• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Orange GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
Years
  • Im just wondering if this hack is still well .... active, cuz I have a suggestion to contribute to it. I haven't seen any answers regarding the questions of Crystal Onix from these 5 pages, so I'd like to make a suggestion regarding Crystal Onic. I'm fairly sure that you can change a Pokemon's image/pixel/sprite, right? So couldn't you change the sprite/image/pixel of a SHINING Onix to an image similar to Crystal Onix?

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • With pallette editing, that's very possible. However, I'm not sure anyone knows a script to ENSURE that a Pokémon will appear Shiny, so that's a potential problem...
    Anyway, this hack looks great, and I hope to play soon!

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Yea, I guess it would be kinda hard to ensure it's shiny......But then again, there must be SOME way to do so. After all, in the G/S/C series, they had a Shining Gyarados in Lake of Rage, so I'm certain such a scenario can be recreated, just a question of anyone willing to take thier time to do it.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • The Hacks Showcase offers a revival period of 2 months.
    Please do not post in threads that exceed this limit, unless you are the thread creator.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back