• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Odyssey

What do you think to thi sgame?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2014
    when is Waudby coming back?

it has been a month no one takes a vacation this long

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I dunno but if he is in santorini still then hes probably traumatized. If he was in that city then yeah probably. You know why? This guy chopped his girlfriends had off after chopping the dogs head off and then paraded the head round the town square and gone on a rampage almost killing a cop. They had to shoot him but not kill him so he can be in court. And thats probably why. As a tourist of santorini if still there woundt you be afraid to leave the house?

Waudby

I have been back for a week now, I wasn't on Santorini, I was staying on Kos, a different island, luckily.

I've had no time to update the game yet as I am busy with other things, I have had a few new ideas though.

More revealed at a later date.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I feel stupid for posting this: But like other people, I can't play the game.
    Just for you(Randomer) to know:
    I use Windows.
    The error message is like this: "Script Error in 'vars.js', line: 245. Could not load sound 'Battle/09 Battle! Wild Pokemon.mp3".
    That is Waudby's lastest release.
    I'm not 100% sure if that is Pokemon Odyssey.exe though.

Waudby

I feel stupid for posting this: But like other people, I can't play the game.
    Just for you(Randomer) to know:
    I use Windows.
    The error message is like this: "Script Error in 'vars.js', line: 245. Could not load sound 'Battle/09 Battle! Wild Pokemon.mp3".
    That is Waudby's lastest release.
    I'm not 100% sure if that is Pokemon Odyssey.exe though.

You need to download the files that Randomer uploaded a few pages back and replace the correct files, there are instructions in his post.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    You need to download the files that Randomer uploaded a few pages back and replace the correct files, there are instructions in his post.

Waudby, you could update your release, or just remove it, and tell everyone to wait for a newer one, at the moment, people just go on and on and on about the same couple of problems, and it's rather annoying :p.

Atomic Reactor

you don't NEED an update to keep a thread alive.
    You just want one. :P

Waudby

Pokémon Odyssey is undergoing so major changes, so this is the reason there hasn't been an update.

So really major things are going to change so it's taking me a long time to do all this by myself. Hopefully after these changes the old version will only be a shadow of the new version :)

Everybody please keep the thread alive.

I'd like some more suggestions of things you would like to see in the game. I wasn't very happy with the release of the first demo, too many bugs for my liking. The next demo will be alot better but may take some time, alot of work is being done from scratch to improve the older systems.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    If that's the case, I'm surprised that I haven't heard a thing.

I guess you don't need me any more.

Waudby

Here's a sneak preview at the first stages of the new menu implementation, it's lacking the actually menu for now while i test everything else however, it does include the new side bar that I have scripted, It shows a clock, the semi circle, and an event window, of what event's are happening, and if you select them, they will tell you were to go and any extra details.

Pokémon: Odyssey

Also that map is a new WIP, so that's why it's not even got the player on it yet XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back