• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon: Peridot Version (Version 1 Available August 16)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Curious to bump by and ask how progress is coming along for the next release. Also, do you plan to update to the new PC box that polished Crystal has implemented?
    I've been making steady progress toward finishing up the game, trying my best to avoid burnout. The next release out of me will be a proper version 1, so it may be a while. Progress can be tracked through the Github repo's dev branch.
    I have no plans to implement Polished's storage system at this point.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • I've been making steady progress toward finishing up the game, trying my best to avoid burnout. The next release out of me will be a proper version 1, so it may be a while. Progress can be tracked through the Github repo's dev branch.
    I have no plans to implement Polished's storage system at this point.

Good luck, don't drain yourself out too much! Take care of yourself and remember, real life comes first, have a great day and good luck with the rest of development.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Okay, I lied about not releasing anything further. Here's Demo 2.05, including a number of fixes, including a fix to improper evolutions for Pokemon that evolve while leveling up and holding an item.
    Use beat to patch.
    After having someone do a very helpful playthrough, I was able to discover a number of bugs and text errors that have gone unnoticed.
    This patch is exclusively for fixes, and does not feature any new content- it would still be a good idea to save in the basement of the nearest Pokemon Center before using an existing save.

Spoiler:

Just a curiosity do you plan on adding the exp all
    If I were to, it would be a postgame item.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Has this hack been completed yet ? I've got 6 badges and sorta feel like I need surf to progress. I saw in earlier posts surf wasn't available yet but was wondering if it has become available yet?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Has this hack been completed yet ? I've got 6 badges and sorta feel like I need surf to progress. I saw in earlier posts surf wasn't available yet but was wondering if it has become available yet?
    Still in development. The current release ends before receiving Surf.

Years
    • Seen today
    Quick question: Is the next release (or this release) contain Gym Leader rematches??? Probably because Gym Leader Murphy (the 1st gym leader) has a Lv17 Heracross on his team...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Quick question: Is the next release (or this release) contain Gym Leader rematches??? Probably because Gym Leader Murphy (the 1st gym leader) has a Lv17 Heracross on his team...

I have rematches planned for postgame.
    Leaders will have different/upgraded teams when fighting them out of order. Murphy doesn't have his Heracross if you fight him first.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    It's taken a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm ready for a full 1.0 release now. The remaining Gyms, along with Elite Four, Champion, and some postgame areas have been added. There is still much more to add, but this release will provide a near-full experience.

Download Here

New Features
    Spoiler:

Bug Fixes
    Spoiler:

Mechanical Changes
    Spoiler:

Misc. Changes
    Spoiler:

Known Issues
    Spoiler:

Future Features
    Spoiler:

Save in the player's room to avoid any glitches when upgrading your ROM to demo 2.
    Existing save files will be compatible with the previous version. You may be prompted to reset your clock when starting up on the new patch.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • It's taken a lot longer than I thought it would, but I'm ready for a full 1.0 release now. The remaining Gyms, along with Elite Four, Champion, and some postgame areas have been added. There is still much more to add, but this release will provide a near-full experience.

Download Here

New Features
    Spoiler:

Bug Fixes
    Spoiler:

Mechanical Changes
    Spoiler:

Misc. Changes
    Spoiler:

Known Issues
    Spoiler:

Future Features
    Spoiler:

Save in the player's room to avoid any glitches when upgrading your ROM to demo 2.
    Existing save files will be compatible with the previous version. You may be prompted to reset your clock when starting up on the new patch.

Hearty congratulations on your hack's amajor release! I remember when the demo was release during the early quarantine period (at least in my country), can't wait to give this a spin asap! Thank you for your hard work!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    thanks its been so long since I played I forgot.

Also not sure if this is intentional or not but rock smash is supposed to be TM 08 but the TM is listed as TM 38. If its ment to be 38 for this game, the text from the gym leader still says TM08 as a heads up.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Online now
    Is there an egg move list for all the spaceworld beta pokemon? I found a Ferrodon and I'm curious of what options are available.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    So where can l find the Mover Surf? By the way, l just missed the fourth gym after l figured out the plant event. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2023
    Thanks! I have finished all 8 gyms but l couldn't find the FLY move, where can l get it?

Back