• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Omega [Beta 1 released in english]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Well, sorry for not giving any new screens for a while (but yeah i was working on Omega).
Well, here are new screens (one is of the forest, soon i will possibly show more of the forest which is very big):

011omegab2_01-1.png
011omegab2_03.png
011omegab2_04.png

Soon new screens!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
wow...
lovely screenies, Xiros. :classic:
keep it up. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Uh-oh, more forests, everyone, get a compass now! ^o^

If you add many forests then that'd mean we'll see the same bug Pokemon over and over again? I hope not...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2021
This is a cool hack but when I look at the TV at my house, it has to do with Latios xD Yay I'll find Latios in this reigion now ^o^ And shouldn't the Murkrow be shiny? It isn't for me.

Edit: nevermind now it is.

Last edited:

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Uh-oh, more forests, everyone, get a compass now! ^o^

If you add many forests then that'd mean we'll see the same bug Pokemon over and over again? I hope not...

Nah! I don't know how many forest i will add (but i know that at least 3 xD), but they won't have repeated Pokémon, maybe one, but mostly not. On the first forest i added a few bug Pokémon (caterpie, weedle, metapod, kakuna, venonat and leydiba, so in this new forest i haven't added any yet, but the idea is that almost any will re-appear.

This is a cool hack but when I look at the TV at my house, it has to do with Latios xD Yay I'll find Latios in this reigion now ^o^ And shouldn't the Murkrow be shiny? It isn't for me.

LoL, the Latios thing won't be on beta 2, that's just something i have to correct.
And about the Murkrow, for almost everyone it's shiny, but i don't know why to some people it wasn't :S

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Hey...
Very nice screenshots^^
Keep the good work up

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Another forest?! Damn the first one was hard enough now a second. Also mew was cool I wanted to follow it though. But anothe 2. God I swear when I make my list of hacks on my intrests Ill put yours as the hack of difficulty.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
Another forest?! Damn the first one was hard enough now a second. Also mew was cool I wanted to follow it though. But anothe 2. God I swear when I make my list of hacks on my intrests Ill put yours as the hack of difficulty.

Haha the hack of difficulty sounds good xD.

Glitch I just found. After getting the running shoes, the other woman disappears.

I corrected that glitch some months ago, but thanks for advising and please if u find another bug tell me.

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 5, 2023
Hey Xiros!
Those screenies look absolutely awesome!
I love the forests! I hope this one is difficult wwith a lot of "puzzles".
Good luck with your project ist's going great!
BOL!
Bye. ^^

Years
Cool screens Xiros, I hope you show a new script soon, and also new screens that show details of ur hack.
Good luck!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Hola, well, the screens are very good
¿Is other forest in the 3rd pic?
And what do the cops in the image?
Well, i hope to play the second Beta, the Beta1 was great.
Good Luck Xiros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back