] Snype said bowing down.

TrainerGiza

Years
    Amerie smiled again, this is fun she thought. She usually wasn't this evil, but it was fun to do it in battle. The energy ball she was creating was almost as big as her head. Looking down at the little ghost Pokémon, she simply dropped it, and then got out of the way. The giant light ball was headed, well straight for Snype's head.

Holly couldn't contain herself. She began to flail her arms in excitement. Her other Pokémon were now all on their feet, cheering.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype was hit straight on the head with energy ball yet again but he wasn't done with yet. He fell back into the sand still giving off the same large smile. ["Playing hard to get... kehehehe..."] Snype said to himself. He was still in a trance of love and wasn't escaping it anytime soon. He sat up and stared at the tall pokemon. His eyes gave off a white glow as he used detect, Incase she decided to throw another energy ball.

"Snype no! Stop! Ah geez..." Dane said as he put his hand over his forehead. He was turning red from embarrassment. Sheen couldn't bear to watch Snype act this way but Able was getting all giggly from Snype's behavior.

["Kehehe... My master insists on battle... but I'm so distracted... I couldn't possibly fight like this."] Snype said to her. He held her hand close to him. ["I couldn't possibly hurt a lady such as yourself."] Snype said, as he kissed the top of Amerie's hand. He looked up to her with a smile, his eyes half way closed.

Dane just stared in awe. He was finished...Humiliated. "Alright you win. Just... just stop this before Snype gets more mushy... Its emberessing to watch." Dane said, dissapointed.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    The two attacks met in a collision before her opponent's Pokemon vanished in a flash of white light. Not surprising, that was U-Turn's ability, to allow a Pokemon to switch out after attacking. But now, Tess' flying type Pokemon was up against a electric Raichu. Fatal for Robin, and he knew this. Granted, he would not actually die, but being knocked out isn't the most pleasant feeling in the world. Now the Raichu was charging a Thunder attack. Tess had to devise something to bring the advantage back around to her. Then it hit her.

"Robin, use Sunny Day!" Tess commanded and her obediant Pokemon was glowing and making the Summer sun brighter. This made the heat in Dewford even more unbearable. "Hotter than hell now." She muttered, sweat already starting to break out on her brow. Robin didn't even need to be told to be prepared for the attack for he knew the plan that Tess had come up with in her mind, it was a fairly common one she - and other trainers - would use. He puffed out his chest feathers in a bold manner and just before the Thunder hit, he stuck out his tongue and pulled his eyelid down with a wing, taunting Kellyn's Raichu.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    I watched as the flying Pokemon unleashed the blazing heat in Dewford. Surely enough, everyone who had gotten off the ship would be rather annoyed but who cares. The Thunder attack hit as the Pidgeotto made a mocking face at Jolt. I laughed at the sight.

I couldn't tell if Robin was down for the count but I tried to formulate a plan. Obviously she knew the attack would faint her Pokemon, I thought, but she did use Sunny Day for a reason. I concluded that she either used it to power up a fire type or a grass one.

I slowly watched the next events take it's course.

TrainerGiza

Years
    Holly looked at Dane growing red. She deiced to call over and rub it in.

"Hahah! Dane! It looks like your Pokémon are weak to Amerie's Charms!" Holly began to jump up and down, in a dance like motion. Amerie, as well felt a little embarrassed, but found it as funny as Holly did. Then Dane gave up. All of her Pokémon that were out, that is, Theodore, Amerie, Elijah, and even Kiwi, all leaped up, in joy. Holly became even happier, she climbed her way on Theo's back, in a piggy back way, and holding on to his neck. Kiwi began fly around again, getting more hyper caused by the excitement. After a little of trying to calm down, she headed over to Dane. Holly, leaning over Theo's shoulder, spoke.

"Hey, that was a good battle, you should be proud, you put up a fight! And gave me a little trouble." Holly then gave him a light smile.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    "Heh... thanks." Dane said, getting up on his feet. "Guess I should be honored or something eh? Haha." Dane glanced over to Snype who was still immobilized by love as he was following Amerie with his mouth wide open. Both Sheen and Able chuckled at him. Dane returned Snype back to his pokeball to give him a good wake up call and let him back out again.

["Ugh... what? The battles over?!"] Snype exclaimed. ["Sheesh... what happened... All I remember is Amerie using... ah..."] Snype's face flush a bright red color as both Sheen and Amerie were still laughing. He was afraid to ask what he did... Looking at both Sheen and Able's frantic laughter, It must have been something emberessing. He stood frozen, looking at the ground, his face completely red and emotionless. He glanced at Amerie once more but quickly looked away as his fingers tapped on his own legs nervously.

TrainerGiza

Years
    Holly and her Pokémon saw what they little Snype was feeling. All of her Pokémon chuckled, in a friendly way.

"haha, awe, I feel kinda bad for doing that to Snype, but strategy is strategy …" Amerie felt the same way about the issue, but that was the first time that something like that had happened. She felt like she needed to say something.

"Don't worry about it, it was just a battle…but you did hurt me quite a lot, so good job!" She smiled at him a little, hoping to make things easier for him. Then Holly looked at her.

"Oh yeah! Well Dane we should heal everyone, can you show me where the Pokémon Center is?"

Megaman765

Years
    "I supposed I should thank you for pointing out such a weakness. I didn't think Snype would be so head over heels for Amerie. Heheh." Dane joked.

Snype heard a few more pokemon laughing which kinda made him feel a bit worse. But he felt like he was going to faint as soon as Amerie herself walked over to Snype to make her feel a little better. Snype choked a little, trying to get out a reply. He couldn't look into Amerie's eyes without choking up something.

"U...um... w..well... erm... h...heh... y...yeah!...h..heh..." He mumbled, practically sweating nervously now.

"The pokemon center? It's not too far. I actually live pretty close to it." He said, pointing at the direction of the Pokemon center. Dane began walking over to there and signaled at Holly to follow him. Snype and the others followed alongside their previous opponents. Snype could still barely make a sentence.

Snype held onto his arm nervously. ["U...um... what... what was I doing during that battle...?"] Snype asked Amerie nervously. Able quickly interrupted the both of them.

["Awwww Snype! I didn't know you were such a romantic! You kissed her hand and everything! Hehehe!"] Able said cheerfully. Snype flushed again and looked down at his feet as he walked toward the Pokemon center.

Back