• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I didn't know until looking at some other people's questions that this game was supposed to be in full colour. When I'm walking around, it's all grey, but the talking sprites and battles are all in colour. Also, I'm assuming the total lack of wild pokemon encounters is a glitch, but I can walk in grass or caves, or surf around all I want, but there are no wild pokemon. The only way to find them is to fish or to encounter a legendary in the overworld and interact with it. I also got the fossils and revived them. This has made building a team hard, a balanced team pretty much impossible, and training up my pokemon really difficult. Also because I couldn't catch pokemon and get info on them, I didn't know there was such a thing as Clown type until the guy at the Dark gym told me to use it.

That being said, with all those issues I've played that far, so I'm obviously enjoying myself.

Oh, one more thing. The Braille is almost impossible to properly read, and when I looked up the Braille alphabet, some of the letters you use weren't on it, although maybe I just missed them. The screenshot I'm attaching has the Braille and the grey overworld.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-28-21-35-30.png
    Screenshot_2016-05-28-21-35-30.png
    69.9 KB · Views: 45
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
I didn't know until looking at some other people's questions that this game was supposed to be in full colour. When I'm walking around, it's all grey, but the talking sprites and battles are all in colour. Also, I'm assuming the total lack of wild pokemon encounters is a glitch, but I can walk in grass or caves, or surf around all I want, but there are no wild pokemon. The only way to find them is to fish or to encounter a legendary in the overworld and interact with it. I also got the fossils and revived them. This has made building a team hard, a balanced team pretty much impossible, and training up my pokemon really difficult. Also because I couldn't catch pokemon and get info on them, I didn't know there was such a thing as Clown type until the guy at the Dark gym told me to use it.

That being said, with all those issues I've played that far, so I'm obviously enjoying myself.

Oh, one more thing. The Braille is almost impossible to properly read, and when I looked up the Braille alphabet, some of the letters you use weren't on it, although maybe I just missed them. The screenshot I'm attaching has the Braille and the grey overworld.

Very strange, you should try re-downloading game in order to play it properly.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I selected my started pokemon and i ended up losing to my brother and when i got home to my mother to heal my pokemon i stepped out of the house and randomly appeared in a chasm and battled an eco terrorist. is this normal?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Small problem. I picked up both of the Fuel Cells in the undersea, but Atlas still acts like I need to go underseas to find the fuel. Is there a third cell, or is it just a bug in the script?

Edit: Never mind, fixed. Took me way too long to find the last one, but managed nonetheless.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
I selected my started pokemon and i ended up losing to my brother and when i got home to my mother to heal my pokemon i stepped out of the house and randomly appeared in a chasm and battled an eco terrorist. is this normal?

yeah It's normal he had STAB at begining
And the chams is normal too

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
I tried reinstalling it, and ti had full colour and wild pokemon, but then when I closed it and opened it a second time, it was back to grey. Also, I think I forgot to mention this earlier, but when a pokemon evolves, the game freezes, so I've been using first forms. I've tried reinstalling several times, and done it on a few different emulators, so I don't think the problem's on my end.

Also, I just caught Chaostra, but it won't obey me at all, even though I have all the gym badges. Is that supposed to happen? I was hoping to use it in the Frontier League.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
I tried reinstalling it, and ti had full colour and wild pokemon, but then when I closed it and opened it a second time, it was back to grey. Also, I think I forgot to mention this earlier, but when a pokemon evolves, the game freezes, so I've been using first forms. I've tried reinstalling several times, and done it on a few different emulators, so I don't think the problem's on my end.

Also, I just caught Chaostra, but it won't obey me at all, even though I have all the gym badges. Is that supposed to happen? I was hoping to use it in the Frontier League.

Try a different Firered rom when patching and yes, the dragon of chaos will not listen to you. Also, are you loading a save state from when you played it in black and white?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 28, 2016
Try a different Firered rom when patching and yes, the dragon of chaos will not listen to you. Also, are you loading a save state from when you played it in black and white?

I started a new game with the newly-installed patch, and it worked until I closed it and opened the save state later. Although today I noticed that at one point the NPC and myself were all in colour but everything else was still black and white. I kind of like the black and white look actually, even if it's a glitch. And the wild pokemon issue kind of makes for an interesting challenge, so the problems almost made the game more fun. As for the chaos dragon, that's what I figured, and I like the idea of it not listening to you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
I have a problem
In my PC box I have bad eggs I think one for box and the problem is when I move this eggs
in the pokemon center, I can't interact whit nurse joy :( in any center

Its too bad?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 26, 2020
I have a problem
In my PC box I have bad eggs I think one for box and the problem is when I move this eggs
in the pokemon center, I can't interact whit nurse joy :( in any center

Its too bad?

Where did you get the bad eggs? We haven't seen this problem while testing.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2022
Can someone help me with which town or city need go to next after i best Atlas at Haunted Grove

Years
In my humble opinion if you can catch it it should be able to listen to you, why make the choice of it not obeying if you catch it when it comes to the dragon of chaos?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
Where did you get the bad eggs? We haven't seen this problem while testing.

Well actually I'm stuck in the moon part because this
When I catch my 30 poke he was send to Box 2 and I go to chech it and I have a empity space in Box 1
that space just turn in a Bad Egg and I Moved to Box14
the same thing happen when I cacth my 60 poke another Bad Egg appears

Since that Second bad egg I can't interact with nurse joy u.u

Back